Juni Taisen as Youtubers AU
-Haul Videos, critics expensive clothing and why it’s better or over priced. weirdly informative.
-Self defense while looking like you’re not trying hard. Also surprisingly informative. Shows how to defend yourself while wearing clothing that isn’t ideal.
Bonus: Special guest on her sister’s parkour videos
- Does those ‘Dad teaching you how to change a tire’ videos
- Easy cooking videos for single parents, how to shop on a budget.
- Doesn’t have his daughter on very much for her protection, but talks about her using a cute nickname, and shows off any crafts she’s made him
‘Today we’re going to make bacon and maple waffles, but first look at this macaroni art my sunshine made me’
- Bird videos. Proper care of pet bird and facts about other birds.
- Since she has a mental connection with birds she’d be able to get really close to dangerous or easily spooked birds.
- Eventually gets hired by national geographic or something
- Cooking videos, mostly baking
- Does a lot of collab videos with Dotsuku
- Breaks down complicated recipes and makes them in a way anyone can understand
- He doesn’t have a youtube so much as his grandson drags him on his
- ‘Gramps and I play Among us’ at one point Hitsuji is an imposter and has a small crisis because he doesn’t wanna kill his grandson. it’s really wholesome.
- Gets his own channel at one point but usually to only play games his grandson shouldn’t. Any donations from streams he has goes into a college fund for his grandson
- Ships in a bottle, not very many followers but the ones he has he interacts with a lot. people start watching him just to listen to him talk
- Eventually does one or two work out videos
- Reptile care. Surprisingly informative.
- No one knows how he gets his hands on some of the reptiles he does??
- Really wholesome about his reptiles but switches his personality when talking about people.
- ‘This is a beautiful bearded dragon. She’s about two years old and is a great example of —- morph. Little do a lot of people know but they actually need a decently sized tank to be comfortable, and FUCK and those DUMBASSES as big brand stores who don’t know SHIT’
- Does one of those channels condemning big brand electronics and shows how to fix them yourself.
- Does simple programing tutorials
- Those really unsettling videos that get uploaded sporadically
- Never the same location, always at night, he’s giggling in the background.
- Camera is unsteady
- Not sure if he’s hunting cryptids or IS a cryptid
- Does really fun bartending videos
- Subscribers vote on a bunch of random phrases and she has to make a drink to match the name they came up with
- Invites friends over to try it, and it’s surprisingly wholesome
- Talks about ancient weaponry and how to use them
- SOMEONE IS DEFINITLY HELPING HIM, HE NEEDS A LOT OF HELP WITH EDITING AND EVERYTHING ELSE
- Video games
- Plays demo’s and finds a lot of problems for the creators to fix, usually leaves really nice reviews after he plays
- Subscribers vote for how long he stays awake while playing during live streams
- Collabs with sheep and his grandson a lot
- Terrible at any game that depends on dialogue choices.