so i love Ricky and Nini as much as the next fan, but they too have fallen victim to my tendency to enjoy the MAIN main characters less than everyone else as time goes on. I mean take this recent episode for example. Everyone pitched in equally for Carlos’s quinces... right?
Ashlynn, Big Red and even Kourtney helped to cater and decorate the party.
Gina provided this bomb ass performance that i will be thinking about for the next week and a half in honor of Carlos, despite their rocky chemistry
Sebastian performed this heart warming song that made my insides melt and my outsides collapse (like what a good voice)
Even EJ wanting to make a video of this day for Carlos as a small but important token of his love and friendship.
And Ricky and Nini?? Well you know i guess the tables needed center pieces and the crowd needed an uncomfortable and unwelcome reminder of their relationship drama last season in the form of a cringe joke, so... job accomplished ig?
131 notes · View notes
first off i’d just like to say, i can’t fucking believe season 2 is finally here. after what was it 16? 17? months without this show, we finally get to see what’s coming next. admittedly, it is a little strange considering i’m so used to the characters that we as fandom have concocted over these last couple months. but i’m incredibly excited to see what this season has in store for us.
since last season some of you liked whenever i posted my thoughts on the episode, i figured i would do it for season 2 as well! plus, i think this is super fun and i like to see your thoughts as well hehe anyways, here are my thoughts on season 2 episode 1 !!!!!
- even though we’ve already seen something in the air i was still so excited to watch it all over again!!!!! each character truly shined in this scene, and i absolutely loved it!
- rini is really that gross/cutesy couple that no one wants to hang around with and that warms my heart and their little montage during the perfect gift i’m CRYING they are all happy and in love and together and i love it
- ricky is truly what so many au’s i’ve read have portrayed him out to be (and i’m not mad about it) but for the love of god, nini needs to communicate with him we’ve done this no communication business before and we already know how that turned out
- i am so excited to see kourtney’s journey this season, of course as well as all the other characters we didn’t quite get a chance to explore last season
- gina and ash as roomies makes my heart swell they both look so happy and gina finally getting a chance to build proper friendships and relationships it’s all i want for her
- i can’t believe ricky’s moving, like i know it’s practical with just mike and him but still, it kinda pokes at your heart
- i will take this to my grave but i think nini would be the best gift wrapper of all time, but yk whatever (also the HSM stickers on the skateboard made me cry PLEASE)
- “you’re my home” it speaks louder when you know the news of what ricky has just learned, and we all know that it goes both ways with them
- “why are you hiding from a handsome man who isn’t wearing a wedding ring” IM CRYING THATS SO FUNNY also loved the introduction of Zack, i’m excited his character and his storyline this season
- the bet on it season i could not for the life of me take seriously !! but props to Big Red for being the supportive best friend (i love him)
- also Red ofc the kiss counts - i am alsoe looking forward to Big Red blooming this season, i want to see him shine and gain confidence in himself and i’m hoping it’s not just for his relationship with Ashlyn but for himself as a person
- ricky was so fucking funny this episode and i’m looking forward to more comedy from him and all the other characters of course
- EJ’s already showcasing how much his life is about to change and i just i sympathize with him in that aspect. its difficult to think that in just a few short months you’ll be leaving it all behind and you really want to embrace every last second of it. EJ’s storyline, with college and finding out who he is, is definitely one i’m REALLY looking forward to seeing
- as it’s obviously evident by blog i am rini shipper, however, that doesn’t mean that i hate on the other ships that get in the way of mine. so, when i saw gina’s reaction when ricky and nini came in together, my heart broke for her. i’m sure many of us have on gina’s end and it’s not fun. and i just hope that she gets to find love this season both in friendship and possibly a relationship
- the hsm2 medley was so cute i loved it !!
- the way nini kinda just dropped the bomb about denver in front of everybody i was shook and not at the same time. i completely saw it coming, but was still quite unprepared! looking forward to the reactions towards it next episode!
WOW that was long lmao i’m so sorry friends hahhaha
but, let me know your thoughts too about this episode or any theories you have going into this season. whether it’d be about who’s playing who or the storyline in general. drop an ask in my inbox and i’ll be sure to answer them hehe
64 notes · View notes