Why Yuri’s New Form is a Comic Book
I saw a couple comments spread out questioning the reason why Yuri’s new form is based on a comic book of all things and how it “seems out of place” for him. Just a short note on it, but the reason why his form is based on a comic book is for a couple reasons.
1) Yuri’s introduction has him be extremely reactionary to the Megid and what justice is. Like he knows he can remove the editor-in-chief from the Yeti Megid, but doesn’t quite understand the idea of “saving her” as an individual. It’s why he’s so obstinate with Touma in his debut episodes. It’s only after Touma saves her from the Megid does he start to understand the idea of saving someone against “saving the world.”
2) Yuri loves books as much as anything, and the idea of a comic book is fascinating to him. The hero in the comic is very much a distilled version of what a modern day superhero is like. Someone who sees the people as its world, just like how Touma tells Yuri. Not only is it new to Yuri, but also very easy for him to digest. The comic book superhero is allowing him to better understand the kind of justice people want to see in the modern age, as opposed to when he was alive one-thousand years ago.
3) It’s fun and cute okay, don’t ruin the fun of his power up being related to the comic book he’s been obsessed with since he joined the Touma and Mei crew. It looks really neat.
37 notes · View notes
KAMEN RIDER SABER X RWBY AU
This is my character Draft for my fanfiction that I'm writing (although I just wrote 1 chapter)
It's going to follow the Saber storyline with some altercations along the way and these are my casting of RWBY Characters to the Kamen Rider Saber. You can take it as the actor AU Or what ever you are free what to use this as you will.
Ruby as Kamen Rider Saber:
-The chosen One
-A total bookworm (its the only friend she have growing up)
-The Bookstore (Touma Bookstore) is basically her home that Uncle Qrow have provide for her.
-Doesn't remember About the wonder world
-have nightmare about Tai's Death every night
- A Natural (Mary sue) fighter just like touma.
Weiss as Kamen Rider Blades:
- A hard worker like Rintaro on the series
-isn't friendly at Ruby at first (different compared to the series)
-she learn to trust and believes in Ruby
-The parents abuse her and her siblings, so they went to have shelter on the SOL with Winter
-Idolize her sister
Yang as Kamen Rider Espada :
-Originally trained by Tai (same fighting style)
-Fighting partner and trained with Qrow (after Tai's Death)
-Overprotective of Ruby, and a close friend to Blake.
Oscar as Kamen Rider Kenzan:
-very much like Ren (in Saber not RWBY)
-Hyperactive and more outgoing
-and more childish
-but there's a reason for it (unlike one in Sabre)
-Yang Helped Oscar from depression, that's why he looked up to her
Ren as Kamen Rider Slash:
-a Preserved Man (Shy like Daishinji)
-A mad crazy into swords (Like Ruby in RWBY)
-Can talk to swords
-Hear them like an unclear Echoes.
-But some can be heard a more vividly than others (Especially his swords)
-A human that got sealed into his sword.
-his sword was originally his Master's Daughter
Nora as Onjuuken Suzune:
- Met Ren as a kid
-Only Ren can See her and communicate with her
- Her personality is shown during rock no bremen
-she can partly Control Ren on that state.
- Ren also have an attatchment to her
Qrow as Kamen Rider Buster:
-Basically the old Man of the group
-Blames himself of all the tradegies
-the only original member that left
-Induldge Alcohol Secretly (Not opened as the one in the RWBY Series)
-Teaches Ren and Yang when their masters died
-Considered the Calibur's to be the closest Friend and his Mistakes (curse)
Jaune As Kamen Rider Saikou:
-I always taught him as the shining Knight, sonwhen I sa saikou for the first time I was sure it was Jaune(and because comic book motive)
-An immortal doesn't age
-Dislike Comic at first
-but then become a total geek after reading one
Blake as Kamen Rider Sabela:
-Typical spy personality
-Had the dilemma earlier than the on on the saber series
-Born and raised from SOL
-Family was one of the biggest contributors in SOL
- Convinced that Adam have went evil/rogue betrayed the SOL
Whitley as Kamen Rider Durandal :
-Hated his Father for the abuse he inflicted to him and his sisters
-Winter was his role model
-when she died, He pledged loyalty to SOL
-He saw the people who fought against SOL are the people who killed his sister
-Blinded by hatred
14 notes · View notes