N letters bubble type bubbles typography type 36daysoftype 36days
4 notes · View notes
For just $23.45 FOR FREE SHIPPING -- ENSURE YOUR TOTAL IS OVER $35 (AFTER ANY COUPONS OR DISCOUNTS) ============================================= This is not a licensed Joann Fabrics product. It is however, hand-crafted from licensed Joann fabric. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Joann Fabrics. ============================ These shirts are SPECIAL ORDER and ready to ship in 2-3 weeks. Orders will ship when shirt is ready. This is a Licensed Greek T-Shirt with Double Fabric Letters. The foreground is GALAXY. Color & Size: *** PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT T-SHIRT COLOR & SIZE Shirt Sizes available: S, M, L, XL, 2X (+$3), 3X (+$4), 4X - Black Only (+$5), 5X - Black Only (+$6) Sizing Chart (Size | Width x Length x Sleeve Center Back) -------------- S 18 x 28 x 15.65 M 20 x 29 x 17 L 22 x 30 x 18.5 XL 24 x 31 x 20 2X 26 x 32 x 21.5 3X 28 x 33 x 22.88 4X 30 x 34 x 24.25 5X 32 x 35 x 25.38 ====================================================================================== = Organizations: *** PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT WHAT ORGANIZATION YOU ARE IN = = = = Backgrounds: ***WHAT COLOR BACKGROUND DO YOU WANT BEHIND YOUR LETTERS = = WHITE TWILL (Default), ANY TWILL, METALLIC, OR GLITTER COLOR = = (If you don't tell me a color, I'm choosing White Twill for you) = ======================================================================================= No matter what Organizations you are in... ** If we do not have your license - we will get it !!! Logo Location: Centered on Chest Our T-Shirts are made by Gildan, and are the Dry-Blend style (Unisex Adult Sizes) We ship all T-Shirts via USPS First Class Mail. Washing Instructions: Ensure that when you do laundry, that you turn the shirt inside-out. Wash it in Cold water, and dry it on a hanger. We are committed to 100% satisfaction. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know. This is a Greek Licensed Product, which means a percentage of the sale goes back to your national organization. Remember if you don't...
I would just like to say this:
Thank you Charles Thomson for not burning all of your letters so that after I have a whole breakdown over SmartMusic in front of my parents I don’t have to do homework that’s due tomorrow
Lettermark U - U monogram logo design colorful logo best logo design lettermark monogram logo brand identity minimal letters typography j logo logotype modern logo icon alphabet graphicdesign logos identity u u lettermark u logo
1 note · View note
I wrote her letters /
sealing love in envelopes /
maybe she’ll open
get a whiff of me /
a thought of what love should be /
upon creased sheets
she wrote a response /
emotions leak on covers /
begging me closer
it’s the warmth we have /
between lies intimacy /
even from distance
I wrote her letters /
inside inner thighs unveiled /
a warm hiding place
her dewy love runs /
a stream of protein goodness /
blessing my beard hairs
she wrote a response /
uncontrollable words spilled /
in her slow waist wine
it’s the warmth she has /
whenever love fills us both /
I wrote her letters /
for when we grow old and grey /
on the pouch in chairs
we can reminisce /
smile, laugh, and even shed tears /
reading our tale.
3 notes · View notes
Found at /Heartland/Park/1111/ on Geocities.
30 notes · View notes
thats so funny though bc i think the only game that really succeeded in making its characters stand apart from eachother was oblivion because its character creator was just so fucked . in every other tes game (eso specifically) i have a hard time telling npcs apart just because theyre all Some Guy
1 note · View note
have you considered: going to sleep?
OKAY THANK U FOR VALIDATING ME I WAS WONDERING IF I MADE SENSE BUT ITS NEARLY 4AM THERE
AHSDAHSDHA i just finished my paper !! so it was really nice to not think of business partnerships and just visualize what hot sauce is gonna be like 😔💖
1 note · View note
okay so the first thing that stands out to me is how reminiscent the art style is of cherry bomb? so i really really hope we’ll get a lot of color but i am also. scared on some level lmaooooo but anyways instead of predictions these are more like. my hopes and dreams yk? ALSO THIS IS REALLY LONG BUT THIS IS TOTALLY 100% HOW I WOULD DO IT LMAO
crazy version: colors!!! i want like, unique pieces, accessories and really bright backgrounds. i mean i don’t think the fashion will be like woah that’s good i don’t have that expectation anymore BUT i want to see the colors and pieces that the stylists choose esp since its like “crazy version” i really want this to be something like dumb and fun… like. when you were really little and you played dress up with your friends and the outfits weren’t the greatest but you had fun!! but like. make it nct and real stylists instead of 6 year olds who got ahold of their parents' clothes (i used to use both my mom and dads' clothes idk it was just my vibe) and makeup?? idk.
