"As an actor who has portrayed LGBTQIA+ characters for years, I wanna write something to go with these pictures and celebrate the Pride Month of 2021. 🙋🏻♂️🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️🌈
1. I am glad to be a part of the BL series industry. I personally hope that the increasing number of BL series in the market will in one way or another help people better understand the nature of same-sax relationships so that one day everyone will finally perceive them as normal (because THEY ARE!) although some of the plots may turn out weird or surreal. I would also like to see underrepresented LGBTQIA relationships, such as an asexual couple, being portrayed more on screen.
2. Let's have NO TOLERANCE for discrimination and sexual harassment of all forms. If you witness any individual suffering from or attacked in a hate crime driven by racism, sexism, homophobia, or transphobia, do shout out, protect them, and speak up for them.
3. Coming out is a deeply personal matter. No one deserves to be outed. It’s their right to choose whether or not to do it, and where, when, and to whom to do it.
4. If there are channels or platforms where you support marriage equality, please USE YOUR VOICE! Everyone should have the right to marry regardless of their sex.
5. Believe in YOURSELF. There’s no better you than you! YOU MATTER! 💜💙💚💛🧡❤
1K notes · View notes