i completely forgot i speak french like 99% of the time until it’s funny
$2 photos tonight 💗
I’m always gonna love you
its 1 am but like I was thinking
Why the hell haven’t I seen a full blown mermaid au for Obey Me?
Like Diavolo going full blown Ariel “A part of your world” in this bitch. Barbatos is Sebastian but like 10x more done with shit.
I’m rewatching The Order for the 4th time and basically just gonna live blog it so if you don’t want to see my blabbering posts about each episode you can block the tag #Rachel obsesses about The Order
- that line “fuck you dad we’re coming for you” is so unbearably cringey, especially the way he says it
- i love the fraternity fake out
- Randall!!!!!!!!!! i immediately thought he was so cute, but at first i just assumed he was only going to be a small character and i’m so glad he turned out to be so much more
- Why his name gotta be Randall tho? That is not a Sexy™ name
- Clay is so……. weird and creepy but i love him
- “and you’re Gregory” “yeah, so?” “that’s what i was thinking.”
- Jack starts off as pretty cocky and obnoxious, taking over the tour isn’t charming it’s kind of just rude but it’s played off as being impressive and cute
- Alyssa seems so smart and confident, so it’s odd that she doesn’t know her stuff when it comes to guiding the tour and keeps having to check her notes etc
- HAIR FLIP
- What was with the ghost story thing? Screaming lady? Did that ever get mentioned again?
- “Hi, Randall Carpio and you are?” “leaving.”
- Archetechure burn!
- “You’re over 21 right? Ha kidding i don’t give a shit”
- Randall decides to befriend Jack pretty quickly, before anything about The Order or the golem so my headcannon is that Randall thinks Jack is hot and that’s why he wants to hang out with him because Randall is obviously bi as hell
- Vera says “this is the part where you blah blah blah” a lot
- Vera noticed dust on Clay’s desk!
- Amir was so adorable, I wish we’d gotten more of him
- how did Jack recognize Alyssa’s voice behind the mask after only talking to her for a few minutes during the tour that day?
- Kind of inappropriate for a teacher to put a student on blast in front of the whole class for expressing discomfort in talking about the death of a fellow student, even if it is Gabrielle
- I always find it so annoying when teachers in shows say something about a student not paying attention when they’re writing in a notebook like??? they could be taking notes??? Obviously he’s not but like he could be
- Why does Alyssa pretend to be mean to Jack in front of Kyle? She has no reason to be a jerk and no reason to impress Kyle, she could have just been friendly
- WHAT was in that box with the coin??
- “Helllooo? I’m not feeling very safe”
- They made him get cocaine and a guN? how did Jack manage to do that!?
- Does nobody ever get ID’d at this pub? literally everyone is drinking alcohol and they’re definitely not all over 21
- Kyle is so not inconspicuous
- but neither is Jack
- He straight up just sticks his whole self into the room and watches them
- Pete is so on board with the magic thing so fast which is actually kind of weird
- Pete also offers to buy Jack a beer so does just nobody care about legal age for alcohol lmao
- So if Kyle led Jack on a fake mission, then what was the final test supposed to actually be?
- “oh shit sorry. No wait fuck you Kyle” - my fave moment in this whole episode
I had a realization yesterday. Obviously I’ve known for a long time that there is no true meaning to life other than reproduction of our species. But that doesn’t mean life is meaningless. The problem is that meaningfulness is subjective to each person or creature, so we can never actually finalize or conclude any inherent meaning of life. Basically, because everyone’s “purpose” of existence is subjective to whatever they decide individually, there is no collective purpose to life. We can’t agree on a single purpose for our species or for humanity, so it feels like there is no purpose whatsoever and that life is a meaningless joke. But actually, each person creates or decides their own purposes in their lives. Sometimes these purposes contradict each other. Like when someone decides a purpose of theirs is to be a terrorist and another person decides their purpose is to be a mother, and then the terrorist kills that mother. To each person, their purpose is of the utmost importance, but it cannot he decided on collectively that one purpose is inherently better or worse or more “real” or “true” than another. Some people’s lives involve doing nothing but smoking weed every day. Some people are musicians, and some people are low level employees. There can be more than one purpose or source of meaning in ones life, but it’s different for everybody, so it feels like life has no meaning. There is no god or power that decides purpose, and the meaning generated by one thing for one person might not generate any meaning for another person. But thinking nihilistically that life is pointless is unhelpful because we do have power to create individual meaning in our lives, even if it’s just for us and nobody else. I suppose I already have believed this for a while, but it hit me that it makes everything feel so much more chaotic and fucked up when we all have very different purposes or meaningful moments in our lives, so much so that it makes us feel unmeaningful or confused or angry when we see people with different purposes and sources of meaning than us. As a woman with no desire for children, it is weird to see so many women who have kids getting meaning from that when I don’t. It’s even weird to see people not getting meaning out of listening to certain songs that I love very much, or not liking certain movies I love which give me meaning. And yes there are instances where people’s purposes clash with each other, but most of the time what we choose to devote our lives to does not have to effect others in the same way, positively, or negatively. I also think it’s obvious that while our methods of gaining meaning may vary a lot, most of our needs are very much the same. Food, water, warmth, safety, shelter, and for most of us, connection, love, friends, self acceptance, etc. So I guess it seems obvious, but I think at times we are so busy philosophically looking for some all powerful purpose to life and humanity, when really we should be focusing on what our individual meaningful times actually are, because we are never going to know any “higher” purpose for human existence. So I’m just gonna try and enjoy mine by doing the things which are meaningful to me, and not worrying about others fulfilling my unique sense of purpose in their individual lives.
Therapist: Marx Eyes Kirby isn’t real, he can’t hurt you.
Marx Eyes Kirby:
YEAH I FUCKIN LOVE JULIUS NOVACHRONO WHAT OF IT
Me an intellectual: Crème du bébé
I am fighting the urge to go back to a Hannibal aes because it will always be a hyperfix of mine but also Apex is a Big One rn shfhdjf
Nyon, circa. 2018
clearing out my camera roll 609/?
How does someone get fanart??
i’m literally so freakin obsessed with the whole y2k trends coming back cus hun we all be looking like we’re attending the vmas and getting papped ugh loves it
by clicking the link [ HERE ] you will find #401 gifs of alicia vikander in burnt, jason bourne, son of a gun, submergence. all of these gifs are made by me from scratch. you can use and edit them as you wish (credit me if posting your edits) but do not repost the gifs and do not claim them as your own. please reblog the post if you find these helpful. thank you!
IMPORTANT: this is a repost due to tumblr update and tags vs. links issue. all previous gif pack posts have been deleted.