chilling version: okay i kind of want this to be like bright colors in the background and lights but in terms of fashion i would love for the clothes themselves to be in more neutral colors! i think they could use similar colors but play around with how pieces are cut and especially fabric!! i really love when contrasting fabrics in colors that pair well together and mixed and i think it has a really fun vibe! i think out of all the ones im listing this would personally be my most favorite to style and conceptualize and really bring to life
boring version: i know this is called “boring version” but i don’t really expect it to be… that boring? i think i’d want the backgrounds to be like monotonous and the clothes to not really have much color like black and white with one other color and i’d have fun with this one in like the post-production! like i would go for a black and white image and isolate only the really bright colored pieces and this would be where i’d incorporate like the really bright and eye-catching cherry bomb style graphics
i totally agree with you on the cherry bomb vibes! the cartoonish art style and the vibrant colors are really reminiscent of the cherry bomb era
something dumb and fun NOW THAT'S SOMETHING THAT'S SO ON BRAND FOR NCT DREAM??? i wish we could get content like them choosing each others outfits now that makes for a crazy version imagine the colors that we're gonna get <3 and i agree i want the stylists to go all out remember how they said they can give taeyong anything because he's so beautiful and he pulls anything off? yeah that concept + nct dream
omg the bright background + muted clothing you are such a genius ?? i hope the stylists dont put them in suits i think a casual style would work similar colors yes i agree!! the bright background and neutral colors would balance everything out and this would look SOOOO beautiful
nothing is ever boring with the dreamies </3 ooooo black and white + the pops of color !! this would be so interesting omg i think for the boring version they it would be so fun if EVERYTHING is chaotic except for the dreamies themselves like bright everything something is in motion and theyre just standing there like 😐
i love your takes on this <///3 thank you for indulging me your brain has so much creativity
1 note · View note
who the fuck is sean bean anyway
A Letter to Hero's
Dear Ladybug and Chat Noir,
Here is a list of reasons why you should consider sharing your identities with each other. Please consider these.
1. Volpina, or another akuma, can create an illusion of your partner. This illusion of your partner could be of them as their masked or unmasked self. Will you be able to know if the person you are talking to is an illusion? Will you know if you’re partner is safe? Having a safe word could be helpful, but the better you know your partner, the better you will be at identifying an imposter. Knowledge is power.
2. Have you ever been, as a civilian, rescued by your partner?
Have you ever rescued your partner when he or she was dressed as a civilian?
You don’t know the answer to the second question, do you?
What would you do to protect your partner when she or he is a civilian? Would it be enough? Would it be too much? If you knew who your partner was, you would always make sure to protect her or him. At the same time, knowing who she or he is would prevent you from feeling the need to protect both her/his civilian and his/her hero self-because you would know that s/he is one and the same, and therefore the people who could be used against you would decrease.
3. If you know who your partner is, you will have a better idea when he/she will be delayed-and why. For instance, if your partner, as a civilian, is being attacked by an akuma, you’ll know what needs to happen to get help. Also, if your partner falls under an akuma’s spell before he/she transforms, you will know why your partner did not show up and won’t waste valuable time trying to contact her/him.
4. Making excuses for your regular disappearances, your tardies, and your apparent flakiness makes your life even more challenging. It has the same effect on your partner’s life. If you knew each other’s identities, you could be each other’s back up outside of the masks. You could provide each other with alibis, brainstorm solutions for your bizarre behavior, and commiserate with each other about how being a super hero affects your daily life.
5. Right now, one of the biggest threats against you is an akuma forcing you to share your identity with your partner. Chat Noir worries about discovering his partners’ identity and losing her trust. Ladybug worries about losing her anonymity. If you share your identities, just with each other, these fears will no longer plague you, and learning each other’s identities can no longer be used as a threat against you.
6. Heaven forbid something, from an injury to death happen to you, but if it did and the miraculous cure did not restore it (for instance, if you were hurt after the cure), your partner would be able to efficiently get aid for you and inform your family. Trying to keep your identities secret when your partner needs help could result in disastrous consequences. And if your partner died, would you be able to take his/her miraculous to keep it safe? Would you be able to tell her/his family the real reason for his/her death? If you don’t know each other’s identities, then clearly the answer is no.
7. One of Ladybug’s biggest fears is that if Chat Noir learns her identity, suddenly everyone will know it. This is clearly illogical. If Chat Noir knowing a secret identity equated to everyone knowing it, everyone would know Chat Noir’s secret identity.
8. Secret identities are important-they protect your loved one’s from being targeted in traditional ways and give you a veil of protection when you are not acting as a hero. This is true of Hawkmoth as well. While he will always be on the lookout for Ladybug and Chat Noir, you have the element of surprise if you approach him as your civilian selves. Which would be hard to do if you don’t know who your partner is under the mask.
9. What happens if you wind up, as a civilian, out of it for some reason-taken to the hospital, taken hostage, sick. Who will you send in your place? Who will help you protect your miraculous? Who will take care of your kwami? If your partner knows your identity, your partner could come for you, or remove your miraculous and keep it safe, or take care of your kwami.
