I asked a friend of mine, who hasn’t watched Haikyū! to give me her first impressions of some characters.
(She watched like three episodes a few years ago)
Yes, she was under the impression that it’s a handball anime :P
Karasuno part 2
- Ohh everyone likes him!!
- He is funny and cares about the team and happy-go-lucky yes yes
- If you mess up he’ll cheer you up again in no time
- He is the new kid that is super mysterious and doesn’t really talk much
- Plays well though!
- Probably has some bad stuff happening to him, so he’s closed off
- Daddy is it really you?
- He’s the “glue” of the group
- So when people fight he’ll try and mend things over
- Probably 9999% done with a lot of things
- And always has to keep people out of trouble
- Okay he comes from a long line of handball players
- He lives in the shadow of his big brother
- He only wants the approval of his family 😭
- Probably plays really well but his nerves run away from him sometimes
- And he beats himself up if he doesn’t score