I just had to make the MK11 version of Kung Lao from that MK movie preview. I JUST HAD TO
And she did.
I know people are hyped about the 2021 Mortal Kombat movie, but am I the only one who’s actually worried?
Why? Well, this is why.
They’re introducing a totally new character who isn’t in the games and, according to the synopsis of the movie, he may be the main focus of the whole thing. I don’t want that to be the case, because that could mean that the actual main characters from the games won’t get as much screen time as they deserve. Like Alice overshadowing the actual video game characters from the Resident Evil series. Honestly, I hope that’s not the case and that the movie is good.
Yup!! Can do! I’m going off of in game mk11 height models for everyone but Kenshi; I’m just guessing his height for him lol.
Okay okay just now as I was using my dad’s pizza cutter to cut sum pizza we made, I had an epiphany. So we were talking about Mortal Combat and just as I was holding the cutter, I though of a character: a pizza cutter character. (here’s the description of the character and her weapon, i will probably draw them soon):
“…It Has Begun.”
Oh OK let me just:
5. OK idk if this counts as a fight scene but that part at the end if Zombieland 2 where they gotta blow up all those zamzams, that’s shit superb.
4. Mortal Kombat, I forget which one, it’s the one where everyone fights each other to get to the top of that tower, that one. That beginning scene where you see them fighting, loved that.
3. Pretty much all of Ghost of Tsushima.
2. Scott prilgrim vs. The world’s first and third, and fourth fight. Fucking bangers.
1. Wii boxing with Matt on wii sports. Listen.
Suijin: You think yourself A God?
Rain: I command the water now Suijin.
Suijin: You may command it, but I created it.
Kagusuchi: Outworld’s false Sun God.
Kotal: What makes you a better fit for the title?
Kagusuchi: I was born from sun’s flames!
“I come….Offering redemption….Fight for the NetherRealm in the Mortal Kombat tournament and In return I will help you find Sub-Zero, Avenge your brothers and assure that you find peace for what he did to your family…..Will you do that for me General Hasashi?“
Y’all want to request something? My inbox is open atm :•) make sure to read my rules and all before requesting!
“Rock You Like a Hurricane” by Scorpion is officially Fujin’s song now. Even Johnny confirm it on his reveal trailer.
No I don’t take any constructive criticism thank you.
Tony Romo makes a great Mortal Kombat reference during the Browns-Chiefs game, Fans ate it up!
It was an intense game between the Cleveland Browns and the Kansas City Chiefs, but it was Tony Romo’s Video Game reference that won the day and the hearts of NFL Fans and Gamers. Romo was in Kansas City today calling the Browns-Chiefs divisional playoff game not only quoted the Legendary Video Game Icon but did an Impressive impression of Mortal Kombat’s Scorpion.
The former Dallas Cowboys…
She’s one of the 5 elemental gods. The ex wife to Raiden and has a twin brother named Kugutsuchi who is the fire god. I’ll probably draw him tomorrow. She also saved Liu Kang from drowning as a baby and brought him to the Shao Lin temple to be raised.
MORTAL KOMBAT BOOKCASE KEEPER! SUPER DOPE!
God OK uh
5. Jade, from Mortal Kombat. She knows how to fight and she’s pretty???? Sign me up.
4. Lara Croft, from tomb raider. She can fight and is pretty???? Hecks yeah.
3. Jax, also from Mortal combat. He can fight and he’s pretty???? I’m down.
2. Foxy from fnaf. Do not come for me on this. Please. Just. Don’t speak about it.
1. Harley Quinn, from Batman, I mean I like her in the video games and movies but shhh. She’s pretty and she knows hot to fight.
So as you can see, I have a type.
So… I tried to actually draw Kano instead of my goofy ass cartoon versions lol
Toony sketch for comparison