What I liked about chapter 327:
1) Izuku was washed! fanservice was delivered! Izuku slept!
2) Fool Orumaito, you are too creepy in the window. I would have screamed in surprise, but Izuku is just sleepy, so he didn't react properly.
3) Todoroki comforts Izuku, and then covers him with a blanket, which he brought himself. it's priceless. I love their interaction and mutual care.
4) Bakugou is such a cat! ruffled, quietly indignant, but still with the guys, even allows himself to be dragged by them. I love how this prickly Chihuahua puppy has grown up. And
Midoriya: “wwwww” :3
And what I don't like about the chapter:
1) Izuku's health can only be envied. He ran hungry, cold, dirty and wounded on cold rainy and windy nights. He did not sleep and almost did not eat. Where is the cold?! Why didn't he even sneeze?! Where are the infections of wounds that were not treated properly?!
2) There is no Aoyama. As he separated in front of the entrance to the UA, so he was no longer visible. Although he is a friend of Izuku, who was so eager to make friends with him and be closer. Aoyama, where are you?!
3) We were not shown Detective Tsukauchi again, we haven't heard about him since the hospital. Where is he? Is he alive?! Judging by the fact that Orumaito does not mope for a friend, he is busy on the front line and ensuring at least some order.
In general, I liked the chapter, even if I'm a little upset that we didn't get (yet) gray strands in Izuku's hair. But I got a portion of TodoDeku.
731 notes · View notes
So i get the feeling people aren’t talking about this enough
in the ch327 leaks all might says something along the lines of:
“even though i am powerless i will still fight”
and it made me think of a certain picture that horikoshi drew a while ago
horikoshi PLEASE let this happen i beg of you
249 notes · View notes