#kazuha x reader
hey , pretty stranger !
genshin characters as strangers you’ve met
various! genshin impact x reader. (albedo, childe, diluc, fischl, gorou, hu tao, itto, kaeya, kazuha, scaramouche, thoma, venti, xiangling, xiao, yanfei, zhongli.) - 5037 words.
synopsis: genshin characters as people you’ve encountered, and have remained in your heart ever since then.
notes: modern! AU. long headcanons. british english used. lowercase. some cliche romance tropes used. edited. semi-proofread. gn!reader. mother used in albedo’s one. father used in diluc’s one. slight cursing used. arranged in alphabetical order.
a/n: this was meant to be released way earlier but then word deleted all my work are u srs.. but anywayysss most of these are happy, i promise :) key word is ‘most’ tho. and holy moly these are long asdffghhjkl new record for me!!
• the person who let you have the last carton of eggs. you were rushing to the supermarket in an absolute frenzy; your mother wanted to make desserts, but you used up the last eggs in the house to complete a stupid ‘rubber egg’ science project of yours.
• it was already late, and the chances of the supermarket actually having anything there at all was very slim, but luck seemed to be in your favour??? lo and behold, right there in the poultry aisle, sits the last box of eggs. you could literally hear angels singing.
• well, your glorious moment was interrupted by a third party picking it up before you could. he was observing them with a critical gaze, and in a slight moment of panic, you were debating whether or not you could win against him in a fist fight.
• but as he gave you a quizzical look at your defeated expression, you opted for the second option: begging.
• it was a pitiful sight, really. you were about to get on your knees and plead at the poor guy just for the eggs. you knew your mother would be angry if you came home with nothing, and you weren’t about to risk a scolding, not today!!
• but instead, he just wordlessly handed the carton to you. no small talk, no need for you to throw your dignity to the side, nothing. it was like he could read your mind. you stood there in awe.
• you swear you could see a hint of a smirk on his face, though.
• the attractive person who was taking care of their sibling at the park. he was helping teucer climb up one of those spider web playground equipment things, and then his shirt rised up a bit and. oh. oh my god. ohhhhhh my god?!?!?
• turns out, he was your neighbour… the hot neighbour that you never noticed until now. you’ve interacted with his little siblings before, but never saw him?? and as you were having a mini crisis on a park bench, his little brother noticed you!
• you were invited to join them with a warm smile from both boys, and your heart almost skipped a beat imagining a domestic scene with the two: childe cooking a meal, while you and teucer sit at a table expectantly. ohh you hopeless romantic... imagining all these scenarios with a boy you’ve just met..
• you got attached way too quickly. you thought that childe believed the same: that you two hit it off, but apparently he didn’t. he gave you his number, but only ever initiated conversation if teucer wanted to meet up with you in the park. (the little boy had grown attached to you!) but it was never for anything else. childe never interacted with your ‘how was your day?’ texts at all.
• next thing you knew, the texts eventually faded into nothingness. you heard from a mutual friend of yours that childe started to date a new girl that moved into town, and that the two can be seen in the nearby park, acting like a sickenly sweet couple as they play tag with childe’s siblings.
• you occasionally walk by the park sometimes, and watch in envy as the girl took up the spot that you once had with the boys. it seemed as if teucer completely forgot about you; he liked the new girl more. and childe… he never once looked your way; he never saw you anything beyond a friend to begin with. childe may have never been yours, but a part of your heart still considered him to be a traitor.
• the person who helped pick your stuff up when you bumped into them. with you being the upcoming successor of a highly esteemed business company, the sight of you rushing to a meeting after sleeping in was embarrassingly undutiful.
• as if your day couldn’t get any worse, you bumped into a stranger along the way, all your files and documents spreading across the pavement like a snowstorm. he initially seemed to carry an impassive look, one that screamed ‘i hate idle chit-chat’, but once diluc saw your face fully?? you swear his eyes perked up in a slight amount of interest.
• one quick apology from both ends later, he helped to pick up all your folders off the ground. and after the situation was all said and done, diluc asked you for your number, his face staying ever-so impassive. and this… just left you shellshocked. him?? the one to initiate romantic advances?? he totally seemed like the unapproachable type. maybe out of your league. but he even called you cute!?!? how even??
• …although, you might’ve gotten your hopes too high up. later that night when you scrambled for the business card diluc scrawled his number on, the dreaded message of ‘number not in use’ popped up on your screen while you sent a quick hi.
• your heart sunk in an instant. one google search of the company written on the business card later, and you found out he was the son of crepus ragvindr, the man who your father left high and dry on a company deal several years ago.
• you seriously thought you had a chance with someone who wouldn’t judge you for your upbringing for once. but, this time round, it looks like you were the one who had gotten fooled once again. why were you involved in your father’s mess?
• the worker at a super suspicious shop you visited. fischl was there, dressed up in a half-magician half-princess get-up, with… somber music in the back. you entered the shop on an absolute whim, just trying to find a present for a friend, and instead? you get a girl trying to predict your death.
• it was oddly captivating, though, and soon enough, you were a regular visitor in this weird shop. you even managed to stick around long enough to meet the second owner, mona!
• fischl would go off on tangents about myths. in particular, shadow familiars. she claimed she had a pet eagle called ‘oz’ that would take form of a vengeful shadow, and would also do anything she asked.
• fischl dropped the act around you soon enough, and even told you her real name. she poured out secrets about her past that not even mona was aware about. fischl’s past was shrouded in more mystery than the mirror ball on her desk, and yet, she described all her tribulations with the crystal clear intent of getting you to understand her.
• as you two got closer, you realised she was just a sheltered girl that needed a friend. that all of this? this store that she set up with her one childhood friend that she had? was a form of escapism. this coping strategy was one that might be looked down upon by many, but was held in such high regard by you. fischl appreciated your presence more than you could ever know.
• and in your point of view? she was initially a stranger you met by pure accident. but now? she was more than that; fischl was someone you hold dear.
• fischl told you once that she lacked the capability to be loved by others. but, as you clutched the crystal bracelet you made for her against your chest, you hoped that fischl would understand that she was loved and cherished.
• the stranger who dropped popcorn all over you in the cinema. you two were in a movie premiere for an adaptation of the saddest novel of all time, and to say the least, you were in absolute shambles.
• sad films nowadays were filled with cliches that weren’t enough to make you cry at all. but this one? this one hit straight in the feels. a refreshing feeling, but crushed your ‘stone-faced bitch that refuses to cry during sad films’ title.
• and??? the hypothetical waterfall coming out of your eyes seemed to be so strong that it came into real life. a wave of pure salt and buttered popcorn came pouring out from behind you.
• the tearful moment you had was no longer, and turning around, you came face-to-face with a brown haired boy giving you a sheepish smile, holding an empty popcorn box. the white-haired friend next to him, panicked beyond belief, apologised on his behalf, but the damage has already been done.
• the cinema workers seemed to go heavy-handed with the butter machine today, as you were covered in the thing. great. you looked like an absolute mess; how were you going to recover from this moment socially?
• gorou came down to your row and gave a brief introduction, before offering you some tissues and wrapping his jacket around you. he escorted you to the toilets to clean yourself up, making playful jokes here and there.
• it would’ve been the highlight of your day, but it quickly became sour as he spoiled a pivotal part of the movie to you, only further adding to the pain.
• it’s okay though. gorou was cute; you forgave him. and on the condition that you two go out to watch the movie once more - just you two, alone - this encounter was later forgotten.
• the person who was your escape. you were at the countryside temporarily to visit your grandparents for the summer holidays, and you liked to take escapades at nighttime to bask in the chirps of the cicadas.
• you first met hu tao while she was stuffing ‘help me’ and ‘come here at 3am’ notes underneath rocks at the riverbank the kids would stay at. the shock on her face as you caught her in the act is something that still makes you laugh to this day.
• after that, you two kept your nighttime meetings consistent. it would always be during a luminescent moonlight, besides the run-down convenience store that stood just above the river you first met at.
• you never caught each other’s name, but it didn’t matter. all that mattered was the picturesque memories you’d make together: climbing on top of a playground to look at the stars, watching the fish at the river, and you entertaining hu tao’s pranks by acting surprised whenever she snuck up on you.
• though, of course, good things always come to an end. you were just visiting the countryside, so you had no choice but to leave hu tao behind. you keep those memories in your heart, feeling melancholic every time you reminisce on the best summer you’ve ever had.
• hu tao gave you a ghost plushie before you left, telling you to call it ‘boo tao’. and yet, still, as you asked her for her name or any form of contact, she just gave you a smile, one that was unusually sad for her joyful self.
• ‘mysteries make the moment more special, don’t you think?’
• you hoped that the next time you came to visit, hu tao would be sitting there where you first met, welcoming you back with a tight hug and the cheerful smile you loved so much.
• the stranger who got you a stuffed toy from a festival stall. it was one of those absolutely infuriating strength games. you know, the one where you’d have to smack a table super hard with a hammer? yeah. those ones. the neon sign saying ‘strong striker’ was literally mocking you. you were neither strong or a striker from the looks of things. the game absolutely was rigged.
• although you’d probably neglect the toy after the adrenaline from winning it wears off, who cares? whatever! it would fit perfectly in the depths of your closet with the rest of your carnival winnings!
• you were going broke and wasted literal hours on this one game.. you hadn’t even had the chance to try out the cotton candy stall from the other end of the carnival yet! any rational person would’ve stopped right now, but who said you had self control?
• as you were about to hand over your last coins, an unmistakably attractive and muscular stranger stops your hand. he gives you a reassuring smile, before proceeding to look at the game with a challenging glare.
• ‘leave it to me, stranger!’
• …and just like that, the stranger hit the table so hard with the toy hammer that the meter just. went off the scale. the vendor, who was once looking at you with a look of maliciousness due to literally robbing you of all your money, was now awestruck at the sheer power the man holds.
• you felt your heart drop as he claimed the stuffed toy you were so obviously eyeing, but as he looked at you with a satisfied smirk (maybe even a little cocky), he handed it over to you with little-to-no reluctance, before proceeding to return back to the group of friends who were mocking him for showing off so much.
• before he left, though, he asked you to name the stuffed toy ‘itto’, after his name. you did comply to itto’s wish, and instead of rotting in the back of your closet, the toy sits on your bed, reminding you of the both kind (and a little terrifying) stranger who you met on a not-so average saturday night.
• the worker at an arcade you were visiting. you went to the arcade to blow off some steam after a relatively rough day, and decided to give their bowling venue a shot.
• what you didn’t expect, however, was how absolutely shit you’d be at it. a worker took pity on you and decided to put up the side railings so there would be no way you could miss a shot, and somehow?? It still never hit??
• after the 2nd set and an endless amount of disappointment, a worker, clad in the tacky uniform he had to wear, walked up to your station and just... laughed in your face. way to make the day worse, asshole.
• he then proceeded to ask you needed a ramp because of how bad you were at bowling and?? come on?? he knew you were bad; you knew you were bad. but, he could’ve at least tried to be discreet with your lack of bowling abilities??
• the stranger was at least perceptive enough to realise that you weren’t in the mood to entertain his friendly bantering, and even offered to play with you after his shift ended. just to teach you the proper ropes of bowling, of course.
• your day may have had a rough start, but kaeya, as the stranger claimed was his name, was here to pick you back up.
• the library crush. you first saw him while cramming a project of yours; you needed more stable wifi - the mcdonald’s one just wouldn’t cut it anymore - and had to renew your library card to be able to get in.
• and… shit?? since when did librarians get so hot??? you’ve only ever encountered the stereotypical ones. the old, cranky men that would yell at you if you were ever caught speaking a bit too loud.
• soon, these visits of yours became more and more regular. you’d pretend to act like you’re studying, but in reality, you were admiring the librarian that sat so beautifully on the front desk. you often daydreamed, wondering what he would look like if the afternoon glow cascaded against his face.
• you’d constantly sit at the table adjacent to the desk so you could get the best view of him as possible. maybe even occasionally freak out whenever he would smile at the book he was reading because.. he was just so cute??
• you thought you were being slick with your admiration, but apparently not. because one day, as you were ‘reading’ one of the books you just borrowed from him for ‘research’, kazuha approached you with a cheeky remark.
• ’the book is upside-down, you know.’
• that knowing, cunning (and dare you assume, a little flirtatious?) look on his face said it all. he knew your ulterior motive this whole time, and this slip-up of yours just gave you away completely.
• but it didn’t matter, because in the end, you received a kiss on your forehead, a reminder to take care of yourself, and a number scrawled on a sticky note on the book you borrowed.
• you may have just landed yourself a prince in the kingdom of literature <3
• the stranger who you dubbed as the ‘vending machine rager’. you know those compilations of those 12 yr olds screaming at their xbox on youtube? yeah. that was scaramouche, but with a can of cola instead.
• you’ve never seen someone take canned drinks so… seriously before??? it was. questionable. from afar, it looked like a child baby-raging at a vending machine for not giving them their soft drink.
• this thought of yours only intensified when you went closer, and saw that yes, he was kicking the vending machine out of anger. all you wanted was a strawberry calpis from the machine, but instead, you get a boy blocking everyone else from accessing it. poor you.
• eventually, the guy’s rage was no longer humorous to you, and you just felt bad that he was going this far. usually, people would’ve left it alone already and tried a different machine?? but he was still here??
• you purchased the drink directly above his stuck one, and it knocked it down instantly… scaramouche’s 2 hours of suffering was solved within 2 minutes of your presence. boss moment.
