As promised if anyone cares, here’s my reaction to Season 1 Episode 1 of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. MAJOR KIPO SPOILERS!
-*As Kipo gets washed up to the surface* Woah there child stop panicking. Wait…is that Karen Fukuhara?!
- *Kipo stops to play the guitar* 1. Honestly same girl 2. Either Kipo and the guitar is going to be a running theme or they just needed a good shot for the trailer.
* Kipo gets scared by Mandu’s many eyes* Wait can she look in two different directions and be fine? *Later when Mandu’s eyes looking in different directions cut Wolf in half in his vision* Damn I guess she can
- Wolf? You mean my new comfort character?
-Wolf and Kipo have such chaotic sibling vibes it’s great
- Kipo gets more costume changes in the first episode during that *finding clothes* montage than most characters get through the entire show.
- When Kipo saw the milk was from 2020 I genuinely expected Wolf to make some apocalypse joke about how everything went haywire in 2020 but I guess season 1 came out before 2020
- I hope those frogs come back their suits are impeccable
- “And maybe slight memory loss” Wolf I love you already but please be more cautious with that stick we all know Kipo is not going to be more careful around you just because you have it.
- “We’re officially sisters!” YESS I’m already expecting a 3rd season episode where Kipo gets reunited with her dad and brings Wolf with her
- Also wtf is a mute? It seems like it’s some kind of non-talking animal? Was Wolf’s wolf jacket a mute? Idk, but Wolf really doesn’t seem to like them.
- I fully expect for them to raise the bug baby. It must happen.
- Me about the soundtrack: talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before…