i think music is often attached to the body and maybe that's why we will never know exactly how someone else feels about a piece of music. like i feel some songs so deeply in my gut or so tightly in my chest or so dizzyingly in my head, that someone else will never understand that. because the feeling is tied to my physicality. so maybe that's why music is so personal. because it is physically bound.
T x Mac
Mac Miller x Thundercat x Mac Demarco Full Session
live Streamed to Mac Demarco secret YouTube account CAM TONY 26 along with various other artists sessions
Was live streamed in July 11, 2018
good grades, terrible mental health
reader puts school first, then her mental health.
please keep in mind that i write y/n as an arab girl.
so she’d have arab culture, characteristics, and traits. ur welcome to read if you aren’t arab, ofc!
[ warnings : ranting/venting , mentions of suicide , not proofread, reader having a panic attack] pls tell me if i missed any
(gif is not mine)
lately, i’ve been studying my ass off. i’ve done nothing but study. timmy was worried, but i shrugged him off and told him it was exam week.
i always knew college would be hard, i just didn’t know it would be like this.
it was 1am. i’ve been studying since 10am, only stopping for the occasional coffee and cuddling timmy for like 15 minutes.
i slipped into bed quietly, giving tim my back. i curled up into a little ball and started to shiver. i didn’t wanna cuddle timmy cause i could wake him up.
i slowly began to realise that without my grades, i am nothing. my parents have taught me that with shitty grades i will have a shitty life. that no good grades equals no future. no opportunities. no nothing.
i switched from cold to hot. i began sweating, i threw the blanket away from me.
it was so hot i couldn’t breathe. i wanted to get up and go to somewhere colder, step out into the balcony, perhaps. but i felt rooted to the spot.
i began hyperventilating, i couldn’t move, i couldn’t breathe. i was sweating one second and freezing the other.
the sounds of me gasping for air woke timmy up.
“hey, hey, mon ange.. what’s wrong?” he sat me up then sat in front of me. “c’mon, speak to me, mon amour..” he almost pleaded.
“i can’t-“ i wheezed.
“hey, listen to me. okay? listen to my voice. listen to my breathing.” he took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. “copy me.”
i took a deep breath in, and out.
we did this for a couple more minutes before i finally relaxed.
i was nuzzled into his chest and he was stroking my hair. “wanna tell me what’s wrong? get some things off of your chest?“
“i just feel so tired. and not in the i-wanna-sleep way. college has been sucking the life out of me and it’s not fun at all. i grew up thinking that college was going to be this awesome thing but it only lead me to severe panic attacks i last had in 8th grade! literally nobody even talks to me unless they want answers. it’s so tiring to think that you’re actually loved then have someone say something they aren’t supposed to say. they’ll reassure you that they were joking and that it didn’t mean anything but i can tell just from the looks on their faces that they all thought it too. i try so hard, i put my education first, then my mental health and i don’t think i can do it anymore. but i know if i put my mental health first i’ll get bad grades and- oh, it’s a never ending cycle!” i sobbed.
he waited until i calmed down. “you are one of the smartest people i know. i bet if you reduce that 15 hours of studying to 5 you’ll do just fine! you’re so kind and loving and caring you shouldn’t listen to what others say. what do they know? they can’t even get answers by themselves! you are so loved, if you ever feel like my love for you is faltering just remember i will travel the 7 seas just to make you happy again.”
i sighed, “sometimes, when i feel like things are too much and that i can’t do this anymore, i look at you and remind myself you are my reason. you could be rehearsing your lines, or watching a movie, or baking, or even just playing the piano! you give me an odd sense of comfort i can’t even explain it.”
he hugged me tighter, “if you ever feel like you’re falling apart, please tell me, ma chérie. i’ll take you out to the park or to a coffee shop, fuck, i’ll even take you to italy on the spot if you asked.”
