Adora and Glimmer role-swap!AU for a ko-fi request - AKA Glimmer’s Gay Panic “No One Told Me Princesses Were Hot” AU! Anyways I’ve been thinking about this nonstop for days bc it’s amazing ;__;
Edit: I decided I wanted to add to this and put the way I see this AU working in my head (bc there’s a lot of ways it could go down) just to clear things up! Info below the cut!
- Angella and Micah were both captured and sent to Beast Island when Glimmer was a toddler and Glimmer grew up as a Horde cadet being told that the other princesses had taken her parents and destroyed her kingdom (Lying to her like they did Scorpia). They’re both alive but they can’t escape and Glimmer thinks they are dead.
- The Moonstone isn’t under Horde control, but Angella cant access it either - it’s underground in the ruins of Bright Moon being guarded by that beast they fought during the coronation in s4.
- Glimmer grows up in the Horde with Catra. She can’t teleport or do sparkle magic, but she can do regular spells. Shadow Weaver dotes on Glimmer as Micah’s daughter (and someone who could be her Magic heir) - Glimmer tries to stay on SW’s good side and likes learning magic, but something about SW creeps her out and she prefers her time with the other cadets. She loves fighting and learning to spar and she and Catra are friend-rivals, constantly trying to one-up each other.
- Adora was found by the survivors of the Fall of Bright Moon and was raised by Razz, The Head Guard Lady, Bow’s Dads and a bunch of other people who all took shelter in the Whispering Woods - child of a village kind of thing. She has known she was She-Ra for a long time (she found the sword as a child), but she hasn’t found Light Hope yet (Razz was keeping her back until she was ready) so she still doesn’t know much about the powers and can’t control them well. Bow is her best friend since birth basically and they train together as much as they can wandering the woods together.
- Adora wants to get out and fight the Horde, but the people who raised her are scared of losing She-Ra if she goes out so ill-trained/not ready to fight. Adora thinks she’ll never be ready unless she goes out and fights. She wants to get all the princesses together and charge the Horde and take them down.
- When she meets Glimmer she sees a natural leader who knows the Horde - and someone who is obviously a princess! Adora pretty quickly recognizes her as the Lost Princess of Bright Moon when she compares Glimmer to a mural of Angella and she does her best to convince Glimmer of what really happened - that the Horde took her family from her, not the Rebellion.
- This makes Glimmer eventually decide to join. Catra is sent on a mission to go get her and she decides Glimmer’s sudden switch is just a power ploy (and a way to skip gaining ranks and go straight for the top). She decides SHE’LL be the one to take over the Horde first, from the inside. Glimmer tries to convince her thats not how it is, but Catra won’t have it- basically their fallout goes as Adora and Catra’s did ;–;
and idk!!! it’s just… such a cool au I loved thinking about it and coming up with this stuff!!
5K notes · View notes
C! Dream: is anyone going to manipulate this minor? *Doesn't wait for an answer.* No one wants you except me. You're so stupid, your the worst president ever. I'm going to kill your best friend in front of you just to traumatize you more. You are nothing but pawns and I'm going to control you forever.
CC! Dream: yes children, be the main characters on my smp. Yes I will roleplay with you specifically. You deserve the world. 😌 Nukes? Silk touch? Absolutely. Whatever you want. A whole narrative where you absolute destroy my character and leave me helpless on my own server? Fantastic, here you go.💚
4K notes · View notes