I really am so happy when I get asks cuz I super rarely get them 😊❤
You’re gonna make a fic?? That’s awesome! Hehe I may not be that deep in kagakuro/knb right now but I still love looooove that pair and series! (And I’m still hoping for more seasons ahhh)
definitely not a day late ;) happy birthday bubblegum bitch boy
- his handwriting is pretty big, but still remarkably unreadable
- despite being on the health committee, and knowing a decent amount about first aid, hara is an absolute baby when he gets injured
- man will whine about a paper cut like he’s just been shot, provided someone’s there for him to whine to
- (too often this person is yamazaki. please pray for him. he doesn’t deserve to have to be hara’s babysitter)
- the kanji in hara’s family name means field. that’s not a headcanon but i just find it neat
- no one else is able to be as touchy with hanamiya, as hara is (it’s a miracle that he gets away with it, but somehow hanamiya’s learnt to put up with him, in the two years they’ve been in the same class)
- confident as hara is, he’s more of a follower than a leader: he prefers carrying out other people’s plans, and watching how much damage they cause
- he’s also a pretty loyal follower, though he may not seem like it at first glance (and this fidelity often isn’t as evident when he’s in a relationship)
- this man quotes fucking classical quotes about love to his s/o, when they’ve been in a relationship long enough
- he says he’s just goofing around but don’t let him fool you - he’s the kind of sucker who loves ancient literature, and gets way too involved in the lives of long-dead people
- was probably into confucianism for like 2 weeks when he was in middle school
- aka he’s a lot more of a nerd than he lets on
- (how else would he get along with hanamiya, right?)
Hello! I am now opening requests because i need more inspiration, so if you want to, just send an ask!
last updated: july 5, 2020
see my works here!
1. as of now, i can either do drabbles or longer word count fics (such as the one with ukai and kiyoko) so if you want, you can specify because if not, i’ll do what’s better for the request (imo)
2. please indicate what genre so i can do what you want,, i can do nsfw but it will take some time since i don’t really write this kind of stuff
3. i will NOT write: noncon, rape, dubcon, characterxcharacter (this is because i only write x readers for now)
4. if you want to specify what kind of reader is in your request, please do so as i only write for fem! readers,,, but i can try to write gender neutral! or male! readers if you want :)))
5. i will write in my own pace and time so if you requested something,, i will not do it if i am busy (esp since i have online classes this aug) or if i don’t have much inspiration, but i will do your requests
6. i have a list of characters i can write for (this includes the characters i haven’t written for yet)
(under the cut because there are diff. fandoms so it’s too long)
A colored manga panel of one of my all time fav basketball players
of course !! he’s a very well written character + the people who only see him @ face value have no common sense ☺️
When no one makes fanart of your child, you make em yourself.
Furihata from Kuroko no basuke!
Trying to impress my crush:
Crush: So do you like sports?
Me: Yes, I like basketball.
Crush: Cool, who is your favorite player?
Me: Aomine Daiki
[Part 1: Jackets & Track pants] [Part 2: T-shirts & Shorts] [Part 3: School Uniforms]
The original designs of the jackets are button-ups with collars, so I coloured a button-up mesh! (Teiko’s jacket has a different design, but I merged it with the others so you only need to download 1 package file). I also made a second version just in case you want a more sports-jacket-like jacket :)
- All BGC (all items are base game recolors)
- Applicable to both male and female, teen to elder
- Disabled for random
- Do not repost or claim as your own
- If you use this on your sim, please credit and/or tag me! I’d love to see:)
Details and download link below↓
To be honest I don’t have any plans to update it right now. I might bring it over to ao3, edited and proofread, but it’s not really a priority.
It’s not abandoned, though, so one of these days you might hear me asking y’all for puns again.
Thanks for asking!
I meant to let you know that my friend and I decided to push the drabble challenge to July. So here is the first one for me: Loyalty.
Title: What Did You Expect?
Series: Kuroko no Basuke
Pairing: Aomine Daiki / Kuroko Tetsuya
The great thing about loyalty to Aomine was not everything had to balance out right away.
