Taking a break from mask making to remind everyone to catch the PREMIERE of @nbccouncilofdads tonight!
Comes on at 10pm, right after the @nbcthisisus finale.
Now, I’m not in this first episode…I show up in ep. 3. But I’ll be watching at home just like you!
This was a magical job. So many of my worlds collided, so I wanna celebrate some of the crew that put this together.
1. Reva Grantham did craft service on OTH and I’ve known her for decades! Seeing her on my first day made me so so happy! She is pure fun.
2. My hairdressers on OTH, Julie + Kari Delaney are a mother daughter team. I used to go to Kari’s son Kyle’s little league football games. Imagine my surprise when I got into the van on day 1 and I find this grown ass man working on the crew!!! 3. Our Assistant Director queens, Melanie Grefe and Karen Manuel both worked with my husband @jeffreydeanmorgan when Gus was just a baby!
4. Nicole Rubio took care of both Jeffrey and I on @greysabc. And she is one helluva director!!! Loved catching up with her.
5. Aida Scuffle was my makeup artist and she spoiled me rotten! We have so many mutual friends, including my OTH makeup artist Wendy Bell. They’re both serene, magical women.
6. I love this story. This photo is Jeff Loy. He did spfx on OTH. When I left the show I was sad because the show was continuing, so I couldn’t take any souvenirs. I ran into Jeff and his young son right before I left and I saw his son Wolfgang was wearing a cool ring. I asked where he’d gotten it and he told me he’d made it. I asked if he could make ME one, and bless his heart he did!
7. This silver and copper ring is the one he made and I’ve worn it ever since! My OTH ring. 11 years. So imagine my surprise when I turned a corner on set and ran into Jeff! “Look!” I said “I’m wearing Wolfie’s ring!” 8. You know how old I felt when Jeff led me over to grown up Wolf?? Who’s now a crew member?!? I cried!
9. Karen Keyes was a costumer on OTH, along with her sister Keva. They have the kindest hearts and I just about burst when I saw her across a parking lot on set!
Shout out to Eric Dyson - our camera operator from #Extant! And Maynard Matthews, hair genius from #lethalweapon 💖💖💖