KnB Characters in Love Triangles (1)
no one asked for this, please accept it nonetheless - bliss
pattern one; aomine x you x kise
- i’m sure you expected this. i mean, the two rivals with a love-hate relationship?
- aomine reenacted yesterday’s clock; went to school, cut classes then fled to the rooftop as he nodded off. nothing acted out of regularity, his world rotating clockwise. he blinked once, twice, hence finally chose to widen his eyes. that’s when he caught a glimpse of you close to the sky. as he stared at your back, the alarm went off with an annoying ringtone, a signal he would never put off.
- it annoyed him at first, how he would lose authority over his own mind and you invading it. when he saw you everywhere he went, he was convinced outright that his world underwent a turning point.
- highschool sweethearts trope!
- he befriended you thanks to momoi’s help. you and aomine bickered for the stupidest things, but that’s because he teased you on purpose. you had lunch together, watched his basketball practices and sometimes
cut classeshe fetched you home.
- you thought aomine would be a tsundere? nope. aomine has always been straightforward and rushes things out.
- dun dun! one day somewhere in the city, a photographer offered you a modeling job. you accepted, thus meeting kise in the modeling area.
- kise welcomed you in pure insouciance, at first, he deemed you like any other model, professionalism at best. while aomine fell for you at first sight, kise fell for you after trials and errors. and when he decided to embrace those feelings, love created conflict— especially if that love held two rivals in its hands.
- scenario ;
- in the midst of going home with kise who volunteered to fetch you after work, you spotted aomine waiting in front of your house. your eyes refused to blink as they were intensely glued on the flame behind his figure, though imaginary. on the other hand, kise snickered.
- aomine looked at your way, both hands in pockets as he drew near.
- straight stance, he crossed arms, and with a glowering look, aomine remarked, “we’re rivals ‘til the end, huh kise?”
- aomine is the first lead. doesn’t it break your heart when kise is so desperate to have something, yet he couldn’t fully have it under his grasp? he has done everything he could, but things wouldn’t go his way. like the match of tōō vs kaijo in season one, his desire to win against aomine flamed so intensely yet it died for only one reason, it was destined to rain. definitely second lead material. i am so sorry to break your hearts.