Roleplay Partner Search
Hi there everyone! I’ve been out of roleplay mostly for a bit because of a busy schedule. I’m currently on the search for 2-4 new partners to write and plot and ship and share head canons with!
1. I typically play male, but will write females in f x f pairings.
2. My roleplays will include adult themes and content. I enjoy writing smut (though I do prefer it to be more plot based). You must be 18+ to write with me.
3. I am a multi-paragraph writer. I typically write 5+ paragraphs for starters and 4+ for replies. I match my partners length and can always do more if needed.
4. I have a slew of faces I use and a lot I’d love to play against. This is a newer blog so my tag isn’t full, but I’ll get it there.
5. As far as plots, I prefer modern/slice of life. I love dark and taboo themes.
6. I only write over discord. Please message me for my discord.
I’ve kept this simple, and I hope to hear from some of you.
11 notes · View notes
And me, I'm just the singer
In a long haired rock n' roll band...
Through the years and miles between us
It's been a long and lonely ride
But if I got a call in the dead of the night
I'd be right by your side
Blood on blood...
18 notes · View notes
Hello! So I am a novella writer with over seven plus years experience looking for a new roleplay partner. I had a LongTerm partner that quit suddenly a year ago and since I've been looking for a new partner! I have a few rules, but they're nothing major :)
1.) I am open to ANY plots (including mature themes), but I ask that you be 18+. I am open to smut too, so long as it furthers the story.
2.) Please use a realistic OC. As beautiful as drawings are, I'd appreciate a realistic face to associate with your character.
3.) I typically only do 1v1 roleplays, and I prefer a male partner to play my oc's love interest. However, if you are a girl and would like to roleplay I am happy to double up (this is more for 1D specific roleplays as I do a lot of those)
4.) Finally, I ask that you write more than two paragraphs and that they be easy to read. I put a lot of effort into my replies and so I expect the same effort back.
With that being said, I am open to any and all plots regardless of genre and I do already have a few ready to go if you're in need of ideas :). I am also happy to brainstorm something with you!
Feel free to message me here if you're interested! And thank you so much for reading <3
12 notes · View notes