Oooh how would Okamura, Nebuya, and Kiyoshi (knb) react to their preteen child accidentally/nearly walking in on them and their wife in the middle of getting it on? 🤣
These poor boys! I hope you meant Teppei Kiyoshi and not the other one, if so please let me know and I’ll try to edit him in. Thank you so much for being patient, and for requesting from me. :)
- Oh my gosh, this poor soul. I honestly think Kenichi would probably die if this ever happened. Being intimate with his wife is already something that gets him on edge, just the thought of it makes him extremely excited and when they get going he’s 1000% into it. So to have someone walk in on them - especially their child, just might cost Kenichi his life.
- Once he gets a hold of himself - which honestly wouldn’t happen if his wife wasn’t there to calm him down - he’d be frantically thinking of how to explain things in the most innocent ways to his child.
- “It’s fine, Ken. They didn’t actually walk in on us, it’s not like they saw anything.” By that time you would have your pand on Kenichi’s back, reassuring him that things aren’t as bad as he thinks it is. “How are we going to explain this? They’re too young to know about things like that! We’re not bad parents - right?”
- You and Ken would eventually decide that maybe it’s best to not bring it up anytime soon. If your kid decides to ask about it, then you’ll deal with it then. But honestly, for Kenichi’s sake, you hope that they wouldn’t ask about it anytime soon.
- It’ll take Kenichi some time to feel comfortable enough to get intimate with you again. To be completely at ease, he would plan weekends where the two of you would spend a few nights at a hotel, just to ensure that you were completely alone without a chance of being walked in on again.
- “Kenichi, where are you going?” It would be your first time having sex in your own bedroom since “the incident”, and in the middle of undressing you, Kenichi rushed over to your bedroom door. “I have to make sure it’s locked. You know what almost happened last time.”
- You manage to keep your laugh to yourself for his sake, but Kenichi continues to prove how much of an oaf he is. A huge, lovable oaf.
- Talk about a mood killer. Eikichi would understandably be a little flustered, especially if the kid manages to walk in on you two completely. How exactly do you explain the position that your kid finds you in without scaring them for life? Eikichi might take a few moments to get dressed and calm his nerves before going to talk to your child - he figured it best to get it out of the way now and for him to do the talking.
- The impromptu talk is a complete mess, especially if your child is a bit younger and knows nothing about the birds and the bees. All the questions that are being thrown at him throws Eikichi for a loop, and he’s so thankful when you finally walk in, taking over the role of replying and explaining things in a way that’s kid friendly.
- Finally back in the bedroom that you two share together, you decide that things are a bit too weird to pick up where you left off.
- “I guess that means we should lock the door when we plan on having a bit of fun.” “Yeah, and make sure the brat is asleep first.” He’d chuckle as you nudge him in the chest, laughing lightly because you honestly kind of agree.
- The next morning, when your young one is definitely sound asleep (Eikichi got up to make sure) the two of you finally finish off what you started last night, though in a much lazier, vanilla fashion.
- Teppei would somehow be able to cover the both of you before your child manages to walk in, leaving just his head poking out from the top of the blanket.
- “Hey little one, mommy and I are a bit busy. Give me a sec and I’ll put you back in bed.”
- He would be so calm about everything, replying to your worries with things like “It happens,” or “Some things can’t be helped. Don’t worry about it too much.”
- Once he comes back into the room, he would just flop onto the bed beside you and the two of you would share a laugh.
- “S/he has always been a bit curious huh?” “What else should we expect, especially with you as their dad.”
- Teppei wouldn’t be too bothered by it, but now knows that from now on he has to be a bit more responsible. He’d also gently explain to your child how important it is that mom and dad spend time alone together, and that it’s always a good thing to knock before entering.
- Teppei would probably spend most of his time reassuring you, too. He’d have to convince you that it’s safe to be intimate with each other.