Shu: “Have you already turned?..You haven’t?..You scared me a bit.. Haah.. So troublesome.”
Reiji: “Ah—?! Seems I’ve been too soft on, you as of late.”
Ayato: “Haha! You’ll have to try harder than that to break my skin. Bite down harder if you want to draw blood.”
Kanato: “This is no good.. Your bites are more like kitten nibbles. Bite down harder or I won’t forgive you!”
Laito: “Ah~ah~ maybe this aggressive side of you isn’t too bad.. Haahh~ But don’t go trying your luck, bitch-chan.”
Subaru: “I’m the one that’ll be doin’ the bitin’ here! Come here.. It’s payback time, hehe.”
Hmm this is a common questions, I believe the purple eyes come from the vibora clan as they’re quite close to the succubus’ , the gingers may come from my human form but other than that HAVE YALL MET MY WIFE 😃✋
no like seriously 🤨🙄❓
Mal: For a readers note, Eris and Erica are OC’s/Self insert characters~ so kind of the same idea as s/o. And thank you!
Shu: “You two resemble Ayato and Subaru more and more every day.. Could you quit it? It’s become rather bothersome..”
Reiji: “How many times must I tell you two to quit the violence!”
Ayato: “Don’t go destroying the place or each other! I’ll get punished for it.”
Kanato: “You two are SO LOUD! This.. uu.. This is our home! Keep it down!”
Laito: “Sassy girls are only cute for so long, nfu~”
Subaru: “Stop that! You’ll end up gettin’ really hurt.”
Girl, I got you. I always love your requests so much <3 And yes for more Laito content! I know I hide my crush on him pretty well, but we all have to come clean at some point :’)
Laito’s look is based on his Bloody Bouquet art, but I know the picture I’m using for this one is the pair in normal clothes as opposed to wedding gear. Don’t come for me.
Title: An Unholy Union
Pairing: Laito x Yui
Rating: M (for slight sexual content and threats of n/c)
This isn’t me.
The words repeated themselves over and over in Yui’s head as she stared at the stranger in the mirror. The pure white dress, the gloves, the veil that fell over the back of her hair to her waist. None of it suited her. She felt like an imposter on what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.
Like many girls her age, Yui had always dreamed of one day meeting the right partner, falling in love, getting married in a wonderful ceremony surrounded by family and friends. Never, in a million years, did she think that partner would end up being the Devil himself.
Of course, she’d agreed to Laito’s proposal. What other choice did she have? He’d reminded her so many times before that no matter how much she resisted, he always got his way in the end, and from her experience, Yui knew that to be more than true. The body that stood in front of her had already been marred by his touch too many times to count. White was supposed to be the colour of purity. There was nothing pure left of her.
And then, as if to commit the ultimate blasphemy, they’d decided to perform the wedding ceremony here in a church. Just the idea of so many demons gathering here in what was supposed to be God’s house made Yui’s skin crawl. Worse still was that in just a few minutes, she was due to walk down the aisle and pledge herself in matrimony to a creature whose very existence spat in the face of all that was holy. Laito didn’t love her. To him, she was no more than a source of blood. Their marriage may be a formality that his father had requested, but to Yui, it was a sentence that doomed her for an eternity.
She couldn’t go through with this.
As yes, Laito meme
Ayato: i have a plan
Laito: is it a good plan?
Ayato: i had a plan
Yui: Remember when you said you would stop meddling with other people’s lives ?
Laito: no, that doesn’t sound like me
Hello who read me💛💛💛
Yes, I know that I was gone for a long time, but in my own defense I will say that the game traveled to me for a very long time. And so I recently received a translating prologue and making a video, hope you are waiting (｡ŏ﹏ŏ)
// I did quite a few about an upset s/o that tie into this one. You can find that post here. Oh yeah, for the photos I add to Headcanons they don’t really reflect the reactions of the boys. They’re just decoration~
- Shu will reach out to you first. Instead of staying distant and waiting for you to come to him, he will go to you. He’ll ask what’s wrong and cuddle up to you as you cry. He might be a bit sassy depending on his mood, but he does care otherwise he wouldn’t try to help.
- He will do something you’ve been wanting to do. To get you to calm down from crying, he’ll offer to do something to cheer you up. You wanted to go out on a date? He’ll go. Want to watch a movie? He’ll watch one. Anything to put the smile he loves so much back on your face.
- He’ll listen and affirm your feelings. He’ll be a bit back handed, but when you cry even harder at his harsh words he’ll feel guilty. He’ll change his attitude and tell you your feelings are valid.
- Instead of trying to solve the problem he will just listen. He knows you might just need someone to listen to you vent.
- Upon seeing you crying he’ll pester you with questions. “What’s wrong with you?” Or “What’re you crying for?”
- When your responses are more cries, he’ll silently hug you until you’ve calmed. If you decide to open up, he’ll repsond with things like “hm” or “mhm” to tell you he’s listening. He isn’t quite sure what to repsond with.
- Kanato will be annoyed you’re crying over something he doesn’t know, but he will try and understand that sometimes you just need to cry.
