What if "pipis" was actually the product spamtom was selling?
36 notes · View notes
The Phantom of the Opera
An evil architect/assassin (not the weirdest multiclass ever) builds a music hall full of mysterious secret passages, traps and chambers. While this might be the perfect setting for an 1800s campaign, modern characters won't have a strong connection or reason to explore an Opera House dungeon. Consider the great new relatable villain I've made: the Phantom of the Combination Pizza Hut & Taco Bell!
46 notes · View notes
My add on to the everlasting ideas of sagau/self aware genshin, I hope this is original(and if not please let me know immediately and I'll take this down):
(warning blood, murder, wars, and intense worshipping)
what if, instead of one god that created, teyvat their were four:
Four ancient beings full of power, all nameless but never forgotten, the four who created teyvat and made it so powerful.
The strongest out of the gods was the last person you'd expect, a god so pretty and fragile but yet so tainted with blood:
The goddess of war, strength, and survival.
She is the one who protects teyvat from the outside, preventing outsiders with bad intentions from coming in and massacring them.
She is the one who taught the people of teyvat how to fight and convinced the other gods to allow people to use visions.
All wars are fought in her honor, every fight that is won is in her honor, every time someone accomplishes something they thank her.
Rather than pity the weak she extends them a hand and allows them to get stronger
One thing many do not know, is that she too was once weak.
Put in a life full of disadvantages and monsters, she fought desperately to live, in the end she became one of the most powerful to ever live, far more stronger then and anyone.
People say that she is often favored by those of snezhnaya as she had trained the greatest of them.
One day as she completely destroyed yet another enemy of teyvat, she heard a prayer, not for asking about any assistance to become stronger but yet thanking her for what she has done.
And for once In her life she smiled, as blood sprayed out of her enemies.
The calmest out of the gods was kind, funny, and mercyful, but yet so filled with hurt.
the god of nature, medicine, and health
he was the one who created anything alive, he blessed the entire planet with his powers, and heals those who are sick.
He was the one who taught the people of teyvat how to make medicine, grow food, and how to hunt properly without damaging the environment.
All food is grown In his honor, all medicine is made in his honor, everytime a baby is born no matter human, animal, or monster, he is praised for it
Rather then punishing those that hurt him, he forgives them and allows them to repent by helping others
One thing many do not know, is that he was once mean, people would mistreat him and abuse him, the only way he could defend himself from bullies is the be the meaner one.
At one point In his life he had lashed out, filled with complete anger and hatred, he killed everything In sight, until the cries of a little girl Brought him back to reality.
He spent thousands of year trying to repent for the actions of a monster.
He is often favored by the people of mondstadt, for being so kind and opened to people's opinions
One day as he was healing a sick little boy he suddenly got a prayer.
Rather than asking for him to heal any sort of sickness it was simply a prayer to thank him for what he had done.
Suddenly a year fell down his cheek and for once he smiled.
The most pure of the gods, so kind, gorgeous and helpful, but yet so rich, entitled, and close minded.
The goddess, of light, rightciouness, and wishes.
She was the one who filled the night sky with so many stars, that allow adventures to find their way back home.
She is the one who granted the people of teyvat the things known as constillations, people say that once your constillations is complete you'll gain her blessing and through that, an immense power.
All lanterns are made in her honor, all adventures that happen in the night are in her honor, when ever someones wish is granted it is her that they thank.
Rather than punishing those who turn to the darkness, she guides them back into the light.
One thing many do not know is that at one point in her life, she had rebelled against the other gods, think of herself the greatest of them since she was the goddess of the light.
Due to this many died because of her actions, and it wasn't until she had a sinner go onto his knees begging for her to make amends with the other three.
She spent thousands of years trying to gain forgiveness from the other gods.
She is often favored by those of liyue, being a leading light to them and blessed them with a thousand wishes.
One day as she was staring at the stars she had created, she suddenly got a prayer.
Rather than asking her for a wish to be granted it was a simple thank you for want she had done.
A shoting star appeared in the night sky and for once the goddess smiled.
The most humble out of the gods, a man so focused on just but yet so hypocriteacle himself
The god of law, order, and fairness.
He was the one who implanted rules into the world on order to prevent chaos from completely taking over
He is the one who decided to create the archons, so they can watch over the world in a way he and the other gods are incapable of.
All arrests are made in his honor, every time a soldier pledges to protect their city it's always in his honor, without him their would be no right or wrong.
Rather than killing someone for their sins he shows them mercy and puts them in prison.
One thing many do not know is that at one point in his life he had broken the law that he created, he broke the order by stealing and killing those who pissed him off
Due to this he found that many people started to rebel against him and it wasn't until his last loyal adviser begged him to stop that he found the wrongness of his actions.