• you handed his drink to him with a smile; he gave you a disgruntled expression. not even a thank you in return. how rude. but this is a story you tell your friends often, just to lighten the mood. after all, what's funnier than an xbox kid personified in the flesh?
• the stranger who re-enacted a drama scene with you. there was a venue opened up for a drama that was trending at the time, and the workers were handing out props and other merchandise that was featured in the show.
• you were out of money, but there was still this trinket that you wanted to buy. the friend who you came with offered to get it for you, on the condition that you shout out one of the most famous lines, all in an attempt to embarrass you, of course.
• with absolutely no shame, you yelled, ‘why do you look at me like that?’
• what you didn't expect was someone from the other side of the shop to join in with you too, completing the iconic line of the well-known show, ‘how else should i look at you?’
• you two locked eyes, and you were convinced you found your soulmate. after all, no one had looked at you with such a warm expression like that before. the boyish laugh he gave, paired with your faint laughs of amusement, captivated the entire shop.
• from an outsider looking in, you and him looked like you knew each other all your life; like you were destined to be together. you later approached thoma, making light conversation to get to know this enigmatic stranger a bit more.
• but he revealed to you that he was enlisted in the army, and was due to resume training in a week or so. any opportunities for a relationship, let alone a friendship, were completely eliminated.
• thoma settled on taking a picture together, where you and him were holding hands, backs facing towards the camera. it remains as your lockscreen to this day. you’d visit the spot once every full moon, in hopes for looking for the boy of ‘what could have been’, called thoma.
• the busker who everyone was ignoring. the city was crowded and bustling in a way it never had before, but for some reason, even in the sea of people, venti managed to shine and stand out from the crowd.
• that day, you were in a rush to chase up a replacement for a kettle you owned, but as soon as you saw him pouring his heart and soul out into his performances, only for people to not even bat an eye in his direction?? what??
• you had placed to be, but you guess they could wait. and, the smile venti gave you as he noticed you watching his performance attentively, made it all worth it. the conversation you two had afterwards is one that you hold dearly, and you swore to yourself you would help him in any way you could.
• he would be there every tuesdays and wednesdays, always at the same time too: 2pm. and so without fail, you’d show up, 5 minutes early, watching him set up his instruments and the speakers so skillfully.
• venti loved having you around. little did you know, he would’ve given up had you not noticed him and supported him since that day.
• you knew diamond in a rough when you see it, and turns out, a man working in a scouting agency thought so too. you saw him giving venti a card one day, and the next, venti was no longer on the designated spot where he would play his songs.
• he was a shimmering star in the sea of talents, and you were there to watch him grow, right from the beginning. a star is nothing without the support from you, his fuel and fire, to shine.
• you smile in absolute glee whenever you see venti and his recent albums being advertised on the billboards across your city. you hoped he still remembered who you were; his first fan, the first person to see his potential to hit it big.
• but it was okay if he didn’t. you’d support him anyways.
• the stranger who kept going for free food samples at the food stall you worked at. she’d appear like, 10 minutes apart from each visit, each time with a half-assed disguise. even the little kid who refused to leave you alone noticed her after a while??
• you weren’t allowed to give out more than 3 portions at once of the sliced chili steak you were handing out, but she was on her 15th sample… oh goodness. you’re getting in trouble, alright.
• you knew you had to stop xiangling’s madness soon, or else you’re getting fired, but as she comes up to you with a fake moustache from the $2 dollar store, an obviously fake deep voice, paired up with an equally cute laugh at the end that gave away her disguise? who were you to decline?
• she kept coming until the end of your shift, using obviously fake names such as ‘bartholomew’ or ‘margaret’... it honestly impressed you on how much costumes and disguises she owned. she probably prepared this in advance.
• after that incident, you were never placed in the food station again. a co-worker ratted you out for having favouritism between customers, but who could blame you? she was so cute.
• chances are, she found another food place to harass for free samples. good on her. who knows? maybe you’ll encounter her again during one of your mall adventures. who knows. <3
• the airport crush. it was a dull morning, and you were preparing yourself for the jet-lag that was undoubtedly going to occur. and then, in the sunlight, you see the prettiest stranger you’ve ever seen in your life.
• you thought that would be it. that after the quick, fleeting eye contact you two made, that you’d never see the man again. it did put a slight ache in your heart.
• then?? he was literally on the same flight and everything?? this is your chance?? but you were wayyy too shy and couldn’t gather up enough gall to approach him and ask for his number. the guy had a certain air about him, one that seemed unapproachable, as if he was a deity that you could do nothing besides stare upon.
• you tried every method beside approaching him, though. you got so desperate that you even tried to airdrop people, asking if they know (or are) the guy in seat 365. however, it was all futile. you were unaware that the guy didn’t even own an iphone.
• and finally, as you two, by some miracle, end up leaving at the same terminal once more, you mustered up enough courage to approach him.
• but with his response of a quick ‘i’m in a rush; you’re wasting my time’, all your fantasies of ever seeing the fleeting airport crush once more were crushed beyond comprehension.
• nowadays, whenever you see a similar shade of green hair, you hide and revert your gaze as quick as possible. that nauseating feeling whenever you think of that day was too much for you to handle.
• your stupid friend’s legal advisor who they were crushing on massively. your friend got into some massive legal trouble after knocking down an entire aisle of precious antiques at a pawn shop, and now here you two are.
• you initially refused to play any part in this, but they did absolutely everything to persuade you to come with them because, in verbatim, ‘my lawyer is the prettiest person ever!!’
• they even sent you the whole ‘ohh lawrd im goin to jail my lawyers hot’ when they first met up with yanfei. put a leash on your friend so they don’t go and jump on her please <3
• they did end up convincing you to go, eventually. it was on the condition that they’ll go out and take you out to a restaurant you’ve always been wanting to try.
• but as soon as you saw the lawyer in question, sitting on her desk with a sense of maturity that you could never imagine having, even though you were most likely the same age??
• oops. looks like you fell for the legal advisor too. good luck to you :)
• that fluttering in your chest only seemed to increase as she sent you a warm smile, obviously well aware that you were forced here. yanfei even offered you her candy jar to keep yourself entertained as she talks business with your friend.
• you two wouldn’t be just strangers for long, and you both knew it.
• the coffee shop stranger. you’ve imagined this scenario plenty of times before, actually. it’ll be a cute moment: you’ll forget your wallet at home, and the cute guy behind you will offer to pay for it in full, asking for nothing besides your number in exchange.
• ohhhh nope!! how wrong you were!!! as the man in front of you, clad in a crisp suit, sheepishly turns around, (all the while a disgruntled worker who was definitely not getting paid enough for this sighs in the back) asks if you had any spare change??
• you wanted to curse the universe for this. what have you done wrong to deserve such a thing? the opportunity was right there, the stars were all aligned, so what have you done? you thought you’ve been a relatively good person all your life.
• seriously. why were you the one paying for him?? it was meant to be the other way around. what made it even worse was that he ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. the bashful smile that he gave you made your anger dissipate for a second. just a second, though. annddd then you were back to staring holes into the back of head.
• as he hands you his business card, thanking you for your kindness before promptly walking off, you stare in absolute awe. you weren't shocked because of how rushed his thank you was - the only thing in your mind was that he didn’t even give you his number after all that. the fantasy in your head was completely crushed now.
• but as you flipped the card around, your shock increased tenfold. morax co. was scribed perfectly onto the black card??? even a child would know that name. it was one of the most well-known companies around.
• maybe this encounter wasn’t too bad after all.
622 notes · View notes
kazuha drabble #2- fucking on beidou's ship
the night was quiet, serene even, except for the muffled whimpers echoing through the air.
you were trying your best. you really were!
but with the way kazuha was plowing into you, fingers gripping your hips, and his mouth sucking at your tits, it was really, really hard to be silent.
you brought your hand to your mouth, hoping that the palm clamped against it would hush your whines.
inwardly, kazuha chuckled. it was futile to try to quiet yourself. the banging of the bed against the wall would be enough to wake them anyways, but the crew members of the alcor were dead sleepers. he wouldn't stop you though. he thought you looked rather cute all flustered and worried.
his eyes drifted to where you both were connected. watching his cock slip in and out of your pretty cunt. his eyes trailed up to your face. eyes clenched shut with tears sparkling at your lash line. a hard red blush evident across you. he thought you looked beautiful.
he started snapping his hips harder, pummeling against your poor cervix, making you let out a loud yelp and mewl.
"k-kazu-h-ha... p-please slow d-down! i'm g-getting close!"
"it's alright, love. i am too, let's cum together, yeah?"
you felt your stomach start to tighten, the familiar coil making your toes curl and your pusst clench. your nerves felt like fireworks and your brain was foggier then ever.
with a final thrust, you hit your high. a strung out mewl left your lips as you came. your cunt clenched around kazuha like a vice, making him cum inside you with a shaky groan.
kazuha pulled out, and admired the sticky mess between your legs. his white fluid spilled out of you, mixed with your juices as well. you were stilling writhing, riding out your high as your legs shook. he bent down to kiss your cheek.
"you did so well, my love"
a/n: this was rushed sorry if it isn't as good as my other works haha <3
also gn y'all!
427 notes · View notes
Poly with Genshin characters NSFW moments (Beidou and Kazuha, Aether and Xiao)
Warning and tags: English is not my native! NSFW, NO MINORS, threesome
Next - Tartaglia and Zhongli, Gorou and Kazuha ig? You can suggest yours 🤧
Beidou and Kazuha
- Bei is a mommy, you have to except it. Kazuha is used to it and himself enjoys being under her command
- when you are whiny Beidou loves to "play". She won't touch you, barely even glance at you, asking Kazuha to help you
- he is on top of you, he gasps. His hands, covered with light perspiration, tremble with tension. He is tired, but so sweetly tired
- he bare looks at you, riveting his eyes on her, while she praises him for doing so well
- "Kazuha" she looks at both of you hungrily, with delight "you are such a good boy. My favourite good little boy. Now, kiss. "
- his high pitched moan answers Bei and and he lets out a quiet half laugh half sob lowering himself to steal your kiss
- head falls on your shoulder so you can burrow your fingers in his matted hair. Run your hads over his sweaty nape and temples
- she finally comes closer to you both and leaves two kisses, rather purring. On Kazuha's forehead and your lips
Aether and Xiao
- they both have too different types of libido
- sometimes you don't cross with Xiao for weeks and after that fuck for a couple of days at a stretch
- Aether needs more affection, but usually in a platonic way
- so this moments when Xiao has some free time for you and Aether is in the mood not for you to braid his hair, but to go nasty - get ready to use all of the stamina you have
- Xiao takes you laying on the side, his hands are caged on your middle section. He is sadistically harsh and rhythmic. He does not moan, but rather howls, lowly, dangerously, right next to your ear.
- Aether sits next to your front and his hads are everywhere. Really, everywhere
- holds your leg to let adepti more access to you, caresses your stomach with his free hand, run it higher, to your chest, only to vulgarly pinch you nipple, make you squeak
- Xiao's reaction for your movement is only to press into you harder, digging his teeth in your shoulder
- one more cry of yours and Aether is right here to occupy your sweet mouth. Firstly with his fingers, after that - with himself
177 notes · View notes
Softcore (Part 2)
pairing: arataki itto x gn!reader x kazuha kaedehara
CW: unprotected sex, horn grabbing (?), praise, jealousy, angst, not proofread
word count: 2.3k
The water rippled beside you, the saltwater clearing your airway with a deep breath. The condensation in the air fogged up the sky above the tall trees. The pastel colours of the land made you feel as if you were in some make-believe land. While you had been to Inazuma quite a few times in the past, you never journeyed to Watatsumi Island. You had heard of it, yet you never had the chance.
Your hands picked at the dense foliage, eyeing the flower between your fingers with a soft smile. It had been nearly three weeks since you were on the island. The trip was only supposed to last two so, you assumed that something important must have come up. Beidou was not one to abandon her comrades. You just had to be patient and wait. This island would do the trick.
With a loud thud, you looked to your right. He looked ahead, his chest heaved before looking at you through the corner of his eyes. His fangs peaked through his lips as he smiled at you. "You got a staring problem." He teased making you laugh, placing the plant down. "Area's clear... thanks to me, of course."
"Wow, Itto! So strong." You played along and he smiled widely. "So glad I have you to protect me! What would I do without such a strong Oni."
"Dunno." He breathed out, "Just be grateful you have me here." You hummed, pushing your back off the tree before tossing your leg around his thigh. "Oh?" You placed a hand under his jaw, the other resting against his chest. He tilted his head slightly up, allowing you better access to place gentle kisses on his neck. A large hand rested on your waist, the other holding your thigh in place. He shut his eyes, mouth slightly open as he relished in the feeling of your touch. A low laugh sent vibrations down his body making you look at him through your lashes. "You're so needy." He teased, a light squeeze to your thigh and you simply rolled your eyes, nipping at his skin making him suck in a sharp breath. You smiled against his skin, licking at the red mark. His hand trailed up your body, hands digging into your jaw as he moved you away from him, his lips finding yours instantaneously. You hummed, eyes fluttering shut as he leaned into you, pressing his body flush against yours.
Just before this, you had taken a swim in the water while Itto surveyed the area. You had hung up your pants on the tree, settling for your damp shirt and soaked undergarments.
