week’s aesthetics (05/25-31) 🌻
- muffled laughter. dancing out of the blue with no music on. peach-scented lip balm. minty incense. dusty books.
- the moment between your dream slipping away and your eyes opening. missing someone and not being able to tell them so. wanting the world to heal and to end. running out of time.
- a sweaty mess groggily stomping down the stairs in the middle of the day, body automatically moving towards the comfort of an airconditioned room.
- mindlessly putting ice cubes in your drink before pouring the honey in, and now it won’t mix.
- blowing kisses through the phone. hoping it’s enough; wanting more.