Seeing Lee Dong Wook happy makes me really happy!
Lee Yeon & Nam Ji Ah
•like or reblog if you save!🍦
me neither! 🍻
this is me.
1. The head of their studio is the n1 Imoogi raiser. And he has a fascination with Ji Ah. Sure, that will end somewhere good.
2. Get you a man who will blast kpop boyband music in the car for you even though his thing is classical music.
Lol if y'all cant tell from all the reblogs.. I loved that scene where they were eating ice cream together
That whole sequence was gold - with Yeon trying to find if they have any tastes in common and coming up short until it turns out they both like Korean food and he gets as excited as if someone gave him a billion dollars. And then they find more things in common and this was my most favorite one.
Ahahahahha they are SUCH epic dorks!
Though this was quite sad…
It’s kind of interesting that Lee Yeon likes humans so much he wants to be one and Lee Rang hates them so much he’d like to off all of them.
Anyway, I want this to be the ending but it will probably break my heart instead.
ETA: she found out he was the one who sent her the fireflies that one night. EEEEE!
The sisters’ story was so sad but Yeon terrorizing the culprit was great.
Also I love that Ji Ah was so tender with the ghost girls who almost got her killed. She is tough as hell but she has this incredible capacity for tenderness. It’s a killer combo.
Also, Rang and his little dog - omg, so heartbreaking. Also, I didn’t realize he was a literal kid when all the horrible stuff went down. Though this begs the question - where were his parents, why did he seem to have only an older half-brother to take care of him?
It’s good they are all immortal because he needs centuries of therapy. Mass murder is not a good coping mechanism.
My face when I saw who the president of Ji Ah’s company is
Tale of the nine tailed ep 5: Random commentary as I watched it
- Omg she is tending to his wounds, and he’s FUCKING shirtless. Yes, yes, more of this, drama. Never stop
- Omg his abs are so distracting, what are they saying?
- “Keep talking” awww yes, he wants to know everything, also she gave him candy 🥺
- Omg the way he looks at her 😍
- Wait, was she all alone in that house? Did she grow up without any adult supervision?
It seems to me like Yeon knew always knew where she was and what was she doing….
- I love scenes where ML wants to touch FL face lol such yearning haha
- Hold up, that kid was just a baby 5 minutes ago! And now he’s reading abstract algebra? Bro, what did they gave him?
- Their pinkies are touching 🥺
- Hahahaha the vet is crying
- Omg Kim Bum yes, the perfect man 🤤 my goodness, is too early for you to be doing mischief
- “The power of love” 🤣
- KimBum is so melo today omg I love it
- Eww she likes mint choco ice cream too.
Marry each other, I guess
- Hahahaha little Aeum was such a cute kid
- wait… What?? Aeum’s dad was the king? Wtf
- Oh, so the “King” is that creepy kid that grows freaking fast ooooohhhh Great. He eats people.
- HE’S FLASHING HIS ABS! I CAN’T… Give me at least a warning!
- Kim Bum is an absolute psycho but he has a soft spot for animals lol
- Wow morgue date, so dark
- The little kids 😭 noooo. Poor babies💔 thanks a lot for the tears, drama
- Oh, no. Kim Bum was a little kid when everything went bad… Oh, this explains a lot
- My OTP is adorable, just kiss pls
- Lol she just compared him to a dog
- Nope, Jiah.Toy Story 3 is definitely not a movie for kids. It’s super sad
- Hahahaha she likes action movies and kpop, I knew this girl was awesome. Also they’re bonding over ridiculous stuff lol
- Yeon wants to become human 😭 make it happen, drama!
- These two are practically dating. So damn cute🤗
- Underworld for children sounds like a terrible idea. The God in here is really something, huh?
- What? So where are Jiah’s parents then? In another world? Dimension?
Do we need to borrow Lee Gon’ manpasikjeok?
- Oh no! The evil dude is the network’s president. Fuuuuuuuck. Jiah’s luck is the worst 😱
- lmao he beat the grandpa, he’s so rude to the elders
- 😂 He came for her in his expensive car and even played some kpop on the way. Girl, he’s a keeper
- Jiah *sees hanbok* oh yes, me likey
- Me: yeah this will totally not confuse Yeon who still mourns his dead gf, even though you’re her reincarnation
- also, why is the music in this drama so perfect?
- Yeon *sees Jiah dressed in a hanbok, remembers Aeum, finally loses it and gives in into his thirst, kissing her*
- Jiah: 👁️👄👁️
- Well, that was a beautiful scene, from the scenery, the music and the acting. So romantic, but also sad and full of longing. I loved it.
I don’t have much to say, other than this was a great ep, it went by too fast. Everyone, especially our main 3 actors are doing a fantastic job, but the hero of the hour is Lee Dong Wook. His reactions and facial expressions were perfect
and sometimes hilarious this ep. Also, I loved loved loved his acting in that last scene *chef’s kiss* I could feel every emotion Yeon was feeling.
Wow I love this drama.