Itto's nails dug into your bare thighs, moving his knee up slightly, you were barely taller than him in this position but he still never broke the kiss. You could hear him unbuckling his belt, not even bothering to take off his pants as he pulled out his dick. He broke the kiss to spit on his hand, stroking himself a few times while his lips latched to your neck. Your eyes rolled back as he sucked at that one spot near the base of your neck. A soft moan escaped your lips, his hands moving aside your undergarments before gently sliding you down on him. A cry left your lips, muffling it with the back of your hand. He let out a low groan, parting from your neck to look at you. He leaned back against the tree, a hand on your waist as he eyed you. "There ya go..." He mumbled, a lazy smirk on his lips. "So pretty for me." His hand guided your hips on him, tears welling at the corners of your eyes from the feeling of him stretching you out. He leaned towards you again, gentle kisses placed on your cheek. "You're okay." He hummed as you slowly started to move against him, mostly rocking your hips against his until you found the strength to bounce up and down on his length. Lewd sounds leaving your lips as groans left his. He let you go at your own pace, hands never leaving your waist.
Your hand wrapped around his horns, using them for leverage as his eyes shut in pure bliss. Moans become more prominent with every movement you made. You could feel his hot breath on your neck as his chest heaved against yours. "Close, love." He whispered, "Don't stop." He encouraged as his hands firmly slammed your hips down on him. The sensation came all at once, clawing at his shoulders as you cried out his name, coming all over his lap. He high came shortly after yours, repeating your name as he rode out his high. For a while he stayed inside of you, catching his breath. That's when he pulled out, moving you to the floor. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking you over. You hummed and he placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "Imma clean up, shout if you need me." You nodded, watching him leave to the pool before stripping off his garments. Through the fog you could see the blue sky, laying down on the soft grass and shutting your eyes for a quick nap. Itto would be back soon, chuckling when he saw you sleeping peacefully. Once he dried off, he put his trousers back on, fixing himself up before sliding on your pants so you wouldn't get bug bites on your legs. You didn't even wake up at that.
You slept straight through the night, Itto watching guard. You were traveling for a while, Itto was used to it so he let you rest. You awoke to the birds chirping while Itto sat in the tree. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." He said, hanging down from a branch as you groggily shoved him with a yawn. His silver hair skimming the ground. "We gotta get you something to eat. There should be a village up there we can cook something there." He pointed and you nodded, getting to your feet and stretching. Itto hopped down, grabbing his claymore and holding it over his shoulder. The two of you talked on your journey, Itto lifting you up the cliffs before following. You eyed the village, immediately being greeted by people as Itto held you close, the people staring up at him with smiles. Kids ran past the both of you, smiling as they ran between you two.
"Mr. Arataki!" Some called out, it was obvious the children loved him. They talked about the games he would play with them and he promised he would as soon as he got something to eat. "Mom made Taiyaki! You can have some! I'll get you both some!" The kid ran off before either of you could say anything.
"Someone's popular." You nudged him and he chuckled.
"Of course I am! I am Arataki Itto!" He proudly said.
"Arataki!" He turned at his name being called.
"General Gorou! Nice to see you again." He said, looking down at the man. His tail swished from side to side, ears twitching at sudden movements. He turned to you, "This is my-" Your name was spoken before Itto had the chance, red eyes looking towards a man with the general. Itto's brows furrowed, looking back to you. Your eyes were wide, leaving Itto's side to run into the stranger's embrace, he held you tightly, face burying in the crook of your neck. Laughter erupted between the two of you as Itto looked on, biting the inside of his cheek as his fists balled at his side. His knuckles were pale as the man pulled away slightly from you, his hands on the side of your face, his bandaged thumb wiping away any stray tears.
"This is Kazuha Kaedehara. A friend of mine and obviously of yours too."
"Kazuha..." You froze as he repeated the name. Kazuha's brows furrowed at your reaction. "Kazuha." A chuckle. "What a nice name." He bitterly spoke. "I'm Arataki Itto."
"Pleasure to meet you, Arataki Itto." Kazuha nodded to the man, "I appreciate you taking care of my companion." Kazuha held you at his side as Itto stared at you. Blood trickled down his weapon, his nails digging into his palms. Itto simply nodded. "Beidou is waiting on the Alcor." He rubbed your back, "Let's go home." The words stung.
"Itto, I want you to meet the captain." You spoke.
"I have things to do." He simply said. "Go home." Your face fell as he turned around, walking past all of you to go back the way you both came from. You eyed the floor, Kazuha watching your face.
"Shall we?" He stepped forwards as you looked at the disappearing figure.
"Imma just say bye..." You whispered, turning around and chasing after the man. He could hear you nearing, his jaw clenching as you called out for him. He only stopped when you grabbed onto his arm, panting as you tried to catch your breath. Kazuha watched, Gorou's head tilting in confusion.
"Don't touch me." He mumbled, the wrenching feeling filling his body. Air felt like razors going into his body and poison being injected into his veins. A sick feeling, he thought he might actually throw up. He wanted to scream at you, he would ask you to explain why. He knew about Kazuha, yet he assumed that you'd feel how he felt with time. But you didn't touch him like you touched Kazuha. Your laughter felt full, your energy radiating more than he ever felt before. Your eyes filled with admiration, a look he only dreamt about getting. He knew you loved him because that's how he saw you.
"I'm sorry, Itto." He scoffed, pulling his arm away. "Please, don't do this." How absurd of you to say. He looked back at you and you paused, the first time you ever saw genuine pain in his eyes as they glossed over.
"Don't do this...?" He turned to you, "Are you serious?" His breath was shaky, "How dare you." His voice was laced with venom. "I can't do this with you right now." He shook his head, backing up from you, "I'm not gonna yell or scold you, you're an adult and so am I. You made your decision- or, or maybe it was never a choice! You knew all along that I was some sort of plaything for you." His smile was sad, "This is stupid." He shook his head. You couldn't say anything, "Just do me a favour, will ya?"
"If you come back to Inazuma again, don't look around for me." Your heart shattered, "That Kazuha character, he loves ya. I can tell 'cause that's how I look at you." He turned around, walking away, "Be safe." Were his last words as he hopped down the mountains. He was alone with his thoughts, with the pain in his chest. He clawed at it, foolishly begging it to stop with gritted teeth, warm tears falling down his cheeks.
"Is everything alright?" Kazuha inquired, hand placed softly against your face as you instinctively leaned into his touch.
"Yes, Kazuha." You whispered. He smiled at you, the previous pain in your chest mended by the wandering samurai. Time would eventually heal Itto, at least you hoped. It gave you peace to think that.
The Alcor was home. The moment you stepped on it, feelings of Inazuma disappeared.
"Tell me," You sat on your bed, Kazuha leaning against the wall, your legs draped over his. "You're covered in marks so I can only assume that you and Arataki Itto were something?" He asked, "It would explain his reaction." You sat up, looking at the mattress.
"Are you upset with me?" He smiled with a shake of his head, hand cupping your face.
"No, I am not." He spoke, "It just confirms what I needed to know."
"You came back." He hummed, "You still chose me over someone who showed you what you wanted. I have made no advancements towards you, and yet, here you are. I feel confident in this." He whispered, leaning towards you, his lips ghosting over yours, "May I?"
Your breath hitched in your throat, "Please." With a smile, his lips met yours. A soft kiss full of emotion. Your heart beating against your chest as he leaned over you. When he pulled away, he placed a kiss on your jaw. His eyes met yours, admiration in them. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he laid down beside you, his bandaged hand lacing with yours, a soft kiss pressed to your knuckles.
"I am yours and I hope you are mine." He whispered, you smiled contently, kissing his hand in return.
"Always." He chuckled softly, a deep breath making his chest rise and fall.
"I adore you with my whole being, these past three weeks have made me realize everything. The world feels too fast when you're far. I feel as though I am watching everyone live while I merely exist, my love, you are my lifeline. I promise you, I will love you for the rest of my days."
He laid down as the wind embraced him, staring off at the boat far at sea. Soon, they will beyond the horizon and he will still be here. They were in a different world, it would have never worked. "Forever, you will have my heart." A sad smile paired with emotionless laughter, the salty liquid was the only warmth he felt before the cool wind chilled it just as it fell down his jaw.
290 notes · View notes
Warnings: Crying, fear of abandonment
A/n: just wrote this on a whim, enjoy your day/night everyone <3
"Promise me you won't leave" your whispered
"Wha..t where is this coming from? "
You smiled, your gaze trained on the palms of your hands. He knew you were lifting your mask to your face, so the way your eyes don't crinkle at the edges made him uneasy. Your indefinite Silence only made it worse.
His eyes caught the sight of tears falling onto your hands, followed by your shoulders quivering. He caressed your jaw to guide your gaze to him, and the sight broke him. Tears welled at the seams, trying their best to stay put but failing, the same concerning smile on your face. "What's wrong?" his voice soft as his touch. "I'm scared I'll lose you" you confessed, your hands trembling at the thought.
"Oh Y/n, don't say that. You don't have to worry about that", he wiped your tears with his thumb and brushed the strands of hair off your face. "I'll always be here" he smiled
It was all crashing onto you that you lost so much throughout your life and the thought of losing someone that inspired you to keep going terrified you. But seeing his smile grounded you, fate can be merciless at times but if he's with you smiling then perhaps things will be okay
You felt him pull you into his embrace, the cozy warmth he radiated soothed the pain. And tears sprung out at the love he showered you with, while his words only seemed to further bring you at ease.
"You're not alone"
209 notes · View notes
Things they did that made you question your entire relationship
Warning: Ass slapping, farting, crusty lips, drop kicking, barking, piece of shit, Ch*ld(e), fuckboy faces, moaning.
(Y'ALL THIS IS JUST FOR JOKES)
Characters: Venti, Beidou, Keqing, Childe, Mona, Kazuha, Hu tao, Kaeya, Scaramouche
Beidou: Slapped your ass so hard that you flew off her boat, and she had to jump after you to save you.
Venti: The moment you tugged on his braids because he was being annoying, he looked you dead in the eyes and moaned so loudly. You were outside, and people were looking.
Keqing: Drop Kicked you in public when you told her you loved her- she does love you but she couldn't handle it when people are watching. (nobody was watching)
Childe: He breathed. Nah this mf tried to kiss you but he had crusty lips, after he parted from your lips you could feel the crusty flakes from his lips in your mouth.
Mona: Farted a wet fart in public and blamed it on you.
Kazuha: Nothing, he is perfect. *drools and heart eyes*
Hu tao: Pranked you by placing a fake piece of shit on your head, you didn't know what she did and walked with it the entire day until some random person pointed it out.
Kaeya: Does the fuckboy face whenever he sees you, people look at him and you very weirdly.
Scaramouche: Barked at you when you tried to kiss him. He legit went: BARK BARK ARF GRRR GROWL BARK RUF. Even though you two were together and everyone knew that.
217 notes · View notes
hi! can i request xiao, childe, and kazuha taking care of reader while they're sick? not like. anything horrible maybe just a fever and they're super tired ^^; thank you!
them taking care of you while you’re sick
includes: xiao, childe, and kazuha
tbh you didn’t expect xiao to make such a big deal out of you being sick
but once you told him
he did not leave you alone
he swiftly tucked you into bed and told you to rest up, staying by your bed so he was right there if you needed anything
he’d bring you water whenever you ran out and gently put the back of his hand against your forehead while you slept to make sure you weren’t burning up too badly
“hmm, xiao… i’m not that sick, i should probably get up,” you say sleepily, beginning to sit up
but xiao will gently grab your shoulders and set you back down on your pillow
“no. you aren’t feeling well, so you should rest. it’ll only be worse if you get up.”
at some point you’ll start to worry about him, it’s been a whole day and he hasn’t slept because he was so focused on taking care of you
it takes a few promises to convince him that you really did feel better, so he finally becomes okay with letting you go on with your day
listen. childe knows how to take care of people
he’s a family man what can i say
he probably knows you’re sick before you do
“hey, you feeling okay? you look a bit… sick.”
you’ll playfully hit him at first bc how dare he point out the obvious
but after some time the overwhelming exhaustion and typical fever symptoms become too much to handle and suddenly you’re bedridden, childe by your side
he’ll get a cool rag on your forehead to cool your fever down, he’ll get medicine for you to take, he’ll make you some soup and you will be staying in that bed to rest, no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it.
he’ll stay by your side for the whole day, and will insist that it’s okay to cuddle you because “he’s probably immune” and “you’re like a personal heater”
but your fever makes it impossible for you to get comfortable
and you don’t need to be getting him sick so he just sulks next to your bed (while asking you if you’re okay every 10 minutes)
he could tell you weren’t feeling the best when he noticed you were trailing behind him, eyes filled with sleepiness
“are you feeling okay, darling?”
“yeah… i’m just tired.”
meanwhile you were trying to telepathically tell him you quite honestly felt absolutely horrible
but he already knew your response was a coverup
so he looked for a place where you could rest comfortably for the remainder of the day
“are you sure?” you’d ask, not wanting to set kazuha back on his travels
he nods. “health comes first. there’s no point in traveling if you’re feeling unwell.”
he’ll help you get as comfortable as possible and then sets out to find some ingredients to make you some medicine
he stays by your side and checks on your temperature regularly, giving you more water you were still hot
and as the sun sets, he’ll softly play his zither to try and lure you to sleep so you can get some needed rest
333 notes · View notes
SEASONS. (a youthful otome game with the genshin boys)
love blossoms in all seasons.
a snort escapes your lips in disbelief, as you send a perplexed glare over to your chagrined friend. “oh, what are you looking at me for…you wanted a recommendation!”