This how Aomine found himself on the losing side of the rematch between Seiran and Touou. He hadn’t expected to lose, but that had been a promise that Tetsu had given him all those years ago at Teiko. Someone had definitely come that made the sport fun again for him, even if he found himself ultimately replaced by Kagami.
Kuroko hadn’t forgotten him, and that spoke volumes to the remerging feelings that he had for his former shadow.
It was because of this loyalty that Aomine found himself giving his time to his friend (could they still be considered friends? Tetsu certainly thought they were) teaching him how to shoot.
Watching the Seiren and Yosen match made his stomach feel funny and the absence of the other by his side even more. While they may have drifted apart as teammates, Aomine knew there was a connection there and he would do anything he could to support Tetsu.
Visibly or not.
Kuroko no Basuke White Suit Collection ver. Kagami Taiga
» [ ◛⑅·˚ ༘ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴋᴏ ɴᴏ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀʟɪsᴛ ◛⑅·˚ ༘ ] «
『 fluff = (f) angst = (a) ┈ ✧ = popular
hc = headcanons ┈ sc = scenario/oneshot 』
⊱ akashi seijūrō ⊰
~ i haven’t received enough requests yet to do seperate masterlists, so feel free to request! here’s my character sheet where you can see who i write for ♡
He’s out in the garden every evening.
Sometimes, when she arrives, he’s still tending away to the plants: frowning in concentration, murmuring to them, stroking the leaves before he walks past. If he’s in the garden, he doesn’t greet her; most of the time, he doesn’t even look up when she whistles a “how you doing?”
And she’s been warned about this. She’s told that a man who won’t even say hello is no man worth knowing.
“I don’t mind,” she tries to explain, “it’s just his way of doing things.”
They don’t realise that Furuhashi will say goodbye to the plants, a little while after she’s made her way inside, and follows her to the kitchen, wiping hands covered in soil against his apron. They don’t see him nudge biscuits and bread her way - “I made them yesterday. You’re the guinea pig” - blushing slightly, in a way that reminds her that this is how Furuhashi says ‘I love you’.
“It’s delicious,” she says every time, “you have to try some for yourself!”
Unsurprisingly, the two eat in silence - but that’s not to say no words are exchanged. They talk through how he allows her shoulder to bump against his, and how he rests his knee against hers, and their fingers touch when they both reach for the final slice, before they take turns to push it to the others’ side of the plate. Hence, the last slice is always split into two.
When it gets later, they watch films together, or, more commonly, just read in each other’s company. She rests her head on Furuhashi’s shoulder, and, if the book he’s reading is especially good, he might just turn to kiss her forehead. Again, it’s quiet, with the exception of the flicking of pages, and how the characters’ dialogue makes her chuckle. Maybe that’s why Furuhashi stays so still, as if even the slightest of sounds might prevent him from hearing the lightness in her laugh.
But, on the days where she doesn’t stay over for the night, Furuhashi doesn’t stay so quiet. He intercepts her journey to the door, his arms behind his back, staring down at her (seemingly blankly, though there’s a love in his eyes which only those who know him well can spy), till he brings out the flowers which he’s been hiding.
And mutters, as he places the homemade bouquet in her hands, “oi - this is for you.”
I’ve figured out that if a character is acknowledged as good looking within the KnB universe they’re most likely hated by the creator, it explains Kise and Himuro.
The creator publicly acknowledges the fact that he dislikes Kise and that’s why Kise gets the short end of the GoM stick, but perhaps even more so than that, Himuro’s situation is just… meh. His talent has been acknowledged by members of the GoM on multiple occasions but he can’t ever defeat Kagami cause he can’t enter the
deus ex machina ZONE due to REASONS. Okay.
Not even getting into the subject of Muraskibara. He’s arguably the strongest and most naturally talented of the GoM but can’t enter THE ZONE for some reason - UNTIL HE CAN, but then loses anyway then the second time he actually finds a foe worth going all out on and being able to enter THE ZONE for more than like 2 seconds he breaks his arm? Okay.
Can we have the novel stories animated please cause at least Nijimura appreciates Himuro the way he deserves.