// CDDH #2 spoilers!
It’s interesting how Josuke copes with the fact that he has a Stand compared to Kakyoin, who felt nothing but loneliness and isolation because of his Stand. Josuke says that situations where people are taken back by his powers really get on his nerves and that these types of situations apparently happen all the time — this is most likely implying that, up until this point, Josuke HAD to have been the only Stand User in Morioh, so no one could possibly understand his powers or relate to him. But still, I like how he says that he’s not ashamed of his powers even if they cause him to act out in unpredictable ways (such as punching a bunch of fucking holes in the street.)
Also I LOVE how Ryoko has that same kind of arrogant vibe that Kakyoin had in the beginning of Part 3. I’m really excited to see more of her, and I hope that she also turns out to be a natural born Stand user just like her cousin.
OH AND I LOVE THIS!!! THE SQUAD!!!
Hi, I missed you so I came here to annoy you :)
Have you ever thought about dad and husband headcanons for Josuke x fem!reader?
Awww, that's so sweet, I missed you too! You're never annoying, I always love seeing you in my inbox! <3+
Josuke's the love of my life, so I think about these things a lot.
First, as a husband:
- Josuke's beyond elated over your marriage. He's bawling like a newborn at the wedding, but he can't stop smiling.
- If you HAD to pick a single best time that you spent with Josuke, it would be your honeymoon. He's treating you like a queen, both in and out of the bedroom ;)
- He's a househusband as much as his paramedic job will let him be. He's always helping you with house chores ("If I'm not helping, I'm a burden," he says). He doesn't cook so much because he's rather bad at it. But he's for sure setting the table, and doing the dishes.
When he finds out that you're having children
- He's more excited than a puppy. He wants to make preparations right away, and you have to remind him that you've got 9 months until the baby is born.
- Josuke spends more than a handful of nights sitting up with you in bed, into the wee hours of the morning; discussing names, sharing ideas and worries.
- Of course he's worried about being a good parent. He tries to assure himself that his momma raised him well, and he wants to be just as good of a parent to his child, as Tomoko is to him.
- He takes off work as much as he can to make it to every school play, sports game, or recital your child is in.
- You've caught him asleep at the side of your kid's bed - open book still in hand - too many times to count.
- Yes, Josuke will wear a tutu and tiara at you kid's fake tea party, or dress up in a silly costume to play the monster to chase them around the house.
- He prays his kid isn't a stand user. In fact, keeps stands, as well as the Kira saga, a secret as much as possible. He wants them to live a normal, and safe life. He's confident he can protect you, and your child, but he knows he won't be around forever. He wants his baby to live long, and to have the most perfect life, just like he has.
During the wait for Crazy D’s Demonic Heartbreak: Chapter 2′s fansubs, it’s worth re-reading Chapter 1 because the team revised some of the dialog to be more accurate to the raws. Example (old on the left, revised on the right):