A/N: Here you go! Feel free to click here to check out my other works! :3
Kuroo, Oikawa & Tsukishima with an s/o who constantly overworks themselves in everything
- As much as Kuroo loves his s/o, he hates it when they overwork themselves in everything. Even if they strive to achieve excellence in everything they do, this is seriously overboard.
- You’re constantly burning the midnight oil, working throughout the night until the early hours of morning and never giving yourself any time to rest.
- Kuroo tries to warn you that your body might not take it if you keep up with this routine of yours, but you insist that you are alright and can carry on.
- Until one day, you collapsed in his arms the moment you stepped into the apartment the two of you scared. Terrified that he might lose you, Kuroo sent you to the closest hospital immediately.
- “You idiot, you should’ve given yourself a break.” He gave you a little scolding before taking you back to your shared home. “No work for you for the rest of the evening. You have to let your body rest.”
- “I’m sorry …”
- “Thank god you were alright. You have no idea how worried I was – I thought I would lose you!” It took you aback by surprise when you spotted tears brink at the edge of your boyfriend’s amber eyes.
- “Don’t cry Tetsu, I won’t do that again …”
- “You better fulfill your promise, kitten …”
- Despite being a hard worker himself, whether it’s academics or sports, Tsukishima doesn’t want his s/o to wear themselves out.
- You, on the other hand, are someone who aims to achieve perfection in everything you do; albeit Tsukishima is not opposed to that, he would not let his s/o overwork themselves by exchanging perfection with a cost or risk inflicted on your health.
- Once, he noticed that it was already 3 o’ clock in the morning, yet the light in your room was still turned on. Out of curiosity, Tsukishima went to check on you, only to find you burning the midnight oil to work on a project that was due tomorrow.
- You had already yawned incessantly for the past twenty minutes, but you had to get your work done. It would be all for nothing if you had given into temptation and went to sleep right away.
- “Still working?” Tsukishima patted you gently on the shoulder. You nodded at the tall blonde. “I have to get this done, or else I’ll not get a perfect –”
- “Drink this. It’ll keep you awake.” Tsukishima handed you a cup of milk. Gratefully, you drank it within a few seconds, unaware that he had mixed grounded sleeping pills into the warm liquid. After a few minutes, you fell into a deep slumber on your desk. He hated to do this, but your body really needed to rest.
- Having put you to bed, Tsukishima sat at your desk and helped you finish the remaining parts of your unfinished project. The next day, you were astonished to find your project perfect and completely done.
- “Tsuki, you don’t have to do this …”
- “If you don’t rest properly again next time, don’t complain to me when I knock you out. Idiot … your health is more important than your grades –”
- “Aw, so you do care about me ~”
- “I’m … I’m not, idiot –”
- Let’s face it: Oikawa often overworks himself too, so he’s no different from you when it comes down to the amount of time and effort dedicated into perfecting yourselves.
- Remember that how he wants to perfect his serves? This boy literally injured and sacrificed his knee for the sake of hitting the most powerful serves during every competition he has.
- It breaks your heart upon knowing that how much pain he has to endure so as to become the well-rounded volleyball player known by many in the present, so you have to remind him not to overwork himself at times.
- “Tooru, you have to take a break. You’ve been practicing serves for 3 hours straight and you’re not letting your body rest –”
- “Says the one who burns the midnight oil until 3 am every day ~”
- “Oikawa you little –”
- Oikawa is more concerned about your well-being rather than his
oml bless this designer trash –
- He has to force you to take a break after working for hours on end by dragging you away from your desk and pulling you onto his bed, demanding for cuddles.
- “(Y/n) please cuddle meeeeee –”
- “I still have work to do Tooru –”
- “Pleaseeeee –”
- “No can do.”
- “Pretty please with a cherry on top?” He bats his puppy eyes at you.
- There is no way you could resist the captain’s watery eyes, so you give in eventually and cuddle with him for the rest of the evening, your work left undone.
- You couldn’t ask for more from your wonderful boyfriend.