- He will cry with you. Kanato will end up sobbing alongside you. He’ll hug you as you two cry. It may be a bit selfish of him, but he’s upset by seeing you cry.
- Laito will tease you a bit as he tries to get to the root of the problem. His whole ‘character’ is so make jokes about things, but he cares deep down. His questions are a result of this.
- He’ll try and lick away the tears and tease you about how good they taste or something along the lines. As he does this he’ll hold your hand close to his chest, and with his free hand he’ll run his fingers through his hair to relax you.
- Hell get flustered and make noises like “Wha—?!” Or “Haahh?” And ask what’s the matter. He’ll rush over to see you.
- He’ll be curious if crying helped relieve your stress a bit. Afterwards he’ll try and talk about it again. He might get a bit annoyed if you don’t tell him after crying so hard. Not telling him why you cried will make him worry.
Shu: “I’m not going up there to get you down, you silly woman.”
Reiji: “What on earth are you doing up there? How did you get perched up on such a high place in the short amount of time I was gone..?”
Ayato: “Whoa, looks like you’ve finally lost it. Haha!”
Kanato: “Don’t break that light! It’ll be a pain to clean it.. What’re you doing, anyway?”
Laito: “Why don’t you come down here and sing straight to my face like that~ Look at you being all bold up there, nfu~”
Suabru: “O-Oi—!! How did ya get that high up?! You’ll get hurt! And just what are you singing?”
Sure! And these analysis asks give me serotonin andisnd
More under the cut cuz it’s long
Shu: “Hehe.. You greedy woman. You want me all to yourself? Is this much not enough to satisfy you?”
Reiji: “Looks like I’ve given you too much attention so far. Well, no matter. I’m the only one who will be feeding off your blood.. yours is the only blood that will satisfy me.”
Ayato: “Of course you want oresama all to yourself! I’m too great to let go, haha. Your blood is the only kind I’ll drink from now on!”
Kanato: “I love that look of jealousy in your eyes, fufu~ That expression.. it’s truly wonderful. You belong to only me.”
Laito: “Are you worried I’ll replace you with any other girl, nfu~? You’re my special someone now, remember? You’re no longer simply my possession.”
Subaru: “Hehe.. I like that you’re jealous. Do you want me that badly? Sure, I don’t mind. Come here.”
Shu: “You’ll be a suitable replacement for my anger..”
Reiji: “Always being such a bother. I need to teach you a proper lesson on respect.. But you aren’t Sasha, are you? For me to make such a mistake..”
Ayato: “Tsk, you make me so angry.. Just like that woman.”
Kanato: “You just silently let me ravage your with my fangs, fufu? Look how pathetic of a doll you are.. ahah.. HAHAH!”
Laito: “Say, why won’t you stop me? Is it because you truly want my fangs, Bitch-Chan? Or were you trying to protect Sasha.”
Suabru: “Che! Next time say somethin’! Well, I’m glad it was you.. and not Sasha..”
// I’m glad you like my blog, Anon! I hope these are pretty accurate to what a blind person may go through or feel.
- He would use your excellent sense of hearing to his advantage. He’ll ask you to help him listen to his instruments when he’s playing or tuning them.
- He will offer help if needed. If he finds you two in a situation that you might struggle with, he’ll ask if you need help. He doesn’t want to make you feel incompetent, so he waits to offer help.
- He’ll try and convince you to get a guide dog. Why? Because he wants a dog. It’ll give him an excuse to get a dog, and you’ll have a guide when he isn’t around.
- Shu likes to play bored games with you. He’ll make sure they’re touch heavy so you’re able to tell what every piece is by feeling it.
- He will understand how it is to be vision impaired. He himself needs to use glasses despite being a vampire.
- Reiji will guide you around using his arm. He doesn’t mind it when you hold onto his arm. In fact, he likes it. He thinks the two of you look like an adorable couple.
- He’s really good at giving you very specific directions. If you want to know where a room is he’ll be able to tell you how many steps, where to turn, and how many doors down the room is. He claims he’s always known, but he’s been secretly counting steps and doors to give you better directions.
- He’ll make sure your vision assist equipment is up to date and useful to you. He doesn’t want you to go without any equipment you might need.
- Ayato will do something stupid like trying to see if you’re actually blind. He’s curious about how much you can and can’t see.
- He will get used to helping you around if need be. He’ll be super careful when guiding you in narrow areas or crowded places. Expect him to yell “Move for Oresama!” In the middle of a crowded area.
- He will mess up quite a bit at first. It’ll take him a while to adjust to you, but it isn’t a bother to him. He’ll work on using descriptive language and guiding if need be. He’ll boast about how good he is at it.
- He’ll make you describe what you feel when he bites you. He’ll want you to describe exactly what you’re imagining he’s doing.
- He will test your strengthened senses. He wants to see if you can tell the difference between sweets by scent alone.
- He’ll help you pick out your outfits. He knows you’re capable, but it gives him an excuse to do it for you. He likes dressing you.
- Kanato is really good at describing the look of something. He enjoys telling you the colors, shapes, and textures of different things.