“yeah. not this cheesy shit.” you cringed at the mere thought of it, begrudgingly inserting the video game’s dvd in the television’s slot. “i was expecting…i don’t know, something more interesting?”
the humdrum remark earns a playful slap on your shoulder from her, as you wince at the impact of her offended smack. “gods, just trust me already! it’s going to be life-changing.” she dreamily muses with a fanciful smile, however you’re not even the least bit convinced by her starry-eyed demeanor.
your eyes carefully scrutinize the displayed monitor, watching the game agonizingly load inside the box. dread crept up and sent chills down your spine as the screen slowly lit up, and your wandering eyes catch the sight of messily stuffed packages poorly concealed behind ajar closet doors. “actually you know what, i do have some unfinished monster hunter quests in the — ow! excuse me? what the hell was that for?!”
“come on y/n! you promised you’d play this time.” she childishly huffs in dismay, crossing her arms as she leans back on the edge of the bed in evident betrayal. “it won’t be that bad, i swear. let’s just finish one chapter today, and then i’ll let you decide after if we play a bit more…or you burn the damn game into smithereens.”
the latter option made quite the tempting offer, though you personally would have favored a third alternative where you could just burn the dvd now. “whatever.” you quietly grumble while snatching the plugged controller from the space on the wooden boards beside you. “fine, lets do it. but i’ll hold you to your word of that second choice.”
SEASONS is a youthful otome game, where love blossoms in all seasons. Depending on the choices you make, you may encounter different characters, and unlock various special (and even secret) routes within certain chapters. There are a total of four major episodes — each contain storylines that require your decision on the choices you wish to make in pursuit of your love interest.
chapter one, spring. (when the flowers bloom.)
STATUS: NOT YET UNLOCKED.
chapter two, summer. (the warmer half of the year.)
STATUS: NOT YET UNLOCKED.
chapter three, autumn. (when the leaves fall from trees.)
STATUS: NOT YET UNLOCKED.
chapter four, winter. (the colder half of the year.)
STATUS: NOT YET UNLOCKED.
note: for the upcoming 600 milestone <3 this short series’ lovely concept is heavily inspired by seasons of blossom. if you haven’t read the webtoon, please do because i legitimately swear ;-; genuinely the most beautiful story i’ve read,, not to mention the build-up — the fucking build up!! literally the top-tier kind of writing and talent i aspire to achieve in this lifetime >;(( i laughed, shed tears and blushed a whole lot from the plot :””> so im sincerely hoping my own rendition will do greatly deserved justice to it ٩(˘◡˘)۶
warning: will contain webtoon spoilers, so i’d suggest you avoid reading if you’re interested in seeing the original first!
status: masterlist’s style is a work in progress, and speculated characters may be subject to change.
264 notes · View notes
𓈒𓏸𑁍ࠬ • FALLING ON TOP OF THEM
Author’s Notes; I got this from like those romance manga tropes or something idk?
When you trip and accidentally land on top of his chest you end up being a burning bright mess. He assures you that it’s okay but you can only run away due to embarrassment.
Would be confused and SLIGHTLY pissed if you knock over a bottle of chemicals in it. You’ll apologize several times and he’ll see how confused yet sorry you were.
When you fall right into her chest she’ll blush like a crazy. It’ll be an awkward moment since you have to lift your head up and make eye contact with her.
Would be confused and angry, but she’ll also get flushed a little and just ask you to get off. You’ll be in her mind for the remainder of the day.
He would laugh at you for tripping but also tease you gently when you, fall face first into his bare chest. He thinks it’s funny and everything.
Would end up being extremely annoyed but cannot deny the fact that he didn’t secretly enjoy you falling into his arms. He even blushed when you did.
As soon as you accidentally trip sending you both down to the ground, he’d chuckle loudly and play with a couple of strands of your hair.
Would immediately start teasing you. Talking about how you cannot keep your hands off of him and all that stuff. He’ll lowkey enjoy the moment though.
Would get shy but forgive you almost immediately. Telling you that it was okay and that he wasn’t hurt. You guys might actually become closer friends because of this.
Would be a bit confused but he’ll ask if you’re okay. Always to make sure you are okay and you were okay before and after.
Would giggle and tell you not to rush too much and watch your step. She’d say you gotta be careful, or else you might end up with a scraped knee.
Would calmly ask if you are okay and if you aren’t he’ll carry you back home and mend your knee. He had nothing better to do anyways.
© luvajax’s content. Don’t steal or plagiarize my writing. Don’t repost in different language either.
352 notes · View notes
make one about Kazuha albedo and thoma randomly hugging them ty 😚
A/N: hrmrmrmm thoma hugs like if you agree .
*ೃ༄ Randomly hugging Thoma, Kazuha, and Albedo
When you randomly hug Kazuha, it only startled him for a moment. He may let out a small gasp of surprise, but quickly reciprocates. He’d smile into the nape of your neck, slowly and tenderly running his warm palms up and down your back. It’s comforting, familiar, and calming. Kazuha would never shy away from your hugs, melting into your touch quickly and remaining in your embrace for as long as possible. He won’t let go until you do. <3
Albedo finds himself growing tired whenever you hug him, his eyelids drooping and his forehead finding purchase on your shoulder. This is why when you randomly hug him, he’ll chuckle breathily and tell you “Dearest, I don’t exactly want to fall asleep at the moment.” Though, he makes no effort to push you off. Even if his growing tiredness distracts from his task at hand, he’ll always happily welcome any embrace from his lover. <3
Thoma loves your random hugs, absolutely. He’d coo at you and nuzzle into the top of your head, rocking you back and forth, whispering sweet nothings into your ear. He smells of warm cinnamon and fire wood. He doesn’t care who’s watching, he just loves to hug you. Even if he is in the middle of a task, it can always wait a few moments. House chores are temporary, your love is forever. <3
250 notes · View notes
Taking A Sick Day
Characters: Venti, Kazuha, Xiao
Summary: You’re not feeling well, but good thing you have the best care from your favorite person :) [Day 22 of Axia’s :fall festivities collaborative event!!]
So, I do not think he would care that you’re sick and ask for kisses
It would get him sick too, obviously
Which is exactly why you don’t wanna do it!
But he has ways of persuasion and before you know it, both of you are laying in bed and suffering
But the good thing is that you’re together, even if you’d already told him that he would get sick but
Snuggles, snuggles and did I say snuggles? You guys don’t have to worry about getting the other sick, so you can cuddle and smooch all you want, just please don’t get carried away
But the bad thing is now, that both of you are like this who si gonna take are of you guys? Things become a lot harder, but one of the sisters probably drops some medicine at the very least
You would most likely end up recovering first and end up caring for him, but it’s okay
Cause you love him <3
“I told you, you would get sick if you kissed me,” You shoot a look at Venti who replies with a playful giggle. “Last time I give into you so easily.”
“So what I’m hearing is, it’ll take even more next time?”
You try to ignore the cheeky smile he gives you before turning away in a fit of coughs. You really can’t deny that you would do anything for him, as he would do anything for you, but sometimes you wish you could resist. Even just a little.
You plant a kiss on his cheek, noticing how his expression deflates when you neglect his lips.
“Nu-uh! Not until you’re better, then you don’t even have to ask, sweetie.” You won’t lie, the nights when you shared a cold, clinging to each other for warmth, getting close as possible under the covers were comfy but nothing could replace the feeling of cuddling under the tree at windrise when you both are well. You put the thought aside, promising to yourself that as soon as Venti is better, you would do just that. But first, you had to get him to take another dose of medicine, which both of you hate.
It probably happens when you guys were in the rain together, and of course you probably forgot to properly dry your clothes
He would know immediately, nature told him after all
especially because it’s you
His normally soft voice, has grown even softer if possible and so sweet you swear you might get cavities
The flowery words and poems dedicated just for you would make your heart soar! He wants you to know you’re loved, in sickness and in health
Probably wouldn’t sleep in fear you might get worse
He would snuggle you regardless of you being sick, you of all people deserve all of the warmth and affection, especially in these times
Probably wouldn’t give you actual kisses, like on your lips, but scattered kisses elsewhere
forehead kiss pls
Okay but imagine: Kazuha rubbing the goosebumps on your arms, soft confessions of love present even in the haze of your sickness.
“No, Kazu, you’ll get sick,” your pleas come out hoarse, yet your persistent boyfriend approaches you anyway. Your fingers were cold against the cool air of the room when you pulled the comforter to your face.
Gentle and warm fingertips brushed along on your own and out of curiosity you looked up from the mass of comfort you’d created for yourself. Vermillion eyes looked into your own and your eyes instinctively watered. Kazuha brought his hands to your face, settling on your cheekbones. You lean into the touch, how could you not.
“I don’t care if I’ll get sick, let me be here for you, my dove.”
And with a look like that, how could you deny him? You sigh constantly and lift the comforter, an invitation. Kazuha finds his spot next to you, his favorite spot. You scoot down to make room for him. His arms encircle around your waist, pull you closer. You were pulled flush against him. His heartbeat was soft in your ears, a peaceful tune to drift off to.
He plants brushed hair away from your temple and kisses the skin there.
And then, for the first time in days you felt like you might be able to breathe peacefully in your sleep.
When you get sick I can’t see him understanding at first. Like, has he even heard of the common cold or fevers?
When he finds you later, curled under a million blankets and still shaking, his heart would sink to his stomach-
Were you dying?
So he might assume you’re dying and run to Zhongli and explain and all of that. But then Zhongli is like “Xiao, they’re just sick”
Furthermore, Zhongli might have to aid the clueless bby Xiao on where to go from here
Once Xiao knows what you need, he might have went overboard trying to make you comfortable, and since he doesn’t sleep, he would watch over you at all times
He would be able to get you anything you want in a heartbeat, and if you need him his name wouldn’t even leave your lips before he is there
But to be honest, if all you want is snuggles with him, and since he is so smitten for you, he would give them, since he doesn’t need to worry about getting sick
He would fall asleep with you too~
“Xiao, why aren’t you sleeping?” Your voice is morphed into something quiet and hoarse, it makes his heart ache.
He sighs, “It’s easier for me to watch over you this way, besides, adepti-”
“Don’t need sleep,” You pause to cough. “I know. But couldn’t you, just for a little while, snuggle here with me? It could be relaxing.”
“Please?” Your eyes looked up from your spot on your pillow, and you struggled to try to sit up and reach out for him. Xiao put a hand up, to stop you from moving any further, but in truth he never could deny you, not even if he tried.
He finds a spot next to you, never getting used to how plush the mattress is and how warm the blankets are against his skin. He brings the blanket to the edge of your shoulders. When you glance at him, he knew you wanted him to come closer but he still was nervous, heat rose to his cheeks.
“You really are a strange creature, but...I do not mind..”
When Xiao moves closer, or snuggles as you would say, you take his hands and bring his arms around you, and interlocked his fingers with yours. After a few moments like this you stopped shivering, and in your sleep quiet content sighs left your lips.
Xiao couldn’t help the smile that fell to his lips, he was glad he could do something for you when you needed him.
169 notes · View notes
#assigning genshin men with songs from my spotify playlist
—multiple scenarios depending on the songs assigned to them
CHARACTERS. Albedo, Childe, Diluc, Gorou, Kaeya, Kazuha, Scaramouche, Thoma, Venti, Xiao, Zhongli
THEMES. more fluff than angst, actually. only some has angst (venti’s & zhongli’s especially). comfort on thoma’s.
WARNINGS. reader is not a good person in scara’s part.
NOTES. this is quite new to me so i hope you liked how i wrote this one! it’s quite long each character so i hope you guys will enjoy~ i really liked Kaeya’s song & part here. I also literally listened to venti’s voice while playing the song and it resonates tf. also it’s funny how i’m referring to my spotify playlist here but i linked youtube for the songs,,,
SEND A KO-FI || WRITING COMMISSIONS INFO HERE
ALBEDO - Yellow by Kina Grannis
Feelings beyond the capacity of words, being succumbed and accompanied by the chirps of the crickets and the silent but gentle sound of the cold night breeze that passes by both of your forms with every chance it gets—as if the Anemo Archon himself was in approval of this. This moment feels reminiscent somehow; him sketching onto paper, your moonlit beauty radiating from where you were sitting on the grass, a curve of a smile playing by your lips as you stare up at the starry sky. If he was asked, he thinks the stars were smiling back at you.
“We should bring Klee here sometime. Although we’d have to be strong in case she pleads to go fish blasting again. I’d hate to burden Jean once she finds out about it,” there you went, thinking about other people. He thinks you worry about them too much, more than your own. Yet he keeps the words inside of him, knowing full well that it was one of the things he liked about you anyway; your love for others.
If he could wish for the stars, he’d say that he hopes that the shine in your eyes will never die—that genuine love and care to shine for other people.
And if it does, he will not hesitate to put it back on for you.
CHILDE - Crazy by Daniela Andrade
You very well knew what being close to a Fatui Harbinger would mean.
You not only have heard whispers, mutters, or talks about them—you were lectured by your very own parents not to even associate yourself with them.
It’s crazy ironic how now, those warnings were not heeded and were tackled very differently than it should have been. Consequences—such a word that most people had already told you about the moment they learned about your connection with him.
To hell with it.
Everything has their consequences, and if you had heeded the others’ words before, then you will also lose this life--the life that was almost robbed off of you just because of these stereotypes of a Fatui Harbinger.
