so the owner of my old job finally got back to me and let me access the tax paperwork that I need for a personal loan that went hand in hand with a carmax offer that expired two days ago so I may have to get MORE MONEY from that same personal loan place as the offer may go down just a tiny bit or astronomically. They offered 4000 and kbb offered like 1000 so what the fuck. I called the day of the offer and it’s taken this long.
you think you’re stressed?! i think you are but also me too so this is what i’m vaguely stressing about
since I asked y’all it’s only fair:
- I finally got hired for a new job yesterday but it’s only thru january and it pays TEN DOLLARS AN HOUR AUGH
- I got a cutie in a city that’s an hour and a half away and a cutie in a city that’s five hours away and no friends where I live lmao
- my apartment is… so cold…
- body cannot decide which set of hormones to run on primarily and so has determined to go with HARD BOTH
- (my dosage has been upped as of this week, pray for me)
- the book that Rocket and I are getting published in is out for preorder! woooo~ we don’t get sales cuts tho and our contract is not exclusive so maybe we’ll post the article here or something too? it’ll be up somewhere free for y’all soon
- the trans editors/publishers of this anthology of queer and trans spirituality and magic in which our observations on trans myth are being published sent a letter to my home… addressed… to my dead name………….
- I have no discretionary funds so I’m tryna make everybody nice gifts for the holidays, expect lots of pictures of crafts and stuff when January rolls around
- I made my niece a little Ravenclaw potions/herbology set for her bday tomorrow, remind me and I’ll post pics of that too
- I organize trainings and moderate panels for the local climate group as a volunteer and we are talking about doing an intersectionality panel in the state capitol in early 2017 which is Neato
- I am having some strange health problems but in positive health news the trans clinic I go to (also an hour and a half away) seems to have switched me from the abysmally bad provider I had been struggling with for ages to a… competent… physician??? IS THIS REAL LIFE
- I have worked manual labor for the past million years and now I have to Dress Nice for this $10/hr shop job, so it looks like my great grandfather’s bitchin skinny tie collection can finally come out of retirement and into wardrobe circulation
- can’t sleep for shit but that’s Life I guess
- I started rewatching the swimming anime… (pm me for THAT mess of a sideblog)
- Extreme Mental Illness season has commenced but at least it’s mercurial and not static? seems better to peak and plummet than to be consistently miserable or numb, I guess
- learning to Vulnerable proceeds better than expected, what a relief
- it is elevation week and we didn’t promo very much but it is still happening and I am glad to be doing this work
ok that’s enough sharing, tyfyt
Me during the middle of the month: Oh, wow! Look at that savings account! Look at you adulting!!
Me at the end of the month when bills are due: Well, at least I’m not overdrafting my account once a week like when I was 17.
*puts Anne Carson’s Bakkhai translation in online cart again and cries*
I need money -_- I can’t seem to get a job to save my life. I then tried to start college again, but I need money to pay for assessment test uughhh
I just bought DxDxD and Tokyo dome. I need to stop.
Because I love spending money and if I don’t force myself to save it now (and hide it from myself), that game is staying on a shelf in Japan.
Someone should really explain to me how I’m expected to pay off college loans when my degree is useless and I can’t find a job :(
please teach me your ways
how do you ask friends and family for money without a crippling sense of worthlessness that makes you feel sick to your stomach?
Constantly confronted by my number one cause of anxiety and having no control and living in constant fear that I will never escape debt.
Crashed my car, got a speeding ticket, I have to finish hanging an exhibit, and I’m trying to leave my job and they are not making it easy
But Airborne is this weekend and Monday is my last day of working at a damn grocery store
It all works out It all goes on
It takes guts to be gentle and kind
Meticulously adding up how much cash you’d have if you sold all your decorations and realizing you’d STILL come up over $100,000 short of buying another plot of land for the next quest.
Considering Pay My Way. I mean, I can do the sexy thing, it could be fun.
And school is way too freaking expensive.
Drake is headlining squamish and I wish I wish I wish I had the funds to go