Visit Blog
Explore Tumblr blogs with no restrictions, modern design and the best experience.
#jonathan kent
doc-squash · a year ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
“No wonder the angry one was tryin’ to hang the skinny one in my barn earlier.”
10K notes · View notes
jasxntxddx · a year ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
jon has a twitter and it’s 80% dedicated to showing the public damian wayne’s secret side. (aka it’s just pics of damian from bad angles and jon asking really dumb questions just to get a reaction) the other 20% are his minecraft videos
4K notes · View notes
genisflyingkites · 2 years ago
Text
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
A day later:
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
14K notes · View notes
business-as-usual-bats · 3 years ago
Text
Batman: What the- Jonathon Kent, who let you into the Batcave without permission?
Duke: Uh, sorry. That was me. Blue eyes, black hair, I just assumed he was one of ours. My bad.
10K notes · View notes
peanutgaga · 2 years ago
Photo
Tumblr media
"It's nice of you to help your friend... but where's your own cape?"
8K notes · View notes
iyuro · 2 years ago
Photo
Tumblr media
wanting this trio to happen at some point since it fulfills an especially certain niche of “damian with 2 black haired blue eyed boys who manage(d) to reach adulthood way faster than he has”
7K notes · View notes
drenched-in-sunlight · 3 years ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
when your sons are (sometimes) stronger than you… happy Father’s Day ✨💕
8K notes · View notes
Conversation
Jon Kent: *praying* I need someone to be my friend, someone who won’t run away from me.
Jon Kent: Maybe send me an angel! The nicest angel you have~
Damian Wayne , emerging from the flames: *Maniacal laughter*
8K notes · View notes
allyallyorange · 3 years ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Tumblr media
Kon is too lazy to think of a new code name and is about to throw hands with a 10 year old.
He’s not as creative as Bart “Sonic” Allen
But how can you hate Jon?????
7K notes · View notes