10. Let’s say Hawkmoth discovers your partner’s secret identity-but you still don’t know it. How can you help your partner now?
I know that sharing your identity with your partner could be dangerous. But clearly, keeping it a secret from your partner can also be dangerous. There are no safe choices in life. Is it worth the trade off?
I have never heard Master Fu or Tikki say you couldn’t share your identities with one another. I have even heard Tikki encourage it. As a matter of fact, Tikki told Ladybug to listen to her heart. Ladybug says that a good superhero listens to her head. If that is true, you should consider sharing this secret with each other, because not knowing your partner’s secret identity puts you at a disadvantage.
Knowledge is Power
11 notes · View notes
ARE YOUfucking kidding me someone already has the url buglich....canwe spam report them maybe
2 notes · View notes
Looking for a pen pal!!
22 / F / USA
Hi! After somewhat creeping on the penpal tag, I’ve decided I would like to get into penpaling as well.
As stated above I’m 22F and I work in a library (my dream job!). I’m currently working toward a Master’s degree in Library Science so that I can become a - real - librarian. (Yes, of course, I love to read!).
- true crime
- cottagecore stuff
- dogs! I have four, I’ll send pictures of them!
- pop punk/punk rock
- anything to do with the 80s/90s
- witchy stuff
I’m looking for someone around my age and preferably in the United States. Gender, race, religion, etc. doesn’t matter. Feel free to message me, I hope to talk soon!
2 notes · View notes
toyhouse coding is hell on earth
2 notes · View notes
ur fine i am simply mildly concerned for ur sleep but i will do my best to predict styling vibes lmao just. give me a minute hahaha GET SOME SLEEP JAI ITS MONDAY FOR YOU ALREADY
HOLD ON I CANT STOP LAUGHING 😭😭😭😭 the moment i read your last message my mind was just “???????????????? OF COURSE ????” how i didnt put two and two together with your icon + our usual talking hours 😫 and ill sleep after my paper!!! if i sleep now ill never get this done <3
JAI HELP THIS IS SIYA
OMG </3 I HATE THIS I ASSOCIATED ROSHNIS WITH RO SIYA MY BELOVED
For just $23.45 FOR FREE SHIPPING -- ENSURE YOUR TOTAL IS OVER $35 (AFTER ANY COUPONS OR DISCOUNTS) ============================================= This is not a licensed Joann Fabrics product. It is however, hand-crafted from licensed Joann fabric. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by Joann Fabrics. ============================ These shirts are SPECIAL ORDER and ready to ship in 2-3 weeks. Orders will ship when shirt is ready. This is a Licensed Greek T-Shirt with Double Fabric Letters. The foreground is GLOW IN THE DARK ALIENS. Color & Size: *** PLEASE BE SURE TO SELECT T-SHIRT COLOR & SIZE Shirt Sizes available: S, M, L, XL, 2X (+$3), 3X (+$4), 4X - Black Only (+$5), 5X - Black Only (+$6) Sizing Chart (Size | Width x Length x Sleeve Center Back) -------------- S 18 x 28 x 15.65 M 20 x 29 x 17 L 22 x 30 x 18.5 XL 24 x 31 x 20 2X 26 x 32 x 21.5 3X 28 x 33 x 22.88 4X 30 x 34 x 24.25 5X 32 x 35 x 25.38 ====================================================================================== = Organizations: *** PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT WHAT ORGANIZATION YOU ARE IN = = = = Backgrounds: ***WHAT COLOR BACKGROUND DO YOU WANT BEHIND YOUR LETTERS = = WHITE TWILL (Default), ANY TWILL, METALLIC, OR GLITTER COLOR = = (If you don't tell me a color, I'm choosing White Twill for you) = ======================================================================================= No matter what Organizations you are in... ** If we do not have your license - we will get it !!! Logo Location: Centered on Chest Our T-Shirts are made by Gildan, and are the Dry-Blend style (Unisex Adult Sizes) We ship all T-Shirts via USPS First Class Mail. Washing Instructions: Ensure that when you do laundry, that you turn the shirt inside-out. Wash it in Cold water, and dry it on a hanger. We are committed to 100% satisfaction. If you have any problems or questions, please let us know. This is a Greek Licensed Product, which means a percentage of the sale goes back to your national organization. Reme...
me being the fashion nerd i am... i love the color in the images and so im REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TEASERS i can't wait to make my edits again!!!
SIYA </3 me too the sets that we’re about to make in may !!!!!! i cannot WAIT but omg siya pls predict the outfits for the crazy chilling and boring versions 🙏🏽
I know that I haven't written anything new in a while but I needed to take some time for myself and for my studies. Now that I have done that, I hope to be posting my writing regularly again. For the word Art, I wrote a letter to Aberystwyth. I walked along the seafront yesterday and began thinking of all the things this place has done for me and so I wrote Aberystwyth a thank you note.