The untamed is great show but it would have been better if Wei Wuxian just had a glock
Another drawing for the Howl’s moving castle wangxian AU because I couldn’t stop 😌
MDZS/CQL Headcanon AU:
Lan Wangi is the local sad farmer boy and Wei Wuxian is an idol coming back to his hometown after making it big in the city:
- The Lans have a small farm but are relatively known for their fresh, tasty and perfect produce that they cultivate strictly (there’s a whole book on how they take care of their produce)
- Wei Wuxian remembers everything from his hometown eXCEPT THE LAN FAMILY so he just one day strolls around town and sees a farm and is like: since when was this here?
- I don’t know how they meet but I really like the idea of Lan Wangji having no idea of who he is it’s just like
- Wangji: Can you pick up that bucket over there? Wuxian: You know who I am right? I’m THE Wei Wuxian? Wangji: Okay Wei Wuxian pick up that bucket over there and follow me
- Wei Wuxian cannot handle anything dirty for the life of him and screams at every bug that comes his way
- Wei Wuxian hearing Lan Wangji sing while doing the chores and is just: shooketh
- Give me Wei Wuxian not bothering to help his friend (friend? who even knows) with work and just lying on the ground playing with some bunnies
- Nie Mingjue living in a small cabin with his little bro and cutting wood with an axe,,,yeah
- Wen Qing is your local horse girl who’s super nice and everyone likes even though they have never talked to her
Title: A Wily Fox
Pairing: wei wuxian/lan wangji
Tags!!!: zoo au, animal au, fluff
Summary: Nowhere else would you find a zoo, where a fox in housed in the wolves’ enclosure - nowhere.
OR, lil red fox Wei Wuxian continuously sneaks into the wolf enclosure for sneaky midnight rendezvous with his wolfy companion.
Okay, mdzs hogwarts AU:
- WWX would definitely be a hat stall and choose to be in whatever house JC was sorted in. Period.
- JC would either be Gryffindor or Slytherin
- Lan Wangji would either be a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
- The Wens would be in Slytherin including Wen Qing
- Wen Ning would be in hufflepuff (the wens bully him for this ;-; )
- The Wens add to the bad reputation of Slytherin (I cri)
- There would be an arc where everyone thinks Wei Wuxian betrayed his house but it’s a misunderstanding or something
- Rumors about how he practices the dark arts but there were only a couple intances where he had to use it to protect himself or others idk
This is all I have for now but fuck I’d kill someone for a hogwarts au fic.
Cursed idea that I’m starting to grow more and more fond of: Annie AU with A-Qing as Annie, Song Lan as Warbucks, Xiao Xingchen as Grace, and Xue Yang as Hannigan
The juniors as the other orphans (Jin Ling as Pepper, Lan Sizhui as July, Lan Jingyi as Tessie, and Ouyang Zizhen as Molly)
Wen Chao as Rooster and Wang Lingjiao as Lily ￼
What about a Shigatzu Wa Kimi no uso au
but we’ll stop It here and forget how It ended? 😂
Ok, guys, I am coming to you today with yet another new AU. This one, though, I’m definitely not going to write, so consider it up for grabs, grist for the collective fandom mill, if you will.
-Wei Wuxian is the Emperor’s son, or more probably, the Emperor’s adopted son or ward. Jiang Cheng would be the Actual Heir.
-Lan Wangji is a prospective court concubine, trained in rigid protocol and behavior his entire life.
-Wei Wuxian shows very little interest in taking wives/concubines and this is annoying to people in charge, because there’s A System, Dammit. (Insert demisexual WWX headcanon…or don’t, IDC.)
-So after a
series of rejected female partners, they throw LWJ at him. LWJ is
pretty as anything but his personality isn’t the most friendly, so he
doesn’t make it to very high ranks, so they try to fob him off on the
-They meet, WWX is himself, LWJ is INSTANTLY
SMITTEN OMG. WWX, on the other hand, thinks at least this person seems
amusing to tease, so fine, he’ll accept him to keep him company at
least. (Insert WWX’s lack of self-knowledge in regards to his
bisexuality IF desired.)
-There’s probably some awkward miscommunication where LWJ tries to apply bedroom arts and WWX freaks out, but eventually they settle into mostly talking. WWX uses him as a sounding board for his ideas (about war strategy? his inventions?) LWJ plays guqin for him and spends most of his time reading poetry or whatever. Slowly, they fall in love.
-And then one night WWX is
drinking heavily and convinces LWJ to join him, and they fall into bed
together. This time, because LWJ is drunk, he plays the part of the
aggressor and gets all dominant and WWX is fucking INTO IT. Here’s this
quiet, perfectly behaved servant with impeccable manners just holding
him down and being rough and desperate and it’s HOT. And thus their
non-traditional master-concubine relationship begins.
SIGH. I don’t even know where this came from. I don’t have anything CLOSE to the knowledge of Ancient Chinese court history or concubines necessary to write this…and I haven’t watched enough historical dramas to fake it. There’s also a bunch more plot that needs to happen but whatever.
Beetlejuice the musical au with A-Qing as Lydia, Xue Yang as Beetlejuice, Song Lan as Adam, and Xiao Xingchen as Barbara
wangxian hello brother au, when wwx the delivery man died in the middle of jin-wen gang mishaps, regarded as a gang member in his death, got his heart given to police inspector jiang cheng after his death, whose heart beaten so hard everytime he saw lwj, wwx’s ‘best friend’, after the operation. and only can be seen by jc, then always appeared suddenly in front of jc at random times while screaming, “hello, brother!”
minus the supposed ending that the police and the person the delivery’s man heart beating for ended up together, heheh.
fyi, it’s based on a pretty old bollywood movie starred salman khan as the annoying ghost lol. pretty much that’s the plot, and in the end they confront the real villains who ended up dead and dragged to hell then the ghost ascended to heaven, with the police and the woman ended up together (in the movie). in original, whenever the police’s heart beat faster in front of the woman, the ghost always said, “hey, don’t like her, okay? your heart beat faster for her coz it’s MY heart!” and the police is quite… i forgot his reaction actually 😂. but in this au, whenever it happened and wwx spout this nonsense, jc always screamed, “YOU THINK I WANT MY HEART BEAT FASTER BECAUSE A FRIKIN’ LAN WANGJI?!”
the end of this au will be almost the same like original i mentioned, minus jc and lwj get together. but 10 years later jc met wen qing, the doctor who saved his live back then (aka the one who performed heart transplant, heh) and her 8 years old son, who screamed at him, “hello, brother!”
this is set in semi cultivation au so their age stopped progressing at certain points so wangxian definitely bound to happened later. jc is very relieved. “at least you’re not using my body AGAIN to flirt with him!”
Promare’s out on digital tomorrow, so I drew something… the wheels have been turning.
Poor lwj … 😂
This scene is obviously taken from tamen de gushi but It was such a wwx thing that i couldn’t help myself 😂
gift for the pal who runs the Snowji account over on the twitter