allison has no right to make me love her this much??? she looks amazing!!
Me, knowing what’s about to happen:
Maybe I shouldn’t have had my parents watch this show
My mom, watching as Vanya slits Allison’s throat: 😶… 🤭… 😨
So as far as I know there is a legacy on Lorien with which you can revive dead people..
I kinda hope One, Two, Three, Eight and Five come back :(
Also idk if Five is really dead, it was never mentioned if the garde got a scar soooo you never know
Tiny details in the tua2 promo pictures I missed the first thousand time:
A Texas plate which also seems to say 1965/3(??) which considering they were (as far a we know) in New York as of season 1 is an interesting detail
I’m not sure why I hadn’t read what the paper said, but it does factor into a question I had.
’S. J. C. C asks… Have you ever experienced DISCRIMINATION by your employer?’
I was wondering how it was going to work for all our living Hargreeves of color, especially Allison, and this might be our answer. Note the person handing it to her is black and also the shocked(?) expression on her face.
Something I would like to note is that she most likely faced a plethora of discrimination when she began working as an actress, however, she no doubt used her powers to stop that from affecting her career, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
As well you can note her change in appearance compared to season one where she is shown with her naturally curly hair as well cared for and neatly styled into a somewhat signature look. As well, we can see that even as a child her hair was kept not only long but also natural. However, in the above her hair is now straightened and dyed all one color. This is a reflection of the cultural and racial standards of the time that I have been wondering how the show will handle.
Another note is how she doesn’t have a bandage but she does have a very prominent scar on her throat. This could mean that she still cannot talk, thus removing her defense. Allison was a very physically expressive person through season one which was really fun to watch and I wonder if she has become even more emotionally expressive through her face now that she is unable to articulate her ideas without writing (or possibly asl but my hopes for that are not high).
Just some things to think about as we wait for the last promo pictures and gifs!!
My workspace is perfect now
… perfect for procrastinating 🤦🏻♀️
- They all decide that they might as well stick together in the mansion rather than on their own
- Most of them change their mind after a week
- Allison buys a bunch of cute patterned masks for everyone
- Klaus tries to knit some for everyone but he’s not the best and masks with that many large gaps would be kind of inefficient
- Ben both lectures everyone on protecting themselves and others by staying inside and then goes and bothers Klaus about going out as long as it’s someplace not too crowded
- Five and Diego will not stay inside no matter what
- Luther is one of those people that wears a mask but takes it off when talking to people
- Vanya and Allison try to come up with ideas of what to do so everyone’s not bored out of their mind
- Monopoly was not a good idea
- Klaus likes sliding down the stairs on a mattress
- Whenever they go to the store they bring the whole crew because “Come on Luther, we haven’t had any good snacks for two weeks!”
- Luther tries to sneak out and go to the store on his own in order to get more healthy food like apples
- Klaus almost always catches him and goes along to make sure he gets Cheetos and Scooby-Doo gummies and stuff like that
- Luther, Allison, and Vanya are the only ones with healthy eating habits
- Diego once cracked a raw egg into his mouth so you know when this boy is hungry he just finds whatever is closest and puts very little time and effort into anything he eats
- Klaus and Five will both forget to eat until Grace or Pogo reminds them and then it’s rare that they eat and actual meal
- Ben doesn’t eat since he’s a ghost but when he was alive he ate like everything was his last meal
- He and Five always ate things with high calories because both of their powers used a lot of energy
- Grace and Pogo are both fine in quarantine since they were confined to the house when Reggie was alive but it’s a bit difficult to try and get the kids to try and not be as chaotic as possible
- It is hard to try and get everyone together for a meal, or make sure everyone is inside the house at night, or make sure that they are sleeping and not dead
- Klaus summons a different ghost each day to try and learn something new like Spanish, or calligraphy, or sewing, but he usually loses his focus after one afternoon
- He does get into photography, and uses a big, old-fashioned camera to take pictures of his siblings at unflattering moments
- They have a chart that says how many time one of them almost killed another
- Luther: 4
- Diego: 17
- Allison: 6
- Klaus: 11
- Five: 49
- Ben: 2
- Vanya: 4
I just realized in season 2, Allison probably hasn’t seen Claire in three years. She probably thinks she’ll never get to save her.
I’m not cry you are.
if ya look closely, you can see the scar on her throat
Also i think they’re going to talk about racism, and i think it’s really cool! And maybe that’s why Allison have straight hair?
First look at season two!
Characters with powers based around rumors
There’s no reason Allison couldn’t have picked a stage name for herself to keep some semblance of privacy, that’s on her.