Reading Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon in morning light✨
week’s aesthetics (05/25-31) 🌻
- muffled laughter. dancing out of the blue with no music on. peach-scented lip balm. minty incense. dusty books.
- the moment between your dream slipping away and your eyes opening. missing someone and not being able to tell them so. wanting the world to heal and to end. running out of time.
- a sweaty mess groggily stomping down the stairs in the middle of the day, body automatically moving towards the comfort of an airconditioned room.
- mindlessly putting ice cubes in your drink before pouring the honey in, and now it won’t mix.
- blowing kisses through the phone. hoping it’s enough; wanting more.
29.5.2020 — 33 / 100 days of productivity
messy desk but it gets the job done
-> my sister graduated tonight and I couldn’t be more proud of her and the class of 2020 as a whole 🧡
I made this cross stitch a couple of weeks ago and never got a chance to post it but I really like it!
-May 29, 2020
lmao i split a fingernail from piano and now writing hurts
Rushing out notes as hols are ending
5:08 PM | my antisemitism in european legal tradition class is so interesting but not more interesting than this bee I took 40 pictures of the other day
~listening to~ haunt yr own house by jules burne
25 May 2020 // my long-term goals spread before and after the pen
—☀️ i’m so excited about the future rn, and i consider it a miracle considering how depressed i was. i still get bouts of crippling anxiety and helplessness from time to time, because life’s still so unpredictable, but i’m coping so much better. there are things i’m looking forward to now. things that make me happy. it doesn’t seem like it when you’re at your lowest, but it does get better.
bio notes :>
more essay notes ✨✨
how have online classes been for you all? figuring out zoom has been a journey, lol. one student got called out for watching a tv show because he forgot to mute himself, lol!