He spent thousands of years trying to make up for his wrongdoing.
He is often favored by those of inazuma, for keeping order and allowing an eternity without injustice to happen.
One night as he was fixing one of his wrongdoings he suddenly got a prayer.
Rather than asking him to punish someone, it was a simple thank you for everything he had done.
Then he suddenly smiled.
After the four gods had done a bunch of sins, they decided that they would leave the decision making to the archons, since it was obvious they were not worthy leaders.
One thing they did not expect the archons to do was make all of teyvat worship the four of them.
Even those from the abyss or khaenri'ah would still pray or worship them.
Then they found the reason why:
The archons had labeled them the creators of teyvat.
Ok end(I don't have any names for any of them but I want you guys to come up with some and I'll see witch one I use)
I want to make some senerios involving these gods, but that won't probably be for a while, do feel free to use this idea.
Also make sure to eat, sleep, shower, or else a cult will force you to😁
48 notes · View notes
I have some ideas wandering my mind so time to share XD
Idea n°1 - Nightmare (fanon version so just corrupted noot and not evil guy killing noot) and Dream. Regular twins fight but without star sanses (Dream fights with temporary allies instead, just whoever is free and willing to help). And just for some reason, one day Dream lose memories of Nightmare. He just completly forget him. He never had a twin. It was his only memory lost however. And Nightmare is left trying desesperatly to get his brother back after pushing him away so many times before but nothing works... And Dream suddenly seem more powerfull as he's no longer trying to go easy on Nightmare.
Idea n°2 - Noot get corrupted and replaced by someone else as in canon. But the "evil guy" isn't that evil just desperate. They had been stuck for so long and when they finally saw an opportunity to be free, they took it without thinking much. It's only later, much later once they're quietly settled with their gang that they thinks back to what they did to Noot. They killed a child. A pretty innocent one . And it's hard to accept and forgive themself. Dream's hope that his brother is still inside crush him everytime a lil' more but how could they just go to Dream and say: "Hello there, I killed your brother a long while ago to steal his body. Can we stop fighting pretty please?"
These— Both of them are really good!! (*ﾟ∀ﾟ*) Oh I can taste the angst potential... ♪ Thank you so much for sharing them, Blue! *^*
32 notes · View notes
Elephant logo design - geometry, process, proportion
PM us if you need a unique logo: email@example.com
27 notes · View notes
If I may once again dip my toe into the discourse surrounding Greek Mythology, a lot of people like to rewrite or reframe the story of Medusa, and that’s great! Highly encourage it. But, DON’T YOU DARE GO AND DEMONIZE MY BOY PERSEUS!
Perseus isn’t some vile misogynist who hunts down and murders Medusa for the hell of it. He’s a scared kid who’s trying to save his mom from a forced marriage (whom herself has been a victim of terrible abuse from her father) to a creepy evil king and gets duped by the Gods into cleaning up their mess for them. He’s not the villain, he’s just another pawn. So if I see one more motherfucker trying to make him out to be the “real monster” I will throw hands.
You know what would be way more interesting?! Medusa sees Perseus rolling up to her crib and freaks out cause ‘holy shit this is a fucking kid. a fucking toddler with a sword and shield.’ and they hash it out and then TEAM UP to kill the evil kind trying to force marry Perseus’ mother! Think of the dynamics that you could write! The interactions that could occur. I mean, one of ‘em is gonna have to wear a blindfold but hey, minor problems.
What I’m saying is, gimme a buddy cop movie where Perseus and Medusa team up to fight evil in Ancient Greece.
33K notes · View notes
Sheepskin plush by Felissimo
43K notes · View notes
I hate when ideasdoes this.
16K notes · View notes
Sunset on the road
63K notes · View notes
Villain Dialogue Prompts
“Darling, your effort is commendable. Really. But you should stop before you get hurt.”
“Do you want to play a little game?”
“You should accept the loss humbly while I still allow it.”
“Bloodlust was never a good look on you.”
“I want them to see you how I see you, because they have no idea what you’re really capable of. Do they?”
“Well, aren’t you the little trickster, pet.”
“I hope you die in a fire.”
“That looks like it hurts.”
“Come now Hero, such things aren’t in your nature.”
“Play with me.”
“You’re more like me than you realise. How long do you think it’ll be before they see it too?”
“I don’t want to kill you but get in my way again and I just might have to.”
“How unheroic of you.”
“You look good in my colours.”
“I’m almost tempted to let you live.”
“What’s a little torture between friends?”
“It would be so much easier to kill you if you weren’t so cute.”