You held your guards up when you first met him, you tried. But his charm was indeed something not to be reckon with, now you could barely imagine a life without him anymore. This must be what it is, right? This must be how it is to love and be loved.
You were suddenly aware of the softness of the locks in between your fingers, your eyes then glancing down as a smile forms on your face when you gazed upon your lover—your Childe; your Tartaglia; your Ajax. A man who had drenched not only his clothes and his hands but his whole mind with violence, a man who had sworn loyalty to a god who you do not worship—nonetheless respected.
It’s crazy how you love him.
But it’s also crazy how he loves you back and was willing to defy all odds just to have you by his side as well.
DILUC - Once Upon a December by Christy Altomare
It was almost like a fairytale. For him, meeting you was like a fairytale carved right out of a children’s book that his father used to read him with when he was way younger, when he still hadn’t got the sense of justice he had as he grew older. You were his savior, even if you were not truly aware of it.
“What are you thinking about, Luc?” he hears you say, in an instant, his eyes were on yours. He could feel it again—being bare in front of someone and letting it be like that, for them to see your soul and your entire being, trusting them with your whole heart.
He leans in to the side after a couple of moments, still swaying with you on beat with the background music that seemed to have continuously played despite the time that had passed by, his nose catching the fresh and natural scent of your skin. How many minutes had it been since you two were standing in the middle of the bedroom you shared since the day you two had gotten married? Basking in each other’s presence under the blessing of the evening.
“Would it bother you if I say that I’ve been thinking about you?” he says—almost like a whisper, actually. He very well knew you could hear him, but for him, this was like a secret, one that he wishes to keep with you and you alone.
One of your hands then curls to his waist, leaning yourself closer until you are hugging him whilst still swaying and taking hold of one of his hands. Also leaning to his shoulder and ear, he could only smile as you replied, “How could I when you’re also in miy mind most of the time?”
GOROU - Meet me on the Battlefield by SVRCINA
The world was unfair, Everyone knew that--both you and him were very aware of it as well.
Fighting an army by a god was never deemed as easy. With the limited resources and fighters, it was not a surprise that someone like you had joined them in the battlefield as well.
He was against this at first, but seeing your battle prowess, the Divine Priestess herself could not fulfill the General’s request to not let his lover partake in the fights. Sooner, he came to accept this and respected you and Her Highness’ decision.
The world was unfair, but he would not go down without a fight.
You suddenly feel his fingers slip to yours, feeling the familiar comforting warmth that had always been there since the start, his resolve that had never wavered and was infectious enough for you and of course, the other people around him. This is not just both of you fighting for your lives, this is a fight for Inazuma and its people. Even if your name as the Resistance was tainted amongst those who don't know why all of you were fighting, the echoes of your hearts will remain the same.
“Meet you later?” he turns to you like when he usually does, a small and assuring smile on his face, one that you could confess that you always look forward to. In every start of a battle for your lives, you two became accustomed to greeting each other this way--for you both to survive like you always do, probably; an assurance that everything can stay the same after a battle of fortitude against the Shogunate.
Mirroring his smile, you nodded, “Always,”
In the land of Eternity where silver clangs to silver, iron smashes to iron; this is an eternity that you both had always hoped for.
To be safe--it’s a prayer that your minds and hearts chant along the intake of your breaths. It’s a prayer that you both wished towards a god that is willing to listen.
KAEYA - Who Am I by RIELL (Acoustic)
(has implications of god!reader)
Threads of fate, strings of love, needles of the past—with unblind eyes, he knew what he was looking for.
When his eyes clashed with yours, when his hands met yours, when your voice penetrated his mind; he knew—knew what he was getting himself into, knew what falling under the spell of your kiss entails to someone like him.
He knew, and yet he couldn’t stop himself from having a taste.
The grip of his blood runs through his very veins, through the same eyes that you stare at with your Divine ones, through the hands that you still hold with your own tainted ones—tainted from the blood of his kind.
In this game of love, shall he prevail in the name of his family or for the sake of you—the god he accidentally fell in love with?
Who is he really?
Who was he supposed to be?
These questions ran dry from the answers it was neglected of as he grasped onto the handle of a door, turning them open to be blinded by the light.
“Kaeya, honey, you’re here?” your voice rings in his mind, infiltrating his plans and making him question his own identity.
You came, dressed in casual clothes that no one could even guess you were a god living amongst men—he didn’t, wasn’t able to until you revealed it to him as his lover.
He forgets everything and lets go of the rope towards the end goal as he leans in and presses a kiss on your lips and whispering the words “I’m home,”
KAZUHA - I won’t give up by Jason Mraz
A peaceful and windy evening, the unsettled sound of the leaves on tree branches and the grasses n the ground, the darkness of the sky illuminated by merely the moon alone.
A storm is brewing.
“Kazu, do you really have to?” you already knew that something was bothering him. That despite this supposedly jovial night date around the harbor, there seemingly was a voice that he couldn’t release. You didn’t need his hypersensitive sense of smell to read him—you’ve known him quite well enough with the year that was given for the both of you.
But tonight, tonight was different, and you’ve already perceived what the storm inside of his head had been meaning to say to you.
When you looked into his eyes, he wore the same ones from when you met him. And without any answer, you knew what it would be anyway. Before you could even look away, you felt the warmth of his hand on yours, meeting your gaze without a single thought hidden beneath the clouds of the plum of his orbs.
“I’ll come back home, I promise,” he says, because it was true. He already found his home here in Liyue, with you.
His other hand fishes something from his pockets and once he retrieves it, you could only gasp as he slips the silver band on one of your fingers delicately. Now, both of his hands were on yours, cupping them and grasping them with so much care and love that you felt it right through your bones how sure he was with his decision and his feelings for you.
“Meeting you was one of the most unexpected things that had ever happened to me, but unlike the others, you, my dove, brought the light back into my very eyes and gave me strength to face the sun once more. For that, I thank you. I want to come back to you with my heart whole and my spirit rested, so wait for me. And marry me by then.”
SCARAMOUCHE - Saints by Echos
At first, he was merely amused by you.
How could a thief steal from the Fatui—a Harbinger no less? It was purely entertainment to hear you spit curses at him and to feel the daggers of your glare, yet he was too amused, it seems.
“Be one of us, Y/n. Your skills will be wasted by the likes of your kind,” he said, holding out a hand—at that very moment, you knew that you were making a deal with the devil.
You took his hand and his path of life, became a part of it and soon, he was also a part of yours—too much to even see a world without him in it.
“Are you done?” his arms were crossed when he entered your tent, his eyes scanning over the Treasure Hoarders that you seem to have caught once again—seemingly in the same state as others before them. His eyes pierces yours, scanning them, probably to see whether there were remnants of your past self, ones that had vanished the moment you became one of them. “You’re far different than who you were before.”
You snicker to yourself, soon evolving into a laugh as you faced him, one hand on your stomach, finding his statement quite hilarious, “Coming from you,” you respond when you were able to, eyes glowering under the dim light, “you’re not so innocent either, dearest.”
He smirks, but there was hesitation in his eyes and a pressure in his chest that he could not seem to fathom—or particularly care about.
When he met you, without meaning to, you stole his heart too. And now, he didn’t know if offering you to be part of the Fatui was his best or worst decision of all.
THOMA - 17 by Pink Sweat$ feat. Joshua & DK of SEVENTEEN
Days with him never lacked energy and motion. Every person he had ever encountered is a testament to how he’s such a helpful kind of guy. Always there when you needed something, always holding out a hand in assurance that he was there—most especially to you.
“I apologize, but we’ll be taking our leave now,” he smiles towards the others and you could only wonder why he pulls you both aside, hand comfortably on your back, making you a bit closer to him as you walked side by side, the warmth of his form radiating from where he was, warming you up from the coldness of the night and the soul inside of your body.
It seemed, he sensed it again.
Wordlessly when you were far away from the crowd, he halted you both and he faced you to open his arms, to which you knowingly went and circled your hands on his waist, pressing your face on his chest. He wraps his own on your form, one hand tapping gently on one of your shoulders, “There, there. That party was stuffy, huh? Do you want to stay here for a while?”
When you nod, he leans his chin on your head, humming in response, “We could stay here for as long as you’d like,”
In the middle of the way towards Mt. Yuogo, there you two stood, only for the both of you to sway into a soundless music, nothing but the hums of nature surrounding the both of you, comforting you even more.
VENTI - Hurricane by Anson Seabra
Such sad eyes, that was your first impression of his viridescent orbs.
A smile that could mask any emotions that may be on that lonely soul of his, jovial music that clouds the sad words that he’s been hiding inside that mind of his—anyone could be deceived by then, honestly.
The night you met him, it was as if a gust of wind had your heart pounding and your mind racing. Even without knowing his face or his name or his voice before, you felt that he was familiar.
“Do I know you?” you asked, and when you met his eyes, you were sure that the next words that slips your lips were affirmative despite his own answers.
“From a previous life, perhaps?” was your question, and he answered with a laugh.
“My, my, must you really be that curious about this humble bard? You could have asked for my name, you know!”
A liar, that’s what he was, and you knew it, he knew it.
Who was he to stop himself and bite his tongue of the lies that come out of his lips when he could still remember the way your eyes lost its life in front of him countless of times—all because of him, all because he was a greedy god who loved a human who’ll always meet the same fate as you would always do when you start to feel the same for him.
Fate hates him, but there is nothing he wants more than you.
XIAO - Can you hold me by NF feat. Britt Nicole
Not very many knew of the lone yaksha on the topmost level of Wangshu Inn, as well as the stories that lie beneath the surface that he holds upfrontly.
Cold, dismissive, very few with words; almost anyone would be riddled away especially if he wants to—he does, he needs.
“Desires? Ha. Do not judge Adepti by your mortal ideas. I have no desire.”
He does have one, actually.
His existence is an epiphany to most, but more so with the so-called lover who had tamed his heart—very few knew about you, and he meant to keep it that way.
“Xiao, you’re tense again,” your voice was like an angel, your touch was like feather, the muscles on his back easing up instantly at the contact as he lets you rub them gently and carefully, “relax, I’m sure you’ve vanquished the demons to temper the dangers for the meantime. You need to rest up as well, my love.”
He could never say no to you, not when you were beginning to calm the embers in his mind and the darkness of his soul.
It was not too long when he raises a hand towards yours, holding them gently before turning to face your form. He did not meet your eyes, but his lips met your knuckles; softly, mercifully, he kissed them with emotions that he doesn’t claim to have.
When you sat down in front of him, you were even more surprised to have him meet your eyes before leaning close; breath to breath, nose to nose.
“Can I hold you?” he found his voice even as he stared at the beauty of your orbs. You could only nod, voice restricted on your throat and from the pounding of your heart.
His embrace is rare, so whenever he initiates them, it is like your breath is being stolen away by him again. You didn’t know why he’s acting like this at this very moment; an act of impulse? Or is there an underlying reason? Either way, you were here to snake your own arms on his waist as you relished the love that he was willing to give you—the desires that he not so often speaks of, that he even denies he has.
Because even an Adeptus has desires, most of them just hide it.
ZHONGLI - More than words by Little Mix feat. Kamille
Like gravity, you found yourself being pulled by his presence.
Was it his face? His stature? His voice? Not that it mattered anyway.
“Mr. Zhongli, would you like a refill for your tea?” you inquired, smiling his way as he sent you one with his own politely.
You could only watch him from afar. Being a little bit shier than any other else, you could only stand as you see other people flock his way and try to woo him on their own. He’s a gentleman, the dream of everyone—including you.
“I am grateful for your kindness once again, Y/n,” he says before he turns his back, exiting your teahouse as you watched once again—your eyes following his form until it vanishes out of sight.
With a sigh, you could only hold a heart over your chest. His baritone voice, his piercing yet warm eyes, the way he said your name has your heart pounding and you were worried if he’ll be the cause of a heart attack of yours someday.
“Why don’t you confess already?” those were the words of your friend, Hu Tao, when she catches you staring at him again. An ideal pair, you two were, seeing as he’s the boss of the person of your affections. Although with your circumstances now, it’s very much likely, to say the least, to be friends with her.
“I can’t,” you say, a sad smile forming on your face.
Awareness is a rather scary thing, such as knowledge.
Cursed with the memories of your past, you knew better to stay away from him—Morax, Rex Lapis. Others knew him by many names, but you knew him because he was your husband.
“You know I can’t, Director Hu,” you looked at her and she soon sighs.
“Are you sure you’re not going to say goodbye? There’s a possibility he could see you even if-“
“We already did…” you cut her off, soul turning back from the man who sat far from both you and Hu Tao; soul turning away from the world you had once lived on, “it would hurt us more if I show myself once again.”
Wordlessly, Hu Tao understood, and even without a physical heart and lungs you felt your chest constrict as you ached to see him one more time—to feel that once rush you had when you liked him, when he returned his feelings, when you two had gotten married to each other. All of those will be left now.
“I love you,” you whisper to the air, to the wind, to the breeze; hoping it would get to him.
And in his seat, he whispered back, “Likewise, my dearest.”
But you weren’t there anymore.
TAGLIST (pls send an ask to be added)
@softlybeloved @rim0na @icecappa @cozykaii @scaraslover @beastielevi @cursedraiden @thesatanofpizza @izayanna @stellumi @coco-goat-milk @nonniechan @m3gitsune @thispenguinrocks @chuubear @kiyoobi @catisnerd @ventislatte @weakestpoint @pinkfei-main @aweebstuff @zhongchi14
168 notes · View notes
Cold and Colder.
