#love that for them
poe getting bullied by his favorite sapphic rose is genuinely my favorite thing to doodle (twitter) [ID in alt]
1K notes · View notes
“When we started this whole thing, playing tabletop around Matt’s dining room table, we were all gathered together, the eight of us, in a room face-to-face. And now recording the cartoon, we are all eight of us in a room together, and we are creating a story together, just us eight friends.”
+bonus group photo:
542 notes · View notes
I promise I’m working on an actual drawing, but in the meantime here’s a doodle of the space cowboys
860 notes · View notes
When I was clearing the brambles in the area where I want my greenhouse to be, I noticed that the soil had the texture of a particularly fluffy cheesecake. Only after all the plants had been cleared did I realise that there were specific spots you could step on lightly and water would start oozing around your shoe as if squeezing a sponge. At first I thought it was because of all the rain we’ve been having lately, but the mason said it looked like an underground spring, and installed a drain to redirect it a bit farther away.
So there’s now a pipe emerging not far from the (future) greenhouse (it will be convenient!) and water flows steadily enough to form a rivulet across half the pasture. Pirlouit was the first to discover it, and he clearly approved of it; donkeys are originally desert animals and I’d imagine they still delight in adding a new source of water to their mental map. Pirlouit can now boast three springs on his territory and is probably the pride and joy of his entire line of wild donkey ancestors. And yesterday I went on a midnight stroll around the pasture (no matter how often I do that, the animals always look so surprised to find me in their home at night) (or maybe it’s “You again?”); I followed the small rivulet to its destination and found that the displaced water was already patiently starting over from scratch creating a swamp ecosystem—and look who heard there was a new swamp in town and immediately came to check it out!
this round lady
375 notes · View notes
342 notes · View notes
just hyunsung being cute <3
329 notes · View notes
hello welcome to my new brainrot
290 notes · View notes
Favourite Brotp — Wei Wuxian & Wen Qing
"It'll heal itself? Have you forgotten about me?"
⟶ prompted by anonymous
168 notes · View notes
can i please get some wholesome c!crimeboys for the soul?
they're at an exotic petting zoo! phil's taking the picture
251 notes · View notes
Some more Raine/Raeda thoughts bc I can't get over them:
1) I lowkey love that they altered Raine's hairline to show their age. They could have just given them the gray streaks and the smile lines but this extra little detail just makes it all the more believable without making them look Old (tm).
2) Like I mentioned in my last post, I headcanon that Eda and Raine would greet each other by pretending to be old rivals. I also like to think that they make a whole game out of it, going back and forth with their banter until someone breaks. It's almost always Raine, but they have their moments.
3) The little flashback with Eda and Raine was so cute ❤ I'm sure we're all in agreement here lol. Raine skipped out on a performance to hang with Eda because of their stage fright and Eda played them a little song and gave them some words of encouragement. Since she already had the song composed and named at the time, I like to think that "Raine's Rhapsody" was Eda's go-to method for cheering them up when they were feeling anxious.
4) I subscribe to the idea that Raine was the only one who was really there for Eda after she was cursed. They never tried to cure her or make her feel self-conscious or even scared of her curse. Nonetheless, the damage had already been done by others in her life and Eda began to push Raine away as the curse got worse out of fear of either hurting them or being abandoned by them.
5) It's refreshing to have a childhood friends to lovers trope between two middle-aged characters who clearly still love each other after all this time. There doesn't seem to be any history of a falling out, no past regret. I love the simplicity of it all, making us focus more on their future rather than any drama in their past.
225 notes · View notes
tokomaru for @gingermutineer ‘s dtiys on instagram!! :)
191 notes · View notes
“Come on, it can’t be that much farther!”
“Easy for you to say, you’re not the one driving!”
big ups to @magical-happenings for making the set!
181 notes · View notes
First look at mazikeen and Eve in season 6
164 notes · View notes
beach episode but its just these two collecting information for polpo all day and they dont have a good time
220 notes · View notes
Stevie [flipping through her textbook]: See what I mean? You have good parent material.
KD: Don’t make me regret this.
Stevie: I’m just saying! If you asked my parents what classes I’m taking, or what I want to major in, or what I want to do with my life, they’d just look at you like a deer in headlights. They don’t care. The really fucked up part is my dad’s a teacher. An elementary school teacher, but still, you would think he'd value his own kid’s edu–
KD: I really don’t have all day.
Stevie: Oh my god, just take the compliment!
KD: Thank you for your incredibly misplaced and inappropriate compliment, my new-hire who I can let go of at any moment.
Stevie: Was that so hard? Now... How do you feel about one dimensional kinematics?
118 notes · View notes
Alberto gives me big "kid who gets their knee scratched 24/7" (mainly bc I WAS the kid who got their knee scratched 24/7) so of course I had to draw this
140 notes · View notes
updated designs for my vampire and werewolf ocs, juicebox and karma (and i cannot remember if i've ever posted about them anywhere??)
they work the night shift at a 24 hr burger joint together, they end up becoming roommates and also fall in love OBVIOUSLy.
102 notes · View notes
I've been following you since the x-men camp days, never once have you dropped a dud, keep up the good work salior
charlie, you have been here so long you basically are timesharing this blog, let's be real lmAOO
138 notes · View notes
Hehe…fish bois make brain go brrrrrrrr
82 notes · View notes