These two are BAFTA award winners... You wouldn't get this anywhere else
sam: can you turn invisible?
liam: i used to but i gave the ring away
laura: oh yeah to kerr bear. oh wait no to tova
sam: ok i'll give you blur
laura: don't you already have that?
liam: you mean the cloak i gave away?
laura: oh yeah that one :)
marisha: yeah that's the one kerr bear took
laura and liam: that's right :D
The funniest thing Laura could do today would be to sneak up behind Travis while he’s answering questions on instagram and put that video on her instagram.
stress levels during keyfish: highest to lowest
1) matt, who had to use his phone to roll 100d6 and tell his girlfriend she got 363 points of damage and died because she jumped off a fucking cliff
2) liam, the only person who fully grasps that one of them just fucking died
3) ashley, shocked and offended at travis laughing about this
4) laura, laughing occasionally but very stressed
5) sam, who appreciates both the gravity and the humor of the situation
6) taliesin, mildly concerned but mostly amused
7) marisha, arguing with matt about physics, shaking with laughter for five minutes
8) travis, who is actively cackling throughout
This is the best thing I've ever seen!! Happy 7th Anniversary!!
Link to CR's post!
it's crazy how cool imogen is. like she legit feels like a superhero (or an x-men char at least)
she is so damn cool. whenever laura describes what she looks like as she's casting spells it's like wow that could've been the lamest spell ever but you made it sound so awesome and powerful
[ID: A photo of Laura taken selfie style in her car. Her hair has recently been done with her natural color near her scalp and most of the length now a beautiful muted purple tone. /end ID]
Love the way Liam will notice Laura is about to ✨ACT✨ and just settle in.