Im going to track a new tag: #solvingequations 🌷 (bc my old one with a dash doesnt work anymore, thank you tumblr) I’ll be happy to help anyone reach a bigger number of people!
the truth is a very complex thing, and politics is a very complex business
there isn’t any productivity anymore.
one will need to massively adapt at a steady pace as the rest of the semester is transitioned online. it’s honestly a very tricky and new situation. but doable perhaps. grateful for technology but there are so many aspects that aren’t accounted for. I hope to get back into the mindset soon enough, but for now it’s super unproductive and I cannot help it.
Hi I know I’ve already made an intro but that was in another blog! I just want to make another one to get this blog some publicity.
- Name: I go by Azura
- Age: 15, 16 pretty soon!
- Grade: 10th
- I homeschool
- I’m Christian
- I’m Demisexual/Asexual
- I started the hashtag @pastel-academiia (proud moment I gotta brag)
- fantasy. LOTR is an excellent example
- history, biology, English, and Japanese, Algebra is fun.
- travelling, to places like Rome, Tokyo, California…
- 40s music, lofi, metal (it’s weird I understand)
- crochet, knitting, sewing, cooking, gardening, painting, drawing…I have too many hobbies
- Stardew Valley. Animal Crossing. The Elder Scrolls
- Kind of obsessed with becoming an elf.
- Plants are amazing.
- I like fashion a lot. Mostly vintage inspired fashion like from the 40s.
I’m so old fashioned
- I love the ocean. But I hate the feeling of sand. If sand was soft I’d like the beach more.
- Hello Kitty and Sanrio bring me to my knees
- I love to collect rings, necklaces with pretty crystals on them, and turtlenecks.
- Can’t think of anything else!
- To graduate tbfh.
- To get better at math.
- To get over my social anxiety
- To learn how to drive
- To make friends
- To drink black coffee at least once
Please allow me to tag about a billion people. 💛✨
Thank you for reading!!
day 6/100 of productivity
it is a new week. sunday was about women’s day & celebrating the women in my life. it was good to sit down with little cousins and draw my heart out. it helps. the break is still here but the work is piling up. maybe in this post I can list everything that has to be conquered ugh.
- re submit & re do an assignment
- homework #4 for the logic course
- response paper for sci tech society class
- a policy memo for the public policy class
- literature review for the sci methods class
- mid term for the literature class
- research work for the project I’m doing
I’m sure I might still be missing some from this list. but it’s a new week and we got this. one day at a time. one thing at a time.
Sorry for being so inactive but nevermind that….i got a university place im going to uni!!!!
More content to come I swear❤️
🗒️🌿 : 18/100 days of productivity
-today was meh, really tried to get myself to do more things but i just don’t have the mental clarity for it and i’m stressed about the 12hr shift i have to endure tomorrow. life is a bit much but have my spread for an ig collab.
🗒️🌿 : 17/100 days of productivity
-to be 100% honest (because i need to get this off my chest) these past few days i’ve had a lot of negative things on my mind. i think i’m experiencing the low after over exposing my brain to visually exhausting things (spending too much time on pinterest is entirely to blame). the goal of this challenge is to list all the productive things you did but i feel like i’ve been more focused on the pictures i take than making any real daily progress.
-so i’ve decided to start a new challenge alongside this one because ‘productivity’ isn’t specific enough. i can’t say i’ve been productive unless i’ve studied korean for two hours that day. this will hopefully be a useful restriction as my exam is in about a month :)
(i accidentally saved this in my drafts yesterday instead of queuing it)
March 5th, 2020
Long time no see! Life’s been crazy — I travelled to the UK all by myself and stayed with my girlfriend for a week, and now there’s less than two weeks left until my next test week. Together with an extra theatre production on the side it’s pretty busy sometimes. On the upside, I believe I’m starting to figure out that I actually want to pursue Medicine! My biology teacher gave me the study materials used for the entrance exam to the course from this year, and it’s pretty darn interesting. Sad that the Doctor Who series had ended, though.
2/15 days of Productivity
Studying for the Dental histology viva.
A minion torch pen just makes things better. If only it could help me in making sense out of the pink purple dots…..
🗒️🌿 : 15/100 days of productivity
-literally five minutes away from 12am but i completely forgot to post today. had a great breakfast outing with one of my friends, then met up with my best friend. overall chill day as it’s a national holiday + these are small spoilers for tomorrow’s post over on my ig (voices.mp3).