moms are so good at remembering all the trauma their mothers left for them but will conveniently forget that they’re doing the same thing to their daughters.
Mother’s day 2020
Happy Mother’s day to all the amazing mothers out there.
- To the ones who have trans kids and respect their identity.
- To the ones who have nonbinary kids and respect their identity
- To the ones who have kids who use neopronouns and respect said pronouns.
- To the ones who have gay/lesbian, bi, pan, ace, aro, demiace, demiaro, omni, etc kids, and respect their sexuality.
- To the ones who have autistic kids, and work hard to help them and stand up for them.
- To the ones who have kids with adhd, and work hard to help them and stand up for them.
- To the ones who have kids that are not neurotypical, and work hard to help them and stand up for them.
- To the ones who have kids that exist in a world mostly built to exclude them, and do their best to help them exist in said world.
Happy Mother’s day!
(Please feel free to add to this post)
brb gonna drown while my mom watches
#MakeADay 64: A bit late, but here’s what we made for my mom for Mother’s Day!
This was during Ramadan, so we started off with Blueberry Cheesecake French Toast for Sehri. Then for iftar, we made many things but specifically the new thing we made was Broccoli and Cheese Cheddar Balls. For dinner, we made Spinach Orzo pasta. Finally got dessert, I made a Hazelnut Meringue Cake, which was hands down the best thing we made that day.