All the potential clues I can think of why Sophia Di Martino’s character might actually be Sylvie Lushton (Enchantress) and not Lady Loki:
1) Cailey Fleming was cast as “Young Sylvie”
2) The Variant was introduced in Oklahoma, where Sylvie is from
3) The Variant is blonde, just like the Enchantress
4) Loki doesn’t have mind control powers. Remember, he needed the Mind Stone to control Hawkeye. The Enchantress, on the other hand, does have mind control powers.
5) The Variant didn’t like being called Loki. If she was another Loki, then why the disgust towards her own name?
6) Loki states that he’d never treat another version of himself in the way the Variant treated him.
7) Apparently, the end credits for some people showed that the actress dubbing for Sophia’s character was playing “Sylvie".
6K notes · View notes