Ok, we are.all talking about the Higurashi Family recognizing Moroha, and how Kohaku didn’t…
But the important question is:
Will Kaede recognize her?
Because if she doesn’t, I’ll be really worried.
Does anyone know any good Miroku x Sango fanfictions?
Everyone: where the hell is Sesshomaru? Is Rin the mother? Did he really leave his daughters alone? WhErE aRe InUyAsHa AnD kAgOmE???
Me: where the fuck are Miroku, Sango and Shippo?????
Things I live for:
Miroku beating up demons for Sango. Like holy shit boy he’s murderous and I love it.
Where is Shippo and Rin… curious no?
I’ve always been an Inuyasha fan even from the very beginning. It’s probably the reason why I got interested in Japanese culture and anime in general.
Sadly, I couldn’t find people who were into it back then so I’m grateful to share my love for the series to all of you. We are all in different parts of the world but we are in the same journey once again in this Inuyasha world.
P.S. I know this sounds corny lol 😂
- POWER COUPLE.
- Enemies to reluctant allies to friends to lovers trope.
They were so fucking cute together. Yes, I’m not gonna deny Miroku was a pig but even with all his faults he was an extremely brave person and he cared for Sango deeply, and he was always there for her whenever she needed emotional support.
- Whenever there was angst between them, it was REAL ANGST.
- I’m a sucker for characters with tragic backstories, and both Sango and Miroku went through some serious shit. Sango was one of the characters—if not the character—who suffered the most with all that happened to her brother because of Naraku, while Miroku witnessed his own father being sucked into the wind tunnel and he knew the same thing was going to happen to him, and he didn’t know how much time he had left.
- Whenever they were in danger they tried to do anything they could to save each other.
- Miroku didn’t think twice to use the wind tunnel to save her whenever she or Kohaku were in trouble, even if that meant putting his own life at risk.
- Sango prefered to die with him rather than leaving him behind at Mount Hakurei.
- Even though Miroku didn’t change his ways that much after they got engaged, he definitely did so after how hurt Sango was after the episode with the girl who claimed to have lost her virginity to Miroku.
- Miroku knew he had little time left because Naraku’s poison was spreading, but he chose to drink a potion that would prevent him from feeling pain in order to keep fighting by Sango’s side.
- When Hiraikotsu demanded Sango to promise she would leave Miroku over destroying her weapon again she refused, arguing she wouldn’t be able to live if he died.
- Sango was fucking terrified when Naraku made her watch Miroku’s father’s death, because she didn’t want him to suffer the same fate.
- Even Sesshomaru low-key shipped them.
- When it seemed inevitable Miroku was going to be sucked into the tunnel she wanted to stay by his side, knowing she would die too.
- THEY HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE FAMILY AND THEIR CHILDREN ARE ADORABLE.
I need to say that I love how Shippo immediately went from a “let me go” positions under the twins to a “if you touch then, you die” in the very moment he noticed a threat
I love this kid so much
Yashahime Opening Season One
New Era by SixTones
I’m not crying, you’re crying! 😭
Ending Song Yashahime Season One