10/10 would recommend reading some of the issues;
- Assassins #1 (1996 DC Comics)
- Amazon #1 (1996 DC Comics)
- Legends of the Dark Claw #1 (1996 DC Comics)
- Speed Demon #1 (1996 Marvel Comics)
Comentary on some of the the characters
- Edward Nigma Fisk, aka The Big Question ; Amalgamation of Edward Nigma/Riddler and Wilson Fisk/Kingpen : Not the best of the amalgamations. Why would you mix Ed with someone like Fisk?
- Elektra Kyle, aka Catsai ; Amalgamation of Selina Kyle/Catwoman and Elektra : An actually decent character, good writing and idea.
- Slade Murdock, aka Dare the Terminator ; Amalgamation of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke and Matt Murdock/Daredevil : Another one of my favorites. Has a semi interesting backstory.
- Princess Ororo of Themiscyra, aka Amazon/Wonder Woman ; Amalgamation of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman and Ororo Munroe/Storm : Completely badass, cool character design.
- Logan Wayne, aka Dark Claw ; Amalgamation of Bruce Wayne/Batman and Logan/Wolverine : What’s better than one overrated character? Two overrated characters! Better yet, make them one big overrated character that somehow becomes less overrated and acutally has decent character design.
- Creed H. Quinn, aka Hyena ; Amalgamation of Joker (under his Harlan Quinn alias) and Victor Creed/Sabertooth : Horrible character design. Like why.
Ebenezer Crane, aka Scarecrow ; Amalgamation of Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow and Ebenezer Laughton/Scarecrow : Do I even need to say how stupid this is.
How sure are we that Logan doesn’t have some sort of pheromone thing-y like Daken? Because like… just look at him, now look at Ororo.
Does he look like a man that could pull that? Does it make sense?
Relatable Ororo Munroe
Ororo just playing around