Tumgir
#kangaroo
rusli12345678 · a day ago
Link
21 notes · View notes
seraphica · 7 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards, 2021
[website] [2017] [2020]
14K notes · View notes
fablepaint · 25 days ago
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
LA Zoo trip plein air
Gouache
May 21st 2022
2K notes · View notes
funnytwittertweets · 11 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
10K notes · View notes
lowpolyanimals · 2 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
Roger and Alex from Tekken 2
1K notes · View notes
4gifs · 4 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Kangaroo doesn't understand trampolines
2K notes · View notes
gjrt888 · 2 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
Distribution of Marsupials around the world.
A distinctive characteristic common to most of these species is that the young are carried in a pouch.
Around 30% of all marsupial species live in the Americas, the other 70% are in Australia, New Guinea and the surrounding islands.
Tumblr media
Close to 70% occur on the Australian continent (the mainland, Tasmania, New Guinea and nearby islands). The remaining 30% are found in the Americas—primarily in South America, thirteen in Central America, and one species, the Virginia opossum, in North America, north of Mexico.
Tumblr media
The Virginia opossum is the original animal named "opossum", a word which comes from Algonquian wapathemwa, meaning "white animal". The opossum was not originally native to the West Coast of the USA. It was intentionally introduced into the West during the Great Depression.
769 notes · View notes
platypu · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
western grey kangaroo unique facial markings
471 notes · View notes
wallabyshark · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media
co-opting mother's day for he/they daddy sharks
original shirt posted at shifty-thrifting
412 notes · View notes
marinella-ela · 4 months ago
Text
588 notes · View notes
tikkety-tok · 10 months ago
Text
Don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.
2K notes · View notes
fluffygif · a year ago
Video
Loving life...
14K notes · View notes
feather-bone · 14 days ago
Text
Tumblr media
06.10.22 kangaroo !!
[ID: a blocky illustration of a male red kangaroo leaping, surrounded by golden grasses on a lighter gold background. End.]
275 notes · View notes
everythingfox · a year ago
Video
Orphaned baby kangaroo
(via)
19K notes · View notes
dustandlove · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
calico critters families
379 notes · View notes
lowpolyanimals · 7 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Kangaroo Sculpture by Matt Hill
2K notes · View notes
4gifs · 4 months ago
Photo
Tumblr media
Kangaroo thinks shirt is a pouch
1K notes · View notes
happyheidi · 6 months ago
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media
980 notes · View notes
pien-art · 3 months ago
Text
Tumblr media
first page of animal illustrations for my sisters music class <3
(click image for optimal quality!)
306 notes · View notes
wallabyshark · a month ago
Text
Tumblr media
two signs
313 notes · View notes