Lol who wants to see if I can get through this whole class without buying the book haha
Volunteered at the museum for MLK day. Good times.
Don’t mind me, I’m just working on ribbon skirts while Max the Dog refuses to let me sit down on the couch like the dick he is.
Am I really considering going back to school to get a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice? Just so I can be a profiler/criminal psychologist?…….. fuck me…….
Okay just had an argument with Mum about BLM vs Blue Lives Matter. Mum is not moving from Blue Lives.
Now no one in this house is happy.
Bundles League Leaders take on Chanock University while Jareb Heels take on Yorkshire in the Masters League Semi Final Fixtures.
Fully funded AIMS structured Masters degree Program 2021 in Mathematical Sciences
The AIMS Structured Masters Degree Program runs over three semesters. The requisite skills phase of the AIMS course builds a standard core set of problem-solving skills: estimation, computation, approximation, modelling, data analysis and statistics. The elective review phase allows students to apply these skills in some of the most exciting areas of science.
During the final phase of the AIMS…
Sorry for being so MIA but my Masters degree is now in full swing and despite the lockdown I still have in person lectures almost everyday from 9am till 6pm, so I’m super busy! I’ll be sharing some digital note taking content soon. Hope you’re all looking after yourselves. // 12.01.21
Also I’ve been having a lot of good days in relation to the development of my thesis, my brain is in a constant state of “industrial heritage goes brrrrl haha” and I’m VIBING to it, so yeah, that’s pretty cool
You know these ribbon skirts would be a lot easier to sew if I remembered to use iron-on adhesives like I was supposed to so the ribbons wouldn’t buckle
So that project’s on hold for a few more days until I can get those.
Spending a light afternoon reviewing key International Relations theories before Uni goes back for 2021. I may be doing a masters in this topic, but I find it helpful to go back and review the basics on a regular basis.
The best thing I have ever read in anything happened today…
I was reading an article for grad school and it said that historians are also schizophrenics.
And it makes SO MUCH SENSE.
My brain, as I am trying to start applying for jobs: I am not qualified for anything, I’ve wasted the last x years of my life what even have i been doing with myself, I’m never going to go anywhere I’ll be stuck forever (insert lots of negative adjectives to describe myself).
so finishing grad school during a pandemic while in a foreign country is fun… (/s)
I have my computer again and turned in my two weeks notice at the restaurant.
Winter Studying Challenge
4th January: What is the most important things that’s going to happen to you this year? - I would have to say graduating with a Masters Degree!
5th January: Would you rather live in a world where it’s always winter or always summer? - Both could be equally eerie! I think I would prefer always summer because I miss reading and doing yoga outside, but I love the chill in the air sometimes. Autumn is my favourite season.
I just finished an 8 hour maths exam, am I allowed to lie down and start screaming yet?
03/01/21 - Christmas Vac - Day 29
Sunset in Oxford, England, MSt applications, and coffee.
In 2020 I
- Worked both a full time job and a part time job all while getting my master’s degree
- worked 7 days a week, including 12 hour days, and still maintained a straight A average
- maintained highly positive reviews at both jobs
- bought a house!?
- maintained my mental and physical health during a pandemic (mostly)
- honed my clinical behaviour analysis skills more than I ever thought I could
- got offered multiple positions at multiple workplaces, including a position I will be taking into 2021
- became my most confident self (we’ll keep working on this)
- learned that I am worth something and that I should fight for that, at work and otherwise
- gained the best friend group I could have ever asked for and the first time i’ve ever felt so supported, loved, and genuinely happy with
- maintained a loving, healthy relationship, even through a full quarantine, with the love of my life
- learned to cook maybe a little bit more than I could before
- pushed through every single roadblock severe anxiety put in my way
- bought a house!?
there were and will always be hard days, easy days, productive days, lazy days, but as long as keep pushing through and doing the best I can in the circumstances I’m given, I will always be okay
2021 - let’s go