Max Lobov with an s/o with severe social anxiety
A/N: Here you go, Anon! Sorry for the delay. My exams are coming up so uploads will be slow unfortunately :(
- Max is a very caring person, often putting others before himself.
- He’s very attentive as well. So even if you hadn’t mentioned your anxiety to him, he would’ve picked up sooner or later.
- Max always wants the best for you. As such, he would avoid situations that can trigger your anxiety to the best of his ability.
- Dates at home or a picnic at a secluded area. Even an empty restaurant or cafè if you’re up for it.
- He’ll do alot of research on how he can help you calm down if you did end up having an attack.
- He’ll try to get you out of that place as soon as possible. If he isn’t able to, he’ll try to make you focus on him and calm you down.
- Max will always prioritise your comfort before him.
- He’s the sweetest and will always make sure you’re okay.
- Checks up on you often in public. If you’re unable to say it, he would know. He’s memorized your behaviour and knows you perfectly.
- Having Max as your s/o is such a relief. He’s the most genuine and understand person you’ve met and he does his best to take care of you.