1K notes · View notes
Faction Idea: Gorthaur’s Legacy is a secretive council of orc leaders in a post-canon Lord of the Rings setting. The forces of good triumphed, Sauron was destroyed and Mordor is being converted into a puppy day care facility or something.
Meanwhile, the fallen soldiers of evil had to cling to hope. It’s unclear which of the Big Five presented the artifact, but it certainly seems genuine: a cursed book of Sauron’s last will and testament, the immortal spirit’s contingency plan for his own death. Hechnav holds the book for now, but he needs Slorgush to interpret it and some of the others to enforce it - the Big Five have achieved a shaky cooperation.
Gorthaur’s Legacy is more modern than previous goblin regimes, leading by proxy and keeping their forces divided into groups that might not even know they exist. They can be an inscrutable antagonist as they follow their mission from the book, or you might play a campaign where they send an orc party on quests and explore the theme of “are we just using Sauron’s name as we find our own role in the world”. For the moment, agents of the Legacy are actively recruiting in the Mines of Moria and building some kind of factory-city through the shallow caves of the Withered Heath.
25 notes · View notes
LONG DISTANCE IDEAS
Person A is always asleep when Person B is awake which makes calling/video chatting with them nearly impossible so Person A switches to the night shift at their job so that their sleep schedule lines up with the time zone that Person B is in.
Person A photoshops themself into a bunch of Person B's photos from moments throughout their life that Person A couldn't be there for because of the distance (birthdays, holidays, fun nights out, etc) and gives them to Person B as a gift.
Person A and Person B live so far away from each other that neither of them can afford to travel to visit the other, so they decide to meet somewhere half-way between them and explore a place that neither of them have been to together.
Person A writes Person B a letter every day, but they never send them. Instead, they put them into a folder to give to Person B to read when they're finally together.
Person A's time zone is east of Person B's which means that new movies, music, and tv shows are released in Person A's time zone first. Even when Person A is really anticipating a new release, they wait a few hours for it to come out in Person B's time zone so they can experience it for the first time together over video chat.
Person A and Person B have both moved away from the places they grew up and one day they meet each other online. As they're getting to know each other, they realize that they're both originally from the same city. They both correlate their schedules and each plan a trip back home to visit family at the same time so they can finally meet up with each other in person.
Person A starts their day by texting person B "good night" and Person B ends their day by texting Person A "good morning.”
Person A and Person B using video games like Minecraft to virtually hang out, build a house that they can live in together, etc until they can do those things together in real life.
Person A is on vacation (at a place that is not where Person B lives.) One day during their trip, they see another tourist who looks very familiar and seems to be looking at them too. It turns out to be Person B, who is also coincidentally on vacation at the same location.
Person A throws a message in a bottle into the ocean, knowing that it's highly unlikely that it will ever actually make it to Person B. A few months later, Person B is walking along the beach when they happen to notice a little bottle poking out of the sand with a note inside.
2K notes · View notes
Questions to ask
1. What is your biggest turn off in a person?
2. What is your biggest turn on in a person?
3. Are you like your zodiac sign suggests that you should be?
4. At what age did you realize Santa was not real?
5. At what age did you have your first sexual experience?
6. At what age did you have your first kiss?
7. At what age did you have your first crush? Who was it?
8. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
9. What is the best sex you’ve ever had?
10. What is the biggest lie you ever told?
11. Do you hate anyone right now?
12. Do you have any hiding piercing’s? If yes, where?
13. Do you have any tattoos? If yes what do they mean?
14. Do you miss anyone right now?
15. Do you smoke?
16. To your knowledge, have you ever been cheated on?
17. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
18. Have you ever been in a relationship?
19. Have you ever been in love?
20. Have you ever been loved by someone you didn’t love back?
21. Have you ever loved someone that didn’t love you back?
22. Have you ever been betrayed by someone you care about?
23. Have you ever catfished anyone?
24. Have you ever cried over a lover?
25. Have you ever danced without leaving room for Jesus?
26. Have you ever dated someone you met online?
27. Have you ever given or received a hickey?
28. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
29. Have you ever kissed a non-family member on the lips?
30. Have you ever kissed for more than two hours consecutively?
31. Have you ever kissed or been kissed on the breast?
32. Have you ever kissed someone below the belt?
33. Have you ever lead a person on?
34. Have you ever lied to get out of trouble?
35. Have you ever liked a person your friend was dating?
36. Have you ever masturbated to a picture or video?
37. Have you ever played a game involving stripping?
38. Have you ever used somebody for your personal gain?
39. Have your ever been heart-broken?
40. How far have you gone to get something you desired?
41. How many relationships have you had?
42. What do you weight?
43. How tall are you?
44. If applicable, when did you lose your virginity?
45. If you could bring back a person from the dead who would you bring back?
46. If you could choose one Disney prince to marry who would you choose?
47. If you could choose one Disney princess to be your best friend who would you chose?
48. If you could get married to any celebrity who would it be?
49. If you could, what would you change about your first kiss?
50. If you had to live in the world of the last T.V show you watched where would you be living?
51. When was the last time you insulted someone?
52. When was the last time you were insulted?
53. Mention a movie that always makes you cry?
54. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how horny are you?