[Xiao, Kazuha, & Albedo]
→ Synopsis : After your death, the bed you both shared was warm on one side, yet the other was getting cold and then colder.
Xiao never understood mortal feelings, the pain most would go through he didn’t. He couldn’t understand how others felt and that was just how it was.
He never understood love, he never understood sadness, he never understood anything until he met you.
Your warm smile would make him feel all fuzzy inside, he would tell you to go away yet you didn’t—you would only stay because you thought he needed comforting. Xiao could tell you wouldn’t leave him. Or so the Adeptus thought you wouldn’t.
Never once did he admit he had felt different around you. Every time you would ask if Xiao loved you, he would simply stay quiet. You didn’t mind, you stayed with him even though he didn’t give you an answer—something that no one else would do.
Oh, how foolish he was, bitter tears had never threatened to fall as they do now every night. He would lay down in bed and only hope you would be on the other side. Dear Yaksha, you weren’t coming back—and never would.
His pale hand would touch the side of your bed and then silent tears would turn into sobs. Xiao couldn’t tell you what he wanted to. You still had so much time left, yet he couldn’t savor the time that you were given by the gods. Now he understood, he understood very well, he loved you—just like a silly mortal.
You were with Kazuha from beginning to end—there when Tomo died, there when he was in his dim times, there when he would cry at night.
Yet, you weren’t there when it was time to live a full happy life with him. Your hugs and comfort were no more because you were gone.
Silky sheets no longer felt silky—they felt prickly, scratchy like they were trying to make his grief worse. The same person he would recite his poetry to was no longer holding him in their arms.
The only question he would ask himself was, “why?” — “why them?” — “Why are the gods so cruel?”. Every singly question started with ‘why’ because he really had no idea why.
The exact hands that would run through his white hair were the same hands that were no longer in Teyvat. His commonly warm smile seemed fake, his commonly awake eyes seem to be tired all the time, his actions were sorrowful unlike they used to be.
Ships came and go yet he knew you were not on any of them but he still had a little hope in his soul, though he knew it was just as un-true as his actions. When he is in bed, he can’t help but weep loudly while clutching onto your pillow that your scent was still stuck to.
Kazuha’s sweet autumn leaf had crumbled away because winter had come. Now all that’s left is a dying, deserted branch for him to miserably stare at.
Albedo has felt cold, freezing even. But, the cold he felt on your side of the shared bed you both slept in was different—even worse than what he had experienced.
Never before had he felt the despair that he did now. Only a frown was able to make its way to his face. A remarkable smile that only you would receive would never be received by anyone again.
He never really felt emotions, yet when you died he couldn’t help it. Tears would come and rarely go.
Even his assistant, Sucrose, couldn’t help but grieve with him. She missed you just as much, it hurt her to know you were gone and Albedo mourning almost every day at work was a daily reminder of it.
Occasionally, he wouldn’t even show up to his lab. He would stare at your cold pillow every morning for hours and hours on end. Imagining your sweet, soft, comforting smile.
Life took a knife and stabbed him with it, and the final twist was when you died. Now all that was left for him was to painfully wait for death.
© lovelyy-moraxx 2021
162 notes · View notes
Blooming | 4NEMO
B l o o m i n g
A/N: The amount of time I took to draw that (^) banner just to have it for 4nemo ficlets— a-ah, I love how it turned out anyway soOOO- anyway! This is sort of 4nemo’s... origin story? At least my take in how the group was built.
There will be three parts to this, Blooming, Falling, and Loving! (And a bonus angst because it won’t be me without angst, Withering)
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
A dream is a wish your heart makes—isn’t that a saying from a fairytale?
You aren’t too fond of it, actually. There are dreams that do remain as mere wishes, but you are not the type to let it remain as a blooming desire in your head. Because-
“Why fantasize when you can grant it yourself?”
For the first time in your life, you are a witness to your friend’s bewilderment. A rare sight to come across, so you milk it with a smug yet determined grin.
It isn’t everyday one gets to see the usually charismatic Venti to be the one stunned into silence, his teal and aquamarine pools blinking in what seems to be an attempt to process what he’s heard.
He appears just as lost and disordered as his papers that lay on the floor.
At the center of it all stands you, eyeing the sheets inked with black. Sheets that contain discarded and incomplete musical notes arranged by a passionate yet reluctant mind.
“I said what I said,” you pick up one of the musical sheets, eying the title that read ‘Zephyr’. “You have what it takes, Ven. Are you really satisfied with just being in the music club?”
Said friend pouts, leaning forward to snatch the paper away from your hands with a rosy flush to his cheeks.
“Of course I am, what do you take me for?”
He dramatically falls to his paper-blessed floor at this retort, whining about how you’ve wounded his poor little heart. Still, he voices nothing regarding your description of him—which can only mean one thing.
You sigh. This guy, I swear.
“I’ve known you ever since we were in kindergarten and I stole all your crayons except for the brown one—”
“So you did steal them! You thief, I didn’t get my gold star sticker because all I had was a measly stickman doodle of our teacher! She said she looked like a broomstick!”
“—Because you lied about not stealing my [c] crayon!” you exclaim, huffing when he guiltily chuckles. “So to put it short, I’ve known you for a long time. It is impossible not to know whether you’re really happy with something or not.”
You sit back down on the floor, careful not to slip on any of the musical sheets where your dear friend poured his heart and soul into writing.
“That face of yours may fool others but not me.”
Venti gazes at you with a look of resignation, but there is a trace of gratitude if one peers close enough. His slacking grip on the papers he has collected lets loose and he falls back onto the side of his bed.
Enveloped with quietude, the room makes no noise other than the faint sound of the air conditioner and the faint pattering of the rain against his window. You contribute to the silence, not saying anything as you lose yourself in the recollections of your mind.
The sudden poiesis of his love for creating music comes barreling when you were both fourteen—and unsurprisingly, you only became aware of it when you caught his incomplete sheets stuffed in his violin bag. Getting the answer with the said sheet as evidence came easier afterward, and so you accompanied him in his passionate rambling about a dream that remains as a faraway wish.
Students alike have praised his talent and he’s all the more hyped and thankful, but underneath that countenance laid an unsatisfied person who sought for more.
Of course, despite his ongoing mask in front of others, there is a tacit understanding between the two of you.
You’re proud to say that you hold some kind of power over others because of this, but heavens, you just wish that Venti would allow you to help sometimes.
“Do you really think I can make it?” his whisper—so small and so wishful—has you glancing at him, his stare still pointed to his ceiling.
The pitter patter of raindrops become harsher as if mirroring itself to the raging storm in your friend’s head. The gentle bob of his adam’s apple is a dead giveaway.
With an incentive to drill in him the fact that ‘yes, I’ve been saying it so many times already!’ , you jump onto the bed chest down, humming when he tilts his head to meet your eyes.
Receiving the eye contact, you say, “Of course you can. I’ll help you, Ven. Just let me.”
Venti swallows at this and heaves a sigh, tearing his eyes away.
One can practically feel his reluctance oozing out from his aura, but you reach your hand down to squeeze his own. It may not help much but the message of ‘I am with you’ does wonders in giving your childhood friend the encouragement he needs.
You know you have won when he looks back at you with a surprisingly sheepish yet eager smile on his face.
“So where do we start, [Nickname]?”
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
“This wasn’t part of the plan!” Venti cries as he is almost sent tumbling into other sleep-deprived students thanks to his wrist being pulled.
To his chagrin, he does tumble when you stop all of a sudden, his front slamming into your back. “You just said how you’re not against forming a team. So, we’re going to get you a team! Don’t worry, I know the perfect candidates!”
You’re speaking as if you’ve stalked them. He thinks.
“I’ve stalked a couple of people, see, so I already had my eye on them from the start.”
He gets a few odd stares but zero complaints. Either the other students are too sleepy to care that he screamed in the middle of the school courtyard or they just can’t be bothered by the daily ruckus.
You laugh in jest, shaking your head as you pull the songwriter onto one of the stone benches, breathing in the crisp air of the early morning. Way too early for your childhood friend to be screaming in protest, but people could care less.
“Kidding. I have things to do other than stare at men who are drop dead gorgeous.”
Venti pouts, crossing his arms. “Why look for drop dead gorgeous men when you already have me?”
You look at him, flabbergasted. Look at this smug lil’-
“I mean drop dead gorgeous men who will be willing to kiss good old me.”
He gapes openly at this, seemingly forgetting the reason why the two of you are out here in the first place as he switches subjects. “Is that it!? You could’ve just asked, silly!”
“Look over there—that guy with the cool cyan headset, I heard he—VeNTI DON’T KISS ME, WAIT- I WAS JOKING-”
“Were you really though- [Name] get back here!”
The person you have just referred to stops abruptly when you halt in front of him, beady golden eyes narrowing at the mere sight of an unfamiliar girl. Suddenly, everything feels chilly.
Or maybe it’s because you lack a jacket.
You still. Oh wow.
You’ve always thought that his voice will be smooth, but this is heaven- maybe not as lovely as Professor Zhongli’s, but that grit though—ahhh, get in the game, [Name]! Simping later!
“Aren’t you a part of the dance club?” his stare furrows to a mild, simmering glare as if asking how you came to that fact when you’re both strangers, yet you are unperturbed.
“I’d like to ask if you’re interested in teaming with a few people for a video—”
He interjects before you can finish, his hands already adjusting his headset back onto his ears and blasting his music so loud to the point that it’s a direct message that says ‘back off’. Oh you would’ve backed off alright.
If not for your strong belief that he will fit right in the group, that is.
Discreetly, you slip a folded paper into the pocket of his bag, tapping his shoulder and feigning concern afterwards. “Your backpack’s open, thought I should tell you at least.”
He doesn’t stop to fix the zipper of his bag, only slinging it to his front with a grunt as he walks away, lost in his music. Venti passes him with a glance, shuddering before grasping your arms.
“Xiao is your definition of drop dead gorgeous?” you do not understand his panic as he resumes shaking you back and forth, “I won’t question your taste in men, but what will he contribute? Won’t he onlycriticizeme-”
“Yah- first of all, oh, so that’s his name. Second, I could be lesbian for all you know—”
“Nooooo! The universe will rip us apart-”
“But I’m not. Also, he’s hot, you’re not,” your dramatic friend drops to his knees and you snort, “I won’t give you up for the world, though. You’re stuck with me, so stop sulking, Ven! Third, you will work in a group that will excel not only in singing, but dancing! And perhaps rapping? Isn’t that the craze nowadays—anyway, I’ve seen him dance and oh my go-”
Venti jumps back to his feet, fiery eyes twitching. “I’ll dance tango with you!”
You flinch, eyeing him as if he’s grown another head. What the heck is this guy talking about? Tango? That will be an honor, but you have already promised your dancing skills to a senior student who will seek vengeance if you ever decide to turn her down.
Opting not to mention that to the hyperbolic violinist, you shake your head.
“Tut-tut, this is a learning lesson. Naturally, all of you in the group will be benefiting from each other since one will specialize on a certain aspect. Teamwork makes the dream work!”
Venti drawls a whine at your vigor but doesn’t lose himself to the tempting prompt to back down. He considers asking the contents of the paper you slipped into his classmate’s bag, but instead humors your other ‘candidates’.
He’s gone this far, no use in backing down.
Besides... the feeling of having someone at his beck and call is nice, he knows he can rely on you.
“Ehe, okay, then. How about you let me see the rest of your ‘chosen’ ones?”
“That’s the spirit!”
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
You have a good feeling about this one. It is like hitting two birds with a single stone! For the next two candidates, they’re both in a couple of your classes.
Another invitation has been extended to one of them, the blond transferee who accepted the paper without trouble during History period.
You don’t have similar major courses, but everything else is shared with them—unfortunately, Venti has no joint classes with you. To his dismay.
Oh well, good thing you both are roommates!
Oh goodness, and you are roommates-
”The only issue with this guy is if he’s interested in actually joining the group, not working behind the scenes.” you mutter, waiting out at the corridor as your classmates file out after the ringing of the bell that indicates the arrival of a long-awaited lunch.
Ah, the nerves are getting to you.
And it’s definitely because you are going to invite one of the.. oh you can’t explain it, perhaps the anxiousness stems from the fact that you are going face-to-face with a perfect man. No, you definitely didn’t have your eyes on him from the start because you planned to ask him with or without Venti’s consent-
No, really. No.
“Care to enlighten me on what has captured your mind for you to space out in the middle of the hallway?” benevolent eyes of carmine meet [c]s and you jump, spooked.
In your panic, you answered with an idiotic, “You.”
His eyebrows rise, his lips tugging up in a manner so faint yet you are able to see his bemused smile.
“Well to be specific, you write really well. I’m wondering if you’re interested in joining a group,” your elaboration comes with you pulling out the same sheet of paper prepared beforehand.
Much like the transfer student, the silverette takes it with a delighted bob of his head. Nothing much is written on the paper except for a logo of what he assumes are wings, a text that read ‘4nemo’, and a subtext at the bottom that read ‘music room’.
“What’s this for?”
“[Name], [Name]! There you are! Come on, hurry- they’re going to run out of apple pies!”
The simultaneous chorus befuddles both you and your classmate, and you chuckle -albeit awkwardly- as Venti latches onto your side in desperation. Waving a hand in apology and shame, you are dragged away.
“It’s after class, Kazuha, I hope to see you there!”
Uncertainty is on his expression as if he’s about to say something more, but your figure is already disappearing around the corner before he can add anything else.
