- You walk up to the reception desk, it's empty and the phone is ringing. You don't know where you're going, there's no one to tell you where to go. Follow the north star.
- You walk through the hallways, you're not sure how long you've been walking but you're fairly certain you've passed the elevator that took you here more than once.
- You find yourself outside of a room, next to you is a patient in a hospital gown. They ask if you've seen a nurse, you haven't. Seconds later, you hear the monitor in the room across the hall beeping. The patient in the gown is gone. You are alone.
- You hear rushing footsteps behind you, but when you look, there's no one there. Maybe they went the other direction. Again.
- The nurses swarm around the break room, pelting against the enteance. The door is locked. When you try to speak to them, they all stop. "We are on break. Find another." They speak in unison. Back up before they sense your fear.
- You find your way down to the cafeteria. Everybody sits at a table alone, nobody has food in front of them. You walk up to a worker and request eggs. They stare through you, unable to understand, unable to see you. You ask for eggs, they grab the coffee pot and give you a large coffee. There's no food in the cafeteria.
72 notes · View notes
hey pals! my boyfriend was in the ICU recently where he almost died because his pharmacy REFUSED to give him his insulin AGAIN because he was a few days late on insurance payments. They put his medicine on hold even after receiving the payments. He almost went in to a diabetic coma, stayed in the ICU for two days, which gave us a hefty medical bill. We are struggling to pay for not only our rent, pets and my heart medications but now his insulin and a ridiculous medical bill.
I'm asking for help so we can afford our monthly rent & help with his medical bill so we can actually buy his insulin this time and avoid another ICU visit.
thank you for reading/reblogging/donating!
everything helps! I also recommend doing your own bit of research on the big pharm and how disgustingly criminal they are.
13K notes · View notes