If we don’t get a trailer today then I officially will have given up on hoping to get one earlier than the 24th
Allison: Alrighty, I should go check on Luther
Diego: Im sure he’s handling whatever task you gave him perfectly fine
Allison & Diego: *burst into laughter*
>:0 oh my god
yes. he deserves the honor
but like, also no? because it’s not loop (i don’t think) so he still went to the moon after [first man on the moon]. hmmn this is a very good question. i think his siblings would tease him for being the first man on the moon, but he’d deny it, because like technically he isn’t. but technically… he is. incredible
The Hargreeves playing mafia with their one (1) shared brain cell
Klaus: screams “I THINK BEN IS SUSPICIOUS” as soon as the game starts just to fuck with him
Diego: starts fighting with Luther for no reason, gets way too passionate about the game
Luther: unintentionally helps out the mafia by wrongfully accusing all the civilians
Ben: actually tries to figure out who the mafia is
Five: gets eliminated on the first round bc everyone thinks he’s suspicious (he was indeed a mafia but it was unfair he was killed off so early since he barely got the chance to shine and he’s still lowkey bitter about it after the game ends)
Allison: tries to do some detective work at first but eventually just resorts to accusing random people
Vanya: quiet asf even though she’s a civilian because she’s too scared to say anything
Ben: actual mafia who wins and laughs at everyone at the end (klaus: I WAS RIGHT)
Pogo calling Luther on the moon to tell him his dad died: hey bitch 😹😜 guess what
Luther: Houston, I have so many problems.
Pogo, about to break the news that Reggie is dead: Well, at least now you have one less
I think that’s cuz Five seems to… at least partly as a child… agree with Reginald. He thinks they should master their powers. He think they shouldn’t have names. He wants to push himself, he wants to complete Reginalds goals.
That definitely changes during the apocalypse but it’s interesting to wonder how Luther would’ve turned out if Five had stayed as the favorite?
I feel like the pattern was a bit like the focus was on 1 or 2 characters per episode. The first few episodes at least I think Luther took the lead and we saw a lot of Diego
Issue was this changed to focus on the others but then we focused on Klaus Vanya and five while stuff was actually happening…
I think we did get a lot of Luther although maybe not the arc we wanted…. at least it feels unfinished. I’m desperate for more Allison and Diego though.
Older sibling energy:
Luther, Allison, Five
Middle sibling energy:
Little sibling energy:
Actual older siblings:
Actual middle siblings:
Luther, Allison, Diego, Vanya
Actual little sibling:
people really underappreciated s1ep10 of the umbrella academy. not because of the badass fight scenes or anything, but because that episode is filled with so much crack-
- the background conversation we hear between diego and klaus after they get mistaken as fives parents thats literally “if i was gonna date a man you wouldn’t be the one i pick if you were the last person on earth” “you’d be lucky to get me”
- luther deciding the best way to give his sister a romantic ‘i love you speech’ is to say it to his niece while in front of her
- allison getting pissed at luther for sleeping with another women when she literally abandoned him to get married and have a kid
- klaus literally taking down a trained assassin with a fucking cake and then walking back to their cover while dusting his hands as if thats normal
- klaus belly flopping into bowling pins
- ben hiding behind a taco truck despite the fact that hes fucking dead
- klaus saying 'this is it mofo’
- five using the phrase 'lolly gagging’
- *allison mimes playing a violin*
- diego: yeah no shit tell us something we dont know
- hazel, a TRAINED ASSASSIN, not checking that his targets dead before leaving them after all they did was lightly go through the car windscreen
- luther: we did it. we saved the world. *moon explodes*
- five: we have one more shot, but you have to trust me.
- everybody, immedietly: lol no death please
this episode is a fucking masterpiece and nothing will ever change my mind
who else is really fucking excited for TUA season 2 👏🤩😄🥳 less than a month y'all
Diego: Five, what’s in the bottle?
Diego: it looks like wine
Five: *fake surprised* damn, Jesus did it again!
Here you go!! This is actually by Dot from my TUA server, she doesn’t have a tumblr but full credit to her!
Luther - Taurus (strong, dependable)
Diego - Aries (eager, competitive)
Allison - Cancer (compassionate, protective)
Klaus - Gemini (expressive, kind)
Five - Capricorn (perfectionist, diligent)
Ben - Pisces (affectionate, empathetic)
Vanya - Virgo (gentle, analytical)