It takes you a complete minute to realize that Venti is not dragging you towards the cafeteria at all, instead, towards the said room you’ve penned down on the bunch of papers you have given out. Upon reaching a rather secluded hall, the violinist heaves a sigh of relief before turning to face you.
“So.. Xiao saw the paper,” he starts with a light tone.
In spite of his attempt to sound unbothered, however, the existence of nervousness is as clear as day to you.
“And he may or may not have thrown it away..”
Disappointed but expectant of it being the outcome given the dancer’s rather frigid persona, you assure your friend that it will be fine. You can always search for someone else... though you think that no one else will fit the slot as perfectly as Xiao does.
Venti’s smile is blue as he listens to you.
What are the odds that the other two you gave those papers to will even come later? He chews over in his mind and doesn’t vocalize it out loud, not wanting to dampen your mood with his once-in-a-lifetime pessimism.
“We can’t stop now, [Nickname]!” he beams, his hand already sliding the door to the music room open. The small crack provided by the door allows you to see a couple of instruments already set up along with his idle laptop.
“You.. said you’ll help me, right?” Venti chuckles.
He may be dubious about the arrival of the two remaining people after class, but that doesn’t mean that he’s willing to back out entirely. Appreciating and making the most of the help someone who believes in him is giving is his top priority.
“Of course! Ooooh, will you finally let me listen to that Zephyr track?”
Venti’s smile turns fond as he turns his head away and walks inside the room. You’ve always liked listening to my songs regardless of whether or not they’re finished...
”Well, that’s what you’re here for! Ehe.”
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
It isn’t very long until you find yourself walking back to the room you agreed to meet in after the bell that calls for the end of today’s classes.
Languidly slow in your pace to check if there are any signs of a certain blond and silverette making their way towards the music room, the dismay begins to seep in when you notice that there are zero sightings.
At least.. zero until you went inside said room only to find Venti already conversing with the blond transfer student.
“Aether, you came.. !”
The mentioned person swivels to find your surprised figure standing by the threshold of the room, blinking as if you can’t believe that someone did come.
Venti himself looks stoked.
Aether chuckles sheepishly. “Well, I’m not in any clubs yet.. I was wondering if this was an opportunity for me to enter one.”
His reason makes your eyes meet your childhood friend’s, unsure on how to reveal that... well, it isn’t exactly a club.
I told you you should’ve put more information! Venti’s eyes scream and you blink in defense. Well, too much info would’ve bored them out!
Clearing your throat, you start to explain to Aether that this isn’t quite the chance he is looking for before going off to a tangent on the real reason why you’ve asked him to meet with you.
The knock on the door, however, interrupts your small little tangent, leaving Venti to bear witness the slow, unreadable morphing of the blond’s visage.
The very other person you are looking for enters the room with his tiny smile still present as ever, though anyone can see the small ounce of confusion in his optics. It is clear that he came here not out of interest, but for answers.
“This is quite the mix.” Kazuha denotes, nodding towards Aether and Venti whilst introducing himself to the latter.
He’s in a few of Aether’s classes, too, so there is no need for him to extend his introduction when they already know each other. With the exception of the other person, of course.
After he takes a seat on one of the chairs, he becomes silent, being the usual listener.
This urges Aether to finally ask you to continue your earlier sentences, ones that still is incomprehensible to ears until he has heard it over and over again.
“What about forming a musical group again?”
Kazuha is immediately out of his usual behavior, bewildered. “Musical group?” he echoes, as stunned as his classmate. “Like.. idols?”
No lights are on in the room but the setting sun filtering through the curtained windows and from the door slightly ajar is sufficient enough in alighting the wonder in both of their faces. Such a confrontation and reveal sizzles your nerves, but you push through.
Laying a hand on the unusually silent Venti, you form one of your most welcoming smile. Time to spill, then.
”I personally went to you because I know that you all will fit well together, enhancing each other’s skill to make the best of you as a group. A-and it’s not like this will take up all of your time! Only for one song, please?”
Second thoughts are visible on their faces, so you’re listing off their skills in an endeavor for them to realize how well they all mix.
“Kazuha, I’ve seen the haikus you’ve written in Literature class. You’re a perfect lyricist, no one can tell me otherwise.”
A flush of faint rogue decorates the silverette’s cheeks, the tint gradually becoming similar to the streak of ruby in his tresses. His smile is grateful, albeit reluctant, still.
“And Aether!” said blond jumps at your stare, “I’ve heard from Lumine that you like to sing. Plus, that face of yours is to die for!”
“Uh- I- ah..” he swallows with a nervous smile, like he isn’t expecting you to know of his hobby. He swears he catches your friend perk up at the mention of singing.
You inhale deeply, collecting your thoughts.
“So.. please help me make someone’s wish come true!”
The moment you bow is the moment Venti shoots up from his seat, both touched and flustered that you are going miles just to give him a taste of the dream he knows will never be reality.
Having the others’ eyes on his profile doesn’t even faze him anymore as he tries to get you to stand upright once more.
You are only budging out of the position when Aether stands, the look on his face loud enough for you to identify his unsaid sentences. “Listen, I’m thankful that you think so highly of me, but I don’t think I’m cut out for this..”
He collects his things with a despondent smile, politely pushing the chair back to its rightful place as Kazuha follows suit.
You don’t see Venti’s expression but by his flaccid hold on your shoulders, you can basically feel his melancholia exuding off.
Thus, in a desperate attempt to convince the two, you hurry to the open laptop, exclaiming, “Wait—at least hear what he created!”
Venti stammers as he races along, trying to get you to stop because ‘there’s no use forcing someone if they’ve already decided’, but you get to it first.
Switching tabs to the lone playlist Venti has exclusively made for his tracks, you press the play button, thankful that the device is already connected to the speaker at the side.
The interlude of the song plays immediately, synths harmonizing and creating a build-up before launching straight into the main melody. Its low bass somehow fits especially well with the faint grit of an electric guitar, hidden under the layers of synth that set the mood in tandem with the kicks and snares.
It is far- so far from what Venti usually creates that it has you looking at him in complete awe.
“To hell with ballads, Ven, this is amazing!”
The feeling brought by the lyric-less song is still wondrous—like an upbeat start to an adventure. Despite the fullness it seems to convey as your friend’s music resonates in the room, you find it somewhat.. lacking.
It is as if Venti has purposely removed a key element to present the idea that this song will never be completed at all.
Oh, how you ache for him to realize that he is worth it—that the rest too, are, worth it.
But you know—you know that he is right.
There is no use in forcing someone when they have already finalized on a decision, so even as the song carries through the verses and the choruses, you don’t look back. Knowing that no one will greet you when you turn, both your eyes are fixated on the screen of the laptop.
A faint click implies the shutting of the door and you swear you see Venti’s hands shake, like he failed himself.
His momentary display of weakness has you rubbing his back, a simple sign that you’re still there and he sighs. The faint mumble of gratitude is almost unheard if not for the dying reverbs of the song’s last notes.
A moment of silence.
At least, until you break it.
“That sounds wonderful, Venti.. I’m surprised I didn’t hear your violin.” he smiles at you, aquamarine pools gleaming before he gently closes his laptop, biting back the rueful sigh.
“I wanted something new for a change.”
His sluggish movements prompt you to clean up as well, your movement as slow as his, various thoughts weighing heavily in both of your minds.
The extra piece of paper -a spare- is seen in your bag just as you are about to tuck away the small speaker. Tealish lines that curve like the swirls of drawn wind mimic a pair of wings that stare back at you. It is the very logo you spent your free time in creating.
Flight.. wings, freedom.
The freedom Venti himself is afraid of grasping.
“The title of the song... what is it?”
“Soaring.” comes Venti’s monotonous response as he’s in the middle of zipping up his own bag, having placed his things inside.
You nod your head, “That sounds fitting—wait a minute.”
When it has struck that the question didn’t originate from you, you are turning to Venti, who is already looking at you like a fish out of water. He is just as spooked as you are.
In a flash of a second, the two of you are whipping back because—oh my go-
It isn’t what you expected, but it is greatly welcomed.
“You’re.. still here.”
It is Venti who speaks this time around, his voice faltering as realization comes to dawn slowly upon him.
It is only one out of the three people you invited in the room, but it’s more than enough for you to kneel by his feet and kiss the ground he stands on. Venti is already seizing you by the arms before you can do anything, though.
Kazuha smiles, in his hands a couple of blank papers.
“You are in need of a lyricist, no?”
“Unrelated, but I am in need of a husband, too-”
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
The cheerful bouts from within the music room are loud enough for it to be heard outside. As if anyone will be able to hear it, anyway. Everyone has gone to their dormitories.
Well, for the exclusion of the three in the room—and one outside.
“Kazuha, you’re such a godsend, have I ever told you that?”
“Suddenly I do not know who you are.”
With a roll of his golden eyes and a click of his tongue, the dance major sets his headset back onto his ears, having removed it a while ago to (eavesdrop) listen.
The only evidence of his lingering presence outside, albeit fleeting, is his echoing footsteps that eventually fade.
He is gone by the time the group of two, now three, exits the room.
≿————- ❈ ————-≾
a/n: aww, kazu bb! unfortunately, the other two are still mia. but they will come around! we still have two (not counting the angst) parts to go!
161 notes · View notes
ok for the ideal date requests : cuddling on rocks with kazuha and him singing for you
i hope i'm not late.....
♡ cuddling with kazuha
♡ 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: kazuha x gn!reader
♡ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: fluff <3
♡ 𝐚/𝐧: this was so cute omgolly thank you for the prompt!!! i don't think i'm too happy with how it turned out but i have to stop changing it before i get more unsatisfied. but i hope you liked this!!! <3 | like/rb if you liked this!
Kazuha sat next to you – floral zither in hand – strumming a quiet tune and you humming along. He smiled contentedly as he watched you stretch yourself out against the rocks, listening to the steady heartbeat of the sea, the receding waves crashing onto the rocks.
The two of you had been given time off from Beidou earlier that morning, and you had eagerly taken the chance to stretch your joints.. away from the Alcor.
It was nice being with Juza and Sea Drake and the rest, but being cooped up at sea all day certainly wasn't fun. The Alcor reminded you of the work that just kept of piling up, as a crew member. It was fun, but got tiring after a while. Simply put, you were rather burnt out from your time on the Alcor.
Hence, you and your lover, Kazuha, decided to head out for a little while. Contented with the breeze, the calming waves, and each other's presence – the two of you ended up having a spontaneous singing session in the middle of the ocean. Okay, not exactly the middle... but you get what I mean.
"The breeze.. it's good weather today. Perfect to be out here." He stretched, leaning his head on your shoulder and plucking his instrument, the calm, steady notes creating a beautiful symphony as he carefully plucked each string.
"Hmm. Beidou was right, today was gonna be a good day.." You sighed happily. Kazuha started to hum a lively tune, matching the happy moods of the both of you.
The two of you ended up spending the rest of the day out on the rocks, cuddling with each other and singing your hearts out. Altogether a fulfilling day... you already looked forward to the next one.
aaaaaaa cutecutecute. like & rb if you liked this heh <3
taglist: @bookuya, @mikachuchu, @starglitterz, @cherubbic, @noirkkat, @the-gayest-sky-kid, @ajaxeology, @icecappa, @almondoufu, @gnyuvile, @yeetmeoffjueyunkarst. @simplyxsinned, @heaven-dissolution, @xiaoyksa, @yua1106, @gnyuvrse, @mayple, @rim0na, @kamitoge, @abyssheart, @hushyouu, @thaliastea, @chichikoi
147 notes · View notes
A/N : here’s the prompt list that i used for today’s post!
i was listening to this podcast and this one whilst writing this! If you don’t like true crime stuff please do not listen to it <33
This isn’t my best piece of work so please do check put my other ones!
Characters : Kazuha, Zhongli, Ganyu, Jean, Kaeya
Reader : Gender Neutral
Genre : Fluffy Drabbles
Prompts : "it's been a while since i last smiled like this” (Kazuha)
“How are you so beautiful?” (Zhongli)
“No stop, you’re making me blush!” (Ganyu)
“I’m in love with an idiot” (Jean)
“This reminded me of you” (Kaeya)
Tw : Mentions of death, Drunk Kaeya
Kazuha’s body was curled up against you, his face hidden in your chest , legs tangled up together. He long hair was painting the bed sheets white and red. All you could hear was the soft breaths that both of you took. Stroking his hair was so comforting, it was as￼ if you were petting a puppy. “It’s been a while since I’ve smiled like this.” His voice was like velvet, so soft and beautiful, you knew what he meant. You didn’t need to pressure him more.
Zhongli was cooking dinner, the smell of the food filled the house that you two called home. He didn’t have to go to work today so he wanted to treat you to some breakfast in bed. “Y/N?” His voice emerged from the other side of the door, a knock followed after it. “Come in” You could barely make out his figure coming towards you until he pressed his soft lips to your forehead, “morning love.” “Mm morning.” Your morning voice was quite surprising to say the least, and the bed hair that you had was actually impressively messy. “How are you so beautiful?” He questioned as he placed the food on the cabinet next to you, to him no matter what situation you were in, you were gorgeous.
