50 excuses for people to use to avoid eating, you can add your own to the list as well if you want, Some of them are the common ana ones but I've tried to think of some more that are new and original. (Not my idea scroll to see)
BEFORE READING THIS IS NOT MY IDEAS I WILL LEAVE LINK ALSO DO NOT REPORT I AM NOT PRO AND SUPPORT RECOVERY
1. I'm not hungry, so there's no point eating
2. I don't feel well I have a stomachache/period pains/feel sick/diaherrea, etc.
3. My dentist told me I can't eat anything for at least 2 hours.
4. I can't eat that, I have an allergy/gluten/dairy intolerance
5. I can't eat that, I'm vegan/vegetarian
6. I already ate
7. I would but I'm going out for a meal with friends later and I don't want to spoil my appetite.
8. I'm fasting for lent/Ramadan (This one probably will only work if it actually is lent/Ramadan and you are religious)
9. I don't like -insert food here-
10. Sorry, -insert food here- really doesn't agree with me when I eat it, so I think I should stay away from it.
11. I have a fear of public eating
12. I have a lot of work to do, I'll get something later.
13. I've just taken some medication which I can't eat food with.
14. I've already planned to eat with family/friends/a friend.
15. I forgot my lunch, but it's okay, I'm not that hungry anyway.
16. I forgot my money, but it's okay, I'm not that hungry anyway.
17. Just change the subject quickly.
18. Cut them off and tell them you've got to go.
19. I can't stand greasy food/fast food/Italian/Chinese/Indian
20. I don't really feel in the mood for -insert food here-, I might have -insert another food- at home instead.
21. I went to a buffet at lunch, so I don't think I really want dinner.
22. I have a really bad hangover, I don't think I can stomach any food at the moment.
23. I got food poisoning from that once, I don't think I'll ever be able to stomach it again.
24. I actually found out I'm allergic to -insert ingredient-, So I don't think its the best idea.
25. I've got to go soon, I'll probably grab a bite to eat later.
26. I have a sore throat/burnt my mouth, so it's really painful to eat, I think I'll just stick with soup.
27. No thanks, maybe later (They might actually save you it for later though, so you may need to be prepared for that)
28. Sorry I don't like spicy food.
29. I'm not a big fan of anything sweet to be honest.
30. I'm going to a birthday party today and there is going to be food there.
31. You know what, I was so hungry this morning I had a massive breakfast, I had -insert foods here- and now its lunch time I don't feel hungry at all!
32. I'm having a blood test this morning, so I was told not to eat anything until then.
33. Urghhh! I better not, for some reason it goes straight to my head (If someone offers you a drink)
34. I would, but I promised -insert name- I'd go with him/her to -insert restaurant here-
35. I'll have something at my next break (At work or school), I'm not really hungry at the moment.
36. I have really bad toothache, I literally can only eat liquids like soup.
37. I've got really bad acid reflux at the moment.
38. I would but -insert name- is cooking me dinner tonight.
39. When they offer it to you just give them a reallg disgust face and pretend to gag like its your most hated food ever.
40. No thanks, I hate any meals that are packaged. I prefer homemade things.
41. Ewww no, have you seen all the shit they put in that!?! Your basically just eating additives!
42. My doctor told me to stick to a low protein/dairy/vitamin_/fat/carb, etc. diet because apparently I'm having too much.
43. (at breakfast time) It's waaay too early to be eating right now. I'll have something later.
44. It's kind of cold, I might just have some tea/coffee/soup to warm myself up.
45. I've already had that today, I don't really feel like eating it again.
46. I'll make my own lunch at home
47. I might just have a snack/drink for now and then have something later.
48. I'm so tired! I think I'll have a nap then eat something later.
49. I've had my wisdom teeth removed/braces tightened and its SO painful to eat!
50. I had a massive argument with my parents/boyfriend/girlfriend, So I'm going on a hunger strike until they/he/she feels bad and apologises.
138 notes · View notes
FAT BURNING SUPERFOODS
💕avocado - rich in l-carnitine than can metabolize fat cells
💕blueberry - contains soluble fiber to help you feel full longer
💕almonds - contains zinc and vitamin B to help curb cravings for sugar
💕green tea - contains an antioxidant that boosts metabolism
💕grapefruit - known to help boost metabolism
💕orange - high fiber helps to curb appetite
💕apple - contains pectin which limits the amount of fat your body absorbs
💕salmon - protein to help build muscle for efficient fat burning
💕oatmeal - contains soluble fiber that can also help you feel fuller longer
💕pine nuts - contains compounds that suppress the appetite by working against the hunger hormone
💕sweet potato - low in calorie but high fiber
💕eggs - contains healthy fats and good cholesterol, good source lean protein that can help burn fat throughout the day
💕lentil - high in fiber, helps you feel full for a long time
💕asparagus - natural diuretic can help rid the body of excess water
💕Greek yoghurt - contains higher amount of protein and less sugar than regular yoghurt
💕tomatoes - contains a fat burning compound
132 notes · View notes