“i’m so in love with you.” i sighed. “im more in love with you.” he kissed my head. we fell asleep.
i’d kill to have that omg
you and me
caught up in a dream
in a technicolour beat
a playlist for daydreamers --> in a dream
Twdg season 4 headcanons.
Characters: Louis, Clementine, Violet, Mitch, ruby, Marlon, Brody, ￼Aasim, Willy, Tenn, aj, minerva, Omar.
Scenario: what’s they’re favourite song￼?
Song: The Angler, The Rills.
Safe and sound, Capital Cities.
Just Dance, Lady Gaga, Colby O’Donis.
Sunflower, Harry Styles.
Drag Me down, One Direction.
Best day of my life, American Authors.
(I just) Died in your Arms, Cutting Crew
New Light, John Mayer
I think I like when it rains, WILLIS
Five nights at freddy’s, The Living Tombstone (he’s one of those kids)
Pumped up kicks, foster the people.
C’mon, panic! At The Disco.
Where them Girls At, David Guetta.
She’s kinda hot, 5 Seconds Of Summer.
Rotting out, Descendents.
Chamber Of reflection, Mac DeMarco.
Alien Blues, Vundabar.
Girls just wanna have fun, Cyndi Lauper.
Radio ga ga, Queen.
Beautiful Crazy, Luke Combs.
On the road Again, Willie Nelson.
You know how we do it, Ice Cube.
Gin N Juice, snoop Dogg, Daz Dillinger.
The Man Who Sold the World, Nirvana.
Beverly Hills, Wheezer.
Adore you, Harry Styles.
Remember When, Wallows.
Boys don’t cry, The Cure.
Where is my mind?, Pixies.
Animal, Sir Chloe.
I was all over her, Salvia Plath
Becca, The Sukis.
Blondie, Current Joys.
Something about you, Eyedress, Dent Mary.
Wild world, Yusuf / Cat Stevens.
Heaven knows I’m miserable Now, The Smiths.
Rhinestone Eyes, Gorillaz.
Feels like we only go backwards, Tame impala.
Black out days, Phantogram.
Eighth Wonder, Lemon Demon.
I’d rather sleep, Kero Kero Bonito.
On the level, Mac DeMarco.
Carry on wayward son, Kansas.
One Day, LoveJoy.
NEVER MET!, CMTEN, Glitch Gum.
Dark red, Steve Lacey.
Do you want to die together?, Stars.
About a girl, Nirvana.
Always forever, Cults.
The less I know the better, Tame Impala.
(I recommend u listen to all these songs because they fucking slap 👋 )
crushed. (pt 2)
lyrics that make me feel that truly bone-breaking grinding pounding squeezing feeling. crushed as in crushing by julia jacklin and crush by richard siken.
all songs featured on my 'crushed' playlist - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5KBvRgdJWuiZyb5MIty1Sd?si=d6aa6d48722c4d80
paper bag by fiona apple.
tolerate it by taylor swift.
right where you left me by taylor swift.
nothing new by taylor swift (ft. phoebe bridgers).
still beating by mac demarco.
famous prophets (stars) by car seat headrest.
strange weather by keren ann.
