Cherry Blossom + Hasegawa Langa + Joe X Reader Headcanons
—GENERAL DATING HCS
⤷ Cherry Blossom general dating HCs
⤷ Langa general dating HCs
⤷ Joe general dating HCs
❱ ⟣ sakurayashiki kaoru is very sweet — a large gift-giver, for sure
❱ ⟣ he uses his skills in calligraphy for the betterment of gift-giving, and now you practically have a surplus of beautifully written kanji on scrolls, pieces of wood, canvases, and the likes
❱ ⟣ he’s a incredibly gentle and romantic; genuine arguments are sparse and will normally dissolve into mere banter. and since he’s so classy, his favorite type of date is when he treats you out to an expensive dinner, where the both of you can just talk with each other and relax over food
❱ ⟣ nanjo kojiro definitely knows about you, and it is a constant source of entertainment for him. he wouldn’t stand down from either teasing sakurayashiki, or just straight up telling you embarrassing stories of their high school years
❱ ⟣ you thought it was cute, though, because your boyfriend would then get very flustered
❱ ⟣ okay, but he’s also a dumbass. sometimes he isn’t too sure what to do, or how to react to something, and he worries that his natural instincts are wrong. so what does he do? home boy literally asks carla for relationship advice (but he tries to do it discreetly)
❱ ⟣ as for physical affection, it comes fairly natural to him. he won’t deny his need for you touch as he’d pull you closer and embrace you at any time. and, his favor give place to kiss you is either your forehead, or temples — “the most genuinely loving places to kiss,” he once explained to you
❱ ⟣ his kisses are very gentle and genuine; he’s just an incredibly soft man when showing you physical affection
❱ ⟣ he’s also open about his feelings — though depending on how embarrassing he deems his emotions, he may be more hesitant. all he needs is reassurance, however, and he’ll be good to have a hearty talk
❱ ⟣ definitely expect a life of peace and tranquility with him
❱ ⟣ seeing as hasegawa langa doesn’t put focus anywhere else, you two probably met at S
❱ ⟣ he had seen you skate, or skated with you. either way, no matter how good you were, that familiar heartbeat of exhilaration throbbed against his chest, and he wanted to stake with you more
❱ ⟣ skating with you was genuinely fun, and he enjoyed it. sometimes, he’d even skate with both you and kyan reki, who was also more than happy to have you join them
❱ ⟣ your relationship would be one of learning. you’d teach him how to write and read japanese, and he’d teach you words in english
❱ ⟣ other than that, your relationship was very active, as well. the both of you would often skate together, and hasegawa had even shown interest in teaching you how to snowboard
❱ ⟣ please help him. god, he is so awkward. first of all, he wouldn’t be the one to confess. and if he was, then he was incredibly red and flustered. what most likely happened was that kyan had to give him a lot of encouragement and advice (which, honestly, was not very good advice)
❱ ⟣ but once in a relationship, his shyness is very cute. there’ll be moments where he wants to do or say something, but he isn’t too sure of himself
❱ ⟣ you’ll normally be able to tell when this happens, though, as he’ll get fidgety and less focused on whatever he’s doing
❱ ⟣ he’s not very confident outside of skating, so he definitely needs your reassurance; especially since he’s never been in a romantic relationship before, either
❱ ⟣ but once you get him to loosen up, he’ll ignore all worries and have the time of his life with you
❱ ⟣ nanjo kojiro drops being a flirt and a womanizer the moment you two start dating, no questions asked
❱ ⟣ sakurayashiki kaoru eventually finds out about your relationship because nanjo literally just shows you off at S, and everywhere he goes. he’s “surprised the gorilla would settle down with someone,” to say the least
❱ ⟣ did i mention how great it would be to date him? he’s a chef — good food for days. not to mention the fact that he absolutely loves cooking for you; as in, he’d willingly go all out to make your favorite food
❱ ⟣ he lets you into his restaurant to eat and talk late after closing hours. sometimes, you run into sakurayashiki there, and nanjo wouldn’t hesitate to kick him out
❱ ⟣ if he gets into a match with someone at S, or just races for fun, he gets really cocky and cheesy. he’d make it a big deal to “dedicate this race to you,” or some show-offy thing like that
❱ ⟣ girls will definitely still fawn over him, but he makes it pretty clear that he’s taken and no longer open to date anyone else
❱ ⟣ in fact, his female fans end up not romanticizing just him anymore, instead beginning to romanticize your relationship. they’d actually gush every time joe would act like your knight in shining armor, ultimately deeming the both of you as the “power couple of S.”
❱ ⟣ if you did want to lessen your relationship’s public exposure, then he wouldn’t hesitate to comply, either. he’d gladly stop it all if it was making you uncomfortable
❱ ⟣ fights aren’t often, but they aren’t nonexistent, either. he’s still a stubborn and confident man, but he does know when to back down if he needs to. the last thing he wants is for your day to end with a rotten atmosphere
❱ ⟣ because nanjo’s really a sweetheart, and he just feels really lucky to be with you
my favorite men 💕
17 notes · View notes
sk8 headcanons because it is currently 10 pm on a school night and i can't sleep
the title says it all. i can't sleep, so i made these. there is some renga and matchablossom content in here lmfao.
- on roadtrips miya, reki, and langa will yell to the entire frozen soundtrack and force shadow to deal with it.
- langa introduced reki to arctic monkeys and he absolutely fell in love. now he knows every song and will sing as loudly as he can every time one comes on.
- miya's favourite animal isn't actually cats. he likes lizards equally as well.
- shadow always keeps water in his car because literally no one ever remembers to drink anything (they learned that the hard way after reki passed out).
- cherry and joe make sweets as surprises for the group sometimes. cherry almost burnt the kitchen down from accidently putting a fork in the microwave when heating some chocolate. now he is only allowed to measure stuff and mix.
- when reki is sad, his go-to song is 'hands' or basically anything else by flatsound (this is absolutely not me projecting).
- the six of them have a group chat named 'therapy 😃👍', courtesy of langa.
- one time joe joked that him and cherry should swap S outfits for a night and after consistent asking, cherry finally agreed. when cherry showed up to joe's place, joe literally almost passed out and immediately said that it was a bad idea (this was also a bad idea because he couldn't even fit and arm in cherry's shirt). was he jealous that cherry somehow looked better in his outfit? yes. did that stop him from dropping constant compliments? no. (they were both blushing messes this entire time).
- langa's room is always cold because it reminds him of canada (also that means reki can borrow his sweatshirts when he comes over).
- the group has done a braid train before. i'm sorry i don't make the rules.
okay now i'm actually tired so i will now make an attempt to sleep. goodbye. i am proud of you and i love you <3
41 notes · View notes