- He’ll ask to move anything of yours. He doesn’t want you to end up losing anything and have to search all over for it.
- Laito will identify himself whenever he comes to you. Though he might jump scare you occasionally, he’ll usually say “Laito here!” When he enters a room.
- He knows you might have some bad experiences when asking for help, so he’ll wait until you trust him more.
- Regular trips around the mansion so you get used to where things are. He wants to make sure the layout of the mansion isn’t a surprise to you.
- Like Ayato, he’ll tease you with his fangs a lot. Something about you not being able to see him properly excites him. He’ll say stuff like “Bitch-Chan~ Tell me exactly how this feels~” or “Do you know what kind of face I’m making, Bitch-Chan~”
- Subaru will always ask you what your needs are. It doesn’t matter if you’ve known him for ages, he will continue to verbally ask.
- He will stumble over his words the first few times you ask him for directions. He likes to be relied on, and his mind goes blank when you ask him for something.
- He’ll let you touch his face in private. He loves it when your fingers brush across his features. Don’t be shy to touch over his face and neck. He loves it.
- Subaru knows you must feel isolated with your vision loss. He’ll relate to you in how he feels isolated from the world as well. This will bring you two closer together.
// Welcome to my blog~ I’d assume you meant ‘female version of them’ as in the girls have the same personality types.
Shu: “Never thought I’d meet someone who sleeps as much as I do.. But it works for us.”
Reiji: “Ah, finally. A lady who can meet my expectations. Well, I’m sure I’ll find some flaws along the way, heh.”
Ayato: “Oi, I’m better than you! No way in hell you’re better than me. Hmph! I’ll show you how much better I am.”
Kanato: “Ah, you have a bear too? Well you best not call it Teddy. There is only one Teddy, and he’s my Teddy!”
Laito: “Oh~ Do you think you can keep up with me? I seriously doubt you can, nfu~”
Subaru: “Oi! Don’t go smashin’ things like that! Rather.. is that how I look? Che!”
laito fuels my self destructive thoughts that man really dictates what I want
// I only write for the S boys, so here are their reactions!
Shu: “Human flesh is a hard pass for me. Don’t eat that stuff around me..”
Reiji: “The two of you are polar opposites. One sister is heavily religious, and the other is a ghoul? Interesting indeed.. What was our father thinking, bringing you two here?”
Ayato: “Gehh, you eat human flesh? A ghoul? Vampires and a ghoul living together.. that is weird!”
Kanato: “Human flesh is.. yummy fufu. Allow me to join in with you when you feast..”
Laito: “Uwah.. your blood must taste like that of a ton of people. I wonder if it will taste good, nfu~”
Subaru: “That’s the least weird that that has happened in this house. Oi, don’t go feastin’ around me!”
Ight imma head to bed
- He would be understanding about your nervousness. He doesn’t move or say much, so it’s easy to just sit by him.
- Shu would go slow with you. He’s the type that needs to be approached first, so he won’t approach you much.
- He can sense something is different about you. He might not know exactly what it is, but he’ll sense it. He’ll ask some questions as to why you’re skittish and why you’re different than a regular human.
- He would know exactly why you’re skittish. It would be quite easy for him to find out what you are, but he wouldn’t tell you. You’d have to find out on your own.
- He’d try to gauge your witch abilities to see how careful he needs to be. He’d wonder if this was part of his fathers plan.
- After a few times of using harsh words, he will dial it back and avoid using those words.
- He’d get annoyed if you kept being jumpy with everything he did.
- He would come to find it very cute how nervous you are around him. He likes to see nervous girls.
- Ayato would relate to being put down by parental figures. He too was called awful names as a kid.
- Ayato would wrap you in a blanket if you were too jumpy at times. He will hold you in his arms while you’re wrapped up to help you calm down.. though being restrained might panic you even more. (He has done this in a drama cd)
- He’d like that you’re a bit nervous around him or anyone at all. It’s a power thing for him. He likes seeing people look pathetic, but after a while he’d feel bad for you. He does care for you.
- Kanato will practice being calmer around you. He doesn’t want to startle you. Although he’ll fail a lot, he will try his best.
- Seeing the effects your last has on you, he might remember some of his past as well. It’ll give him a better understanding of why you act the way you do.
- Handholding to keep your nerves down. He wants you to depend on him and only him.
- Laito would tease you endlessly. He loves seeing your skin crawl.
- Though he will tone it down after he gets bored or feels bad about it. He doesn’t truly want you to be hurting.
- Laito will try to not appear out of nowhere like he usually does. He knows that puts you on edge even more. He’ll practice human curtsies like knocking.
- Subaru would feel really bad if you were always nervous. He would think it’s his fault that you’re skittish.
- He would try his best to not be super angry around you. Right after he yells he’ll apologize. He’s trying hard to break old habits.
- Subaru make sure his brothers weren’t too hard on you. He knows they’ll add stress on you and that’ll make him angry.
- He keeps you close. He’ll assure you that he too is a cursed child. Though he might feel a little uneasy not knowing for sure why he senses something different about you (because you’re a witch).