55. What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?
56. What color of underwear are you wearing right now?
57. What do you think about the most?
58. What do you think is your sexiest feature?
59. What is a disgusting habit you have?
60. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
61. What is a weird thing you love?
62. What is the sexiest feature you love in the opposite gender?
63. Mention something that is currently bothering you?
64. Mention something that makes you happy?
65. Mention something that makes you sad?
66. Mention something you do when no one is watching?
67. What is something you like to do when you are sad?
68. What is the best gift you ever received
69. What is the best gift you have ever given?
70. What is the biggest fear you have overcome?
71. What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower?
72. What is the major physical trait you look for in a partner?
73. What is the worst gift you have ever given?
74. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
75. What is your biggest fear?
76. What is your favorite holiday destination?
77. What is your relationship with your parents like?
78. Have you ever had a pregnancy scare?
79. What is your worst sexual experience?
80. What is your zodiac sign?
81. What was the last text you sent?
82. What was the last thing that made you cry?
83. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
84. When is your birthday?
85. When was the last time you cried?
86. Which celebrity would be your hall pass?
87. Who is your celebrity crush?
88. Who is your favorite fictional couple?
89. Who was the first person you ever fell in love with?
90. Who was the last person you texted?
91. Would you ever change anything about yourself and if so what would it be?
92. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
93. Have you ever sent a sexually explicit text?
94. Have you ever sent or received sexually explicit photographs?
95. Have you ever engaged in sexually explicit activity over video chat?
96. Have you ever cheated on a significant other during a relationship?
97. Have you ever been walked in on during sex?
98. Have you ever used marijuana?
99. Have you ever been arrested?
100. Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
1K notes · View notes
Imagine reader wins the game and when the 1 year skip happens she enters back in imagine the guard on the phone is just like “oh shit pretty lady’s coming back better tell the guys” or the guard could keep the info to himself and waits till reader gets there imagine the chaos between the guards.
The twist is there is more guards now miss gurl gonna be in trouble when they get there.
651 notes · View notes
You know what kind of “Post-Superhero” content I wanna see?
I wanna see a show or comic or whatever where the main character is a young, jaded, and cynical kid who gets superpowers. And he knows that it’s all a big sham. That these “superheroes” are actually a bunch of assholes who cause more problems than they solve. That they’re corporate shills and sociopaths who parade themselves around in spandex like its some kind of fetish. Especially that Superman knockoff. He knows the truth. He goes into the superhero community knowing that. That he knows how it works. That he’s better than these Silver Age wannabees.
Except... he’s wrong.
When he actually gets to know these heroes, really interacts with them, his misconceptions start crumbling down. Yeah they aren’t perfect, they’re people, no shit, but they really are what they claim to be. They really do fight for all that ham and cheese. They care, sometimes too much.
Turns out this worlds superheroes really are heroes, or at least try their hardest to be. They fuck-up, sure, but they aren’t malicious. They try. And more than that, they believe.
And that Superman knockoff? Is he actually an alien infiltrator and conqueror like Omniman? Is he a corporate sponsored sociopath like Homelander? Is he secretly some sort of monster?
No. He really is that goody two-shoes heroic nerd he looks like. He believes in people. He loves people, and he never gives up trying to make the world a better place.
And this kid, this edgy loser, feels every second of it. He thought he understood. He thought he had it all figured out. He thought cynicism was wisdom, and contempt was power. But he was wrong. And to make it worse, they forgive him. These heroes he scorned. They get it, that it’s hard to believe in heroes nowadays. And yeah, the world sure as shit ain’t black and white, but it never hurts to try and make things better.
They don’t cast the kid out. They don’t bash on him, they don’t scorn his arrogance and fear.
No. They do what heroes do. They help him. They teach him. They inspire him.
They teach him to believe that a Man can Fly.
2K notes · View notes
Gorgeous ice creams from Rose Garden Cafe in Yamagata, Japan
5K notes · View notes
1 YEAR SINCE IDEA:理想
525 notes · View notes
the addisons had like a fuzzy flocked and GLOWS!!!
undercut- pink fluffy booba, its shitpost, no nsfw
414 notes · View notes