You and Ganyu were on a cafe date near the port, the salty air made the whole day sort of romantic. You two were patiently waiting for a waiter to come so you could order the food, it wasn’t until you two began to get impatient that you called a waiter. “What would you two like?” He eyed Ganyu for a while until he bowed his head a bit to show respect, “we would like the couple’s combo!” The waiter wrote down the order and the drinks, “any reason you guys are getting the couple’s combo?” he interrogated for whatever reason, “wouldn’t you two like the- “ “she’s my girlfriend? Sir?” He had a dumbfounded look on his face, his cheeks turning bright red. “I’m so sorry you two!” He scurried off to the kitchen, barely squeaking his apology. “Stop! You’re making me blush!” She hid her face in her hands, you said it really loudly that she wouldn’t be surprised if everyone in the cafe heard.
“Jeeeeaaannnnn-“ you whined as you burst through her office door, she was currently on her break, yet she still spent it looking through paperwork. A small chuckle left her lips, knowing you were probably going to start ranting about something, “what is it hun?” “I dropped my coffee as soon as i got it and idunnowhattodoanymorebecauseimnotgoingbackbecausethatsembarassingjusttotellthemim-“ her face was blank, she sighed very audibly as she leaned back on her chair, head leaned back. “I’m in love with an idiot!” She exclaimed as she rubbed her temple, a smile was plastered on her face.
“Y/ *hic* N this , reminds me of you!” He slurred his words together, he’d been drinking all night as he persuaded a reluctant Diluc. He held up a drawing that he drew, as to where he got the paper and a pencil you have no idea. It was supposed to be you, but it was just a stick figure that hair kinda resembled yours. “Kae-“ “ALbeDO has *hic* been giving me lessons…” “Y/N please take him home…” Diluc said as he snatched the drink out of Kaeya’s hands and went to go clean it. “Will do.” You put his shoulder above your head and grabbed his waist, dragging his tall figure out of the tavern. The hangover he was going to have tomorrow was not one you were excited to see.
122 notes · View notes
KAZUHA discovering about his future kid with reader
other: xiao, albedo (both coming soon)
TAGGED: @callimagines @tigerpriestess @ravenclawotakuu @sips-tea-cutely (comment if you want to be tagged in the other two parts)
It was a nice day on the alcor, which was about to set sail. You and Kazuha, who was just a friend at the moment, were sitting at the edge of the boat. All of your duties were done around the ship as everyone did their part packing up everything.
"Yeah, Lady Ninguangg and Beidou do have some tension..." You agreed with Kazuha with a sigh.
Fast steps approached behind you two, so you shrugged it off as a kid that was staying on the alcor, but it wasn't just a kid.
"Mommy/Daddy!" The voice of a little girl yelped from behind. You looked over your shoulder, seeing a girl with h/c hair with red ruby eyes, which looked strangely familiar.
The girl had a bright smile on her face as she looked up at you. "O-Oh?" Your eyebrows rose. "Who might you be, dear?"
"I'm Harumi! You two look very young here... I'm your future daughter!" Her smile was bright like yours, Kazuha concluded.
Your mind tried to process the info this kid gave you, but Kazuha seemed unfazed. In reality, Kazuha was still a bit shocked inside as he didn't expect that he'd have a kid.
"Harumi, who are your parents names?" Kazuha asked in a soothing and calm voice.
"Kazuha and Y/n. Why?"
*cue error sound effect*
The girl looked up at you one more time. "Mom/Dad, are you okay..? You're more silent than when dad would sharpen his blade when you're not home."
A deep flushed red emerged on your face. The sweet yet confusing moment was interrupted by the boat moving abruptly. It made a loud noise as it depart off from the port.
"Wait, where did you even come from..?" You asked.
The little girl had a ":o" face as she thought about it. "I came through a portal and found myself in Liyue Harbor. I think the portal is still in the inn."
You looked back at the distance, realizing that you're already quite far from Liyue Harbor.
So you're gonna have to take care of this kid until you get back..?
"Hm, this trip will be interesting..." Kazuha chuckled lightly with his chin in his fingers.
Within the week, you two took care of the girl. Feeding her, playing with her, and even talking to her. Well, the last one is mostly Kazuha, who was asking about the future. Though, you slowly warmed up to taking care of her to the point where she was totally comfy with you.
"There it is!" The girl smiled with a smile on your face.
She was about to exit when she stopped. Harumi turned around and looked up at you and Kazuha.
"I've always wanted to see you two when you were younger! It was so much fun!" She smiled.
Everytime she smiled, it was as if it were contagious. A smile grew onto your face.
"You better go now, Harumi. Though we weren't expecting this, I guess we know something, at least." You said with your voice quieting down near the end of your sentence.
You and Kazuha said your goodbyes and she left. Kazuha was grinning to himself.
"So... We'll have a family eventually..?"
120 notes · View notes
The fear of a Ronin
Kaedehara Kazuha x Reader
~in which you find out that your beloved friend fears thunder and lightning~
warnings: mentions of thunder and lightning, i cursed like one time sorry
The Archons had blessed you with yet another storm. Truly, a blessing.
Beidou had just told everyone that they were going to stay in Liyue until the storm has calmed down and it was getting on your nerves.
Sighing for the nth time that day you decided it was time to annoy your beloved friend Kazuha, who had disappeared before the storm even started.
“Kazuhaaaaa! Where are youuuuuuuu?” no answer. Turning on whatever was left of your brain you decided to go into his room. The inn the crux was staying at was huge so those who wished to could have their own room.
Knocking is for losers, you just slammed his door open, scaring the shit out of the poor guy. He flinched and turned around “Oh, it’s just you.” he sighed, continuing to write what looked like another Haiku on the desk in his room, “Just me?” you glared in his direction. He, being the clown he is, just snickered.
Deciding not to kill him you sat down on the table, stealing the pen he was using “Hey-“ he was about to complain when loud thundering interrupted him. You could see him visibly freeze for a second, making you raise an eyebrow at him, “It’s getting late, you should go rest.” he mumbled, taking his pen back. “What are you talking about? it’s like 6 pm?” you eyed him suspiciously.
Kazuha waved his hand around, shooing you out of his room “hEy-“ you were about to complain about his insolence when yet another roaring thunder interrupted you, this time a lot louder. Lightning soon followed, illuminating the room for a quick moment, allowing you to see your friend flinch, in a moment of shock he had dropped his pen.
“Kazuha.” you stepped closer, picking up the pen he dropped and handing it to him. Without a word, he took it out of your hands. “Kazuha.” you repeated as he yet again didn’t answer you decided to be straightforward, “Are you afraid of thunder?” you asked and he looked down, staring at his desk.
There was a teasing smirk on your face “OoOoOooooo is the oh so fearless Kazuha afraid of thunder?” you teased, that smirk however dropped when there were no signs of a smile on Kazuha’s face.
“Sorry- I didn’t mean to-“ she was interrupted by him standing up “I think you should leave.” was all he said before leaving the room. With a dejected face, you did what he told you and left the room as well.
Once nighttime fell however there were no signs of fatigue. You couldn’t sleep so you decided to go and get a cup of water. Passing Kazuha’s room with a heavy heart you went back to your room. The storm had worsened and the thunder and lightning have been getting worse. A lot louder and clearer.
After another suffocating 5 minutes, you couldn’t take it anymore. In a moment of stupidity confidence, you walked to Kazuha’s room yet again, with no idea of what to say you kicked his door open to see a blanket roll on Kazuha’s bed flinch.
You stepped into the room, closing the door on your way inside. “Kazu…” you said his nickname and sat on his bed, laying down next to him, “come on, at least look at me?” you tried your best doing it nicely but apparently nicely doesn’t work with Kazuha.
Aggressively pulling on the blanket until you had it was pretty much your plan for now and surprisingly, you succeeded and now that you had the blanket all that was left was Kazuha with his face buried in his pillow.
You untied his hair, combing through it with your fingers, “wanna talk?” a shook of his head was what you received as an answer.
Once lightning struck again thunder was close to follow, causing the platinum-haired male to dig his nails into the pillow. You soon stopped playing with his hair, taking his hand instead you laid down next to him, waiting for him to feel comfortable enough to remove the pillow from his face.
After a while of hand-holding, he removed the pillow, looking you in the eyes with tears clouding his vision “(name) I-” and with a smile gracing your lips, you cupped his face in your hands.
And as lightning and thunder struck yet again, your lips on his were the only thing he could sense.
[All Rights Reserved.
This is a work of fiction. I do not own anything mentioned in my work except for itself]
108 notes · View notes
🎄 holiday writing collab! 🎄
hi everyone! i wanted to host a writing collab that everyones welcome to join :) just let me know which day + character you would like to write for! i'll post the official master list later on!
-> character x reader only
-> any genshin character is okay to write for! (excluding teens and children)
-> suggestive is okay with any of the prompts! just no nsfw bc i'd like everyone to be able to enjoy :))
-> be as creative as you'd like!!
everyone who filled out my interest form back in early october: @eitai @eggmarr @clemmywrites @witch-hazels-musings @starglitterz @xiaophobic @bluexiao @cynettic @genshinspuppy @ohmykazuha @peachyphyr @albedostar @3rdgymbros @dootdootwriting @almondoufu
a special thank you for helping me come up with prompts! <3
dec. 1: holiday baking – @clemmywrites + xiao
dec. 2: ice skating – @xiaophobic + thoma
dec. 3: spending the holiday with your/their family – @albedostar + childe
dec. 4: snowball fights – @hopebunnywrites + childe
dec. 5: dancing to christmas songs & karaoke – @icecappa + venti
dec. 6: going sledding – @aeneozen + zhongli & childe
dec. 7: finding the perfect christmas tree – @cynettic + scaramouche
dec. 8: being stuck because of a snowstorm – @witch-hazels-musings + diluc & thoma
dec. 9: building a snowman together & making snow angels – @peachyphyr + childe
dec. 10: warming each other up – @bluexiao + xiao
dec. 11: cuddling/kissing by the fireplace – @dourpeep + albedo
dec. 12: going holiday shopping – @bumbleklee + childe
dec. 13: ugly sweater party – @dootdootwriting + kaeya
dec. 14: driving around to see holiday lights – @wisteria-writings + diluc
dec. 15: drinking hot chocolate – @aviquz + albedo
dec. 16: holiday movie marathon – @starglitterz + xiao
dec. 17: building a pillow fort – @bananaapplewriter +
dec. 18: building gingerbread houses – @xiaophobic + itto
dec. 19: opening presents – @genshinspuppy + kazuha
dec. 20: wrapping presents together – @bluexiao + scaramouche
dec. 21: preparing a holiday feast – @weakestpoint + diluc & zhongli
dec. 22: decorating the tree & fireplace together – @ohmykazuha + diluc
dec. 23: kissing under a mistletoe – @bumbleklee + diluc
dec. 24: christmas eve traditions – @bluewritesstuff + kaeya
dec. 25: christmas day!! – @3rdgymbros + gorou
dec. 26: roasting marshmallows – @miam0re + xiao
dec. 27: new year's eve party – @eggmarr + diluc
dec. 28: midnight adventures to the kitchen – @glazelilyy + childe
dec. 29: spending after christmas at a winter cabin in the mountains – @almondoufu + xiao
dec. 30: new year's eve resolutions – @stellumi + thoma
dec. 31: new year's eve kiss – @hopebunnywrites + zhongli
143 notes · View notes
To Kazuha: "I'm sorry, but I can't return your feelings."
happy halloween, anonymous!
this is a part of my halloween special! click here to find out how to participate!
notes: yandere, implied stalking, one very vague threat, gn reader
Verdant wands of pine wave in the air, swaying ever so gently with the pull of the breeze. A gush blows by you, and you can’t decide if it’s the chill that sends waves of shivers down your spine, or the look in his eyes. His stare was a reflection of a storm. Red falling leaves, dull and lusterless, picked up in the wind and swept up into the chaotic swirl of a tornado. It was akin to the bone-chilling air of late autumn, the cool temperate times swapping out to the bitter feel of winter.
That frown looked so foreign on his lips, and it panged your heart deep with guilt. Soft voice, gentle words, no matter how lightly you let him down, you knew it couldn’t soothe the pain your rejection stinged. You watched his bandaged fist clench, fresh green stems bend in the pressure. The glistening petals seemed to wilt on command with the oppressive atmosphere, and for a moment you wondered how far he must’ve trekked for those flowers.
You look away, the shame that came with meeting his gaze was too potent to withstand. Your mouth goes dry and your tongue refuses to formulate a response. Silence permeates the air like a thick fog, your eyes averting to watch the tufts of grass beneath your feet swing lightly in the gentle wind.
You knew what you did was for the best. His pursuit of you started out innocent enough, but grew more concerning as time went on. His tendency to be there whenever you were in need of help seemed quite chivalrous at the surface level, but all charm melts away once you begin to think deeper. How was he always there? Always, every time, it wasn’t an understatement.
Something even more sinister comes to mind, something you’d never have the heart to accuse, but nonetheless had never been able to brush off. You had never encountered so much trouble before, never had your path home been infested with so many bandits, yet he was always there to be the hero… The mere implication chilled you to the bone.
You look up and his expression had faded into something calmer, something more familiar to the Kazuha you knew, but it was hard to forget the weight of that stare. Although now gone, the waves of it lingered, heavy and frigid, pressing goosebumps up your skin. The downturned corners of his lips slowly raised to a wistful smile, and the serenity of voice came back.
He moves to close the distance between you, grasping your open palm in his and gently placing the flowers he had so graciously picked for you in them. He closes your fist around the stems, and cups your hand tenderly in his own. Fondness shines in his warm eyes as he looks at you, and smiles as he finally breaks the silence.
“I’m sure you’ll come to regret your decision soon.”
83 notes · View notes