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard
Playlist: July 2021
1. 25 - The Pretty Reckless
2. After Dark - Mr. Kitty
3. Alice - Sisters of Mercy
4. Allesfresser - Lindemann
5. At The Bottom - Brand New
6. Augen Auf! - OOMPH!
7. AUSLÄNDER - Rammstein
8. Babe - Emigrate
9. The Black Cat - Alt. Take - London After Midnight
10. Bloodhail - Have A Nice Life
11. The Bondage Song (Unchained Mix) - London After Midnight
12. Broken - UNKLE, Gavin Clark
13. Bullet Boy (Vox) - Massive Attack
14. Burn - The Cure
15. Chamber Of Reflection - Mac DeMarco
16. Change (In The House Of Flies) - Deftones
17. Change (Cover Recorded at Abbey Road Studios) - Architects
18. Coma White - Marilyn Manson
19. Connection - Elastica
20. Con Suavidad - Los Prisioneros
21. The Contrarian - A Perfect Circle
22. DEUTSCHLAND - Rammstein
23. Dive In - Pierce The Veil
24. Du nich - Knorkator
25. Du riechst so gut - Rammstein
26. Du riechst so gut Live - Rammstein
27. Engel - Rammstein
28. Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys
29. The Final Finesse - KEYAH/BLU
30. FÜHRE MICH - Rammstein
31. Génesis (MTV Unplugged) - Soda Stereo
32. G-Spot Michael - Lindemann
33. Hanging Around - Basement
34. Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
35. Heaven Now - London After Midnight
36. Helden - Apocalyptica, Till Lindemann
37. High Plains Drifter - Beastie Boys
38. Hypothetical - Emigrate, Marilyn Manson
39. Ich hasse Kinder - Till Lindemann
40. In Bloom - Nirvana
41. Insomnia - Marmozets
42. Ivankkka Is A Nazi - The Network
43. La Casa de A - Marilina Bertoldi
44. Let's Go - Emigrate, Till Lindemann
45. Life's What You Make It - Placebo
46. Links 2 3 4 - Rammstein
47. Looking Down The Barrel Of A Gun - Beastie Boys
48. Loreley - Lord Of The Lost
49. Lucretia My Reflection - Sisters of Mercy
50. Mein Herz brennt - Rammstein
51. Mein Herz brennt (Piano Version) - Rammstein
52. MEIN LAND - Rammstein
53. MEIN TEIL - Rammstein
54. Misery - The Word Alive
55. Monument - Röyksopp, Robyn
56. My Own Summer - Deftones
57. My Pleasure - Emigrate
58. Never Fight A Man With A Perm - IDLES
59. New Dawn Fades - Joy Division
60. No Time To Die - Billie Eilish
61. Obey - Bring Me The Horizon, YUNGBLUD
62. Pearly Gates - U.S. Girls
63. The Pink Phantom - Gorillaz, Elton John, 6LACK
64. Platz Eins - Lindemann
65. Praise Abort - Lindemann
66. Pretty Waste - BONES UK
67. PUPPE - Rammstein
68. Rats - Motionless In White
69. Rush Minute - Massive Attack
70. Sacrifice - London After Midnight
71. Schlaf ein - Lindemann
72. Sonne - Rammstein
73. Steh auf - Lindemann
74. Straight Jacket Fashion - Chevelle
75. Stripped - Rammstein
76. TE QUIERO PUTA! - Rammstein
77. Tourniquet - Marilyn Manson
78. Tower - Avatar
79. Viernes, 3AM - Serú Girán
80. Violet - Hole
81. Voices: Synthwave Edition - Motionless In White
82. Weather Strike - Tom Morello, Pussy Riot
83. Wheel of Fortune - Protomartyr, Kelley Deal
84. The Whipping Haus - William Control
85. Whore - In This Moment
86. Witch Hunt - Adore Delano
87. You Are So Beautiful - Emigrate
88. You Are So Beautiful (Acoustic) - Emigrate
89. Your Best Nightmare - London After Midnight
90. ZITTI E BUONI - Måneskin
91. Клетка - Molchat Doma
92. Судно (Борис Рижий) - Molchat Doma
A E S T H E T I C S
by Borby Norton
* Mac Demarco, Epic Scene. Aesthetically Reimagined
god i love male manipulator music
BEING THE COWBOY
1. tyler the creator, cowboy
2. mac demarco, finally alone
3. bon jovi, wanted dead or alive
4. randy houser, like a cowboy
// mitski //
5. johnny cash, my cowboy’s last ride
6. taylor swift, cowboy like me
7. dolly parton, a cowboy’s ways
8. willie nelson, cowboys are frequently secretly fond of each other
// orville peck //
set it up just to watch it fall apart