Self-indulgent SK8 x Fugou Keiji crossover au with matchablossom because I love the opposites-but-have-to-work-together-to-save-the-day duo trope 🍵💥🌸 Click for full-size! Headcanons below the cut:
• Kaoru became a detective because he wanted to look into the mysterious organization "S" and get revenge on ADAM. (How did he become so wealthy? No one knows.)
• Unlike HEUSC, Carla was programmed entirely by Kaoru and so holds no secrets from him. She recognizes all of the nicknames Kaoru gives Kojiro.
• Kojiro used to be be star detective in the department before an accident. He still has not lost his drive to help and protect others, though. Likes to surprise Kaoru with good cooking, and looks after the younger characters.
• Langa is a rookie detective and the rising star in the department. The running gag is that he's always behind on reports because he moved from Canada and hasn't gotten the hang of reading and writing in Japanese yet.
• Miya provides tech and surveillance support during cases (often through a modded Switch console). He knows how to work well with Carla.
• Reki helps Kaoru create and maintain all of the gear they use. He was happy that Kaoru became a detective because he got to meet Langa through Kojiro.
• (The kids are aged up btw so everyone is an adult here.)
• Hiromi still works at a flower shop but somehow gets mixed up in a lot of cases and so becomes an informant of sorts. His shop is frequently used as a meetup spot for everyone.
I'd love to hear any other headcanons if y'all have any, so feel free to reply/reblog and share them!
2K notes · View notes
"come here, angel."
daisuke loved having you in his lap, no matter what he was doing. but for now, he just wanted a break with you. all he wanted right now was for his princess sitting obediently in his lap, looking so pretty and innocent for him and him only. only then would you get the attention that you secretly craved.
nervously, at his call, you shuffled over in your satin nightgown. for a moment or two you hovered in front of him, uncertain of what to do as he placed his hands on your waist, smirking at your timid expression, though his eyes held a lilt of gentleness as he gazed at you. he guided you onto his lap, making sure you were straddling his waist before sliding his large hands down to your hips, his signature smirk never leaving his face. your eyes avoided his, your shyness fueling his ego. you were so delicate. all he wanted was to destroy your fears and worries until the uncertainty in your eyes was replaced by happiness. he felt so good knowing that at that moment, when you were in his arms, nothing could hurt you. he was your protector, you made him feel strong.
he put a finger under your chin, gently directing you to face him so he could admire your beauty. you were so pure. oh, he wanted to ruin you so badly, but that wouldn't make him a gentleman, now would it?
"my pretty princess," he whispered, running his fingers through your soft locks before his hands slided to meet at the small of your back, making you shiver, feeling your heart flutter at his slow, gentle acts of affection. he leaned in, peppering kisses from your jaw down to your collarbone, pulling you closer onto his lap. your breath stuttered, the feeling of his lips on your skin combined with the brush of fabrics mingling together causing you to feel warm all over. you felt heat rush to your cheeks as you blushed, grip tightening against the lapels of his jacket as you closed your eyes, trying to focus on your breath.
"relax," you heard him murmur into your ear, his hot breath brushing against your skin as he ran his hands slowly down your body. he smiled against your skin as he continued to kiss your neck, savoring the silky feeling of the fabric of the nightgown beneath his fingertips, slightly pushing up the hem before rubbing your bare thighs.
you tried to heed his words, loosening your tense body as you wrapped your arms around his neck, relaxing into his touch. his mouth met yours, soft, plush lips pushing and pulling at yours in a slow rhythm, his tongue occasionally sweeping languidly into your mouth. he tasted like mint chocolate and expensive cigars, and as much as you wanted to deny it, you couldn't get enough.
He hummed in content against your lips, pulling back after pressing a couple more lazy kisses to your cheek and jaw, smiling softly at your flustered face, admiring the blush painting your cheeks as your gaze refused to meet his once again.
gripping your chin gently, he tilted your head up so your eyes were looking into his soft blue ones. he bit his lip, eyes never leaving yours as he drifted his free hand towards the hem of your nightgown, fingers stroking at the lace patterns.
"you're so pretty like this..." he breathed, thumb tracing your bottom lip as his other hand let go of the hem of your gown, moving back up to grip your waist.
"so innocent... so lovely..."
your pulse quickened, your gaze shying away from his as you attempted to turn your head away, only to be pulled back to meet his eyes once more as he admired your bashful expression, smirking. you were his, all his.
he dragged you forward by the chin, your lips hovering right before his, your breaths mingled together.
"you're mine. you can only look this pretty for me and only me, understood?" he asked you, his voice low and gentle, but with a hint of authority. he wasn't asking you. this was a command.
you felt another shiver through your body. you felt small in his arms as you registered the possessiveness in his words. however you couldn't lie to yourself, you enjoyed how much he cherished you.
you nodded timidly, trying to hide the shakiness of your fingers by gripping tighter to the expensive fabric of his jacket.
he chuckled softly, giving you another short, soft kiss. pulling back, his fingers held onto your chin more firmly this time, eyes darkening as they trailed up and down your body, his smirk fading from his face as he pulled you even closer, lips brushing against yours as he whispered praise that made you whimper, breath catching in your throat.
2K notes · View notes