Also, friendly reminder that even tho Kinn was having regular 🍆appointments, the only person he’s been kissing is Porsche.
That's not a toad, that's a frog!
Also, new Head Canon that the continent they're talking about at the end of the last episode of Ampihibia is the Boiling isles👀
hey! in pinesong you had revali not care about link eating eggs, but do you think the rito eat eggs in general?
Yeah, I think they probably do? According to the Rito in Gerudo Town, they prefer eating poultry over other meat, so they don't seem to have, like. An emotional attachment to other birds as far as consuming them 😂
I like to imagine it's this weird cross-cultural misunderstanding across Hyrule, though where everyone assumes it's a touchy subject, and the Rito don't understand it at all... like the Zora can eat fish all day long, but heaven forbid they eat an egg? 🤔
Okay, idk if this is going to make sense, but I just had a thought this morning and I want to put it out here.
since quite a few people on this platform wanted this season to be about ava, I couldn’t help but think about how the story would have evolved if Finn was Avas LI, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it would have been so much more powerful, and here’s why:
- the friendship/’enemy’ thing with Zoe already would have had a solid basis; Ava and Zoe being roommates and good friends, thus adding a way more interesting development of their relationship into the story AND instead of having these akward conversations between Zoe and Mailin and establishing a whole new friendship, we would have had actually heartwarming conversations between Ava and Zoe, two people being close to each other (also because their friendship is precious and super special to me <3)
- their views on feminism and comparing herself to Zoe... works way better with Ava, because she has personal and very emotional reasons for her activism, and I would have loved to see that in the show, instead of Mailins cringy performative activism; with Ava also being physically very different to Zoe just would have added a whole other level to this dynamic, but that also might be because I’m tired of this whole ‘I have a certain physical type which I am attracted to’ trope and I would have loved to see it portrayed differently in the show (this is related to Finn falling for two very ‘different’ women)
- Mailin is very straight forward with her communication; that behavior changed in the last episodes, and it doesn’t really make sense to the viewers; with Ava though, this would have made a LOT more sense, since she has (had) difficulties expressing her opinion, because of fear of getting rejected/being left alone (related to her past trauma/bullying experiences); this is ACTUAL and UNDERSTANDABLE insecurity, whereas Mailin... sorry I don’t really get it; if her insecurities just come from a boy (and a listening, understanding and calm one on top of that), I would not like that, we’ve already seen it a million times before and I hate strong women being portrayed as weak just because of men uurgh
- Finn being close to Consti and Consti being Avas past bully... messy, complicated but VERY interesting plotline (sorry, but I live for the drama), involving (maybe) an actual ‘showdown’ of the whole bullying story, because it involves the neccesity of Consti and Ava interacting, without forcing Ava to accept the apology (because I feel like in the storyline Druck is going to show us, Hülk is Consti and in the end we will see Ava forgiving him and I’m praying for it not to happen, but thats my theory, sorry)
- Ava and Finn being lovable characters; always listening to their friends, being loyal, putting up with their friends behavior all the time... honestly they deserve the world!! I love to see two amazing people fall in love with each other and giving their significant other the love and respect they need
A Message to Fleeing Twitter Users from the Tumblrites
This place is a message and part of a system of messages: pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.
This place is not a place of honor.
No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here.
Nothing of value is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.
The danger is in a particular location. It increases towards a center. The center of danger is here of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present in your time, as it was in ours.
The danger is to the body, and it can kill.
The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.
tumblr tuesday: art you can touch
Happy National Textiles Day, Tumblr. Yesterday, a bunch of famous people walked up some steps wearing the stuff, to varying degrees of success. So here is some nice, some weird textile art to please your brains.
Firstly! These guys! From @gummiewerm!
When @frogs-in3-hills isn't making mcyt textile art, they embroider this:
@thebonedogs renders...bone dogs? In wool felt?
@coolschmool2003 embroiders truths onto suburbia:
Sometimes, you learn about Tumblr's favorite painting through your crochet work, so @cedarish:
The best possible use for a doily we can think of, by @auntpelvis:
@knifesteak embroiders the little friends from outside:
Textiles not your thing? @thefoilguy is taking requests: