Monday, 1st June 2020
Studying doesn’t always have to be pretty. In fact, some of my best study sessions have been scribbled down on scrap pieces of paper, full of scribbling, and sometimes rewriting over old work. As long as you truly understand what you have written, you don’t need to worry about how it looks. Hence the scribbling and writing on the back of an old envelope shown in today’s pictures.
One hour each of the following:
- Chapter 5 summary questions (about refraction through a single slit and diffraction gratings)
- Isaac Physics questions about wave-particle duality (de Broglie wavelength etc.)
- Maths practice on differential equations and vectors
- Astrophysics exam questions
- Electromagnetism self-study
I had tea with my family, and now I am going to do some Duolingo and Memrise. I also need to try to make my vegetable patch cat-proof, because we keep finding cat poo in it :(
More of the same really. I am enjoying the new month though. It’s already feeling super summery!
I hope you are all well and staying safe! Look after yourselves now :)