Iago in act one scene 3 of Othello: “PuT MoNeY iN ThY pUrSe”
“Oh! You’re too sweet!”
“If I’m able to celebrate, I’ll try to celebrate Christmas with Bassy or Othello.”
yes, i am the chaotic bisexual praying shakespeare so i will have an exam on Othello
One of the most beautiful places i have seen. Othello tunnels..
Iago really whispered she’s cheating and lying to which Othello grabs her like mr incredible did to his little boss guy Iago proceeds to have a soliloquy where he’s like fuck yeah I hate women but I love Desdemona but forget her she’s a women mmm revenge is so yummy
22. worst parent(s) (let’s be real we all need several)
YANKING OUT THE LIST. LET’S FUCKIGN GO. in descending order from least bad to most bad, imo:
12. lord & lady montague, lady capulet
11. leonato “yeah sure my daughter is a slut i guess” muchado
10. duke “power trip” frederick ayli
9. lord capulet gets his own bullet point fuck that guy
8. the racist guy from othello??? i haven’t read othello
7. that bitch from midsummer egeus i don’t remember anything about him except that he wanted to kill his daughter for marrying the wrong guy. shut up cuck
6. polonius. bitch motherfucker
5. mr. hamlet. bitch motherfucker part 2
4. gloucester. did he deserve That? probably not but like. he still sucks
3. king FUCKING lear im gonna break grandpappy’s bones
2. prospero. oh my fucking god. im going to crush prospero under my epic meat fist
1. i haven’t read titus andronicus but i think that guy should be on here, like, objectively
26. do you think Shakespeare was progressive in his time?
frankly i do not know enough about shakespeare’s time to give this one a good answer :< i haven’t read MoV but i’ve heard it’s iffy that said i do think he went off with most of his women characters (beatrice, ladymac, and ophelia all come to mind albeit for different reasons)
Fuck. After reading Hamlet, I REALLY DONT KNOW WHICH SHAKESPEARE TO READ. I’m afraid I’ll be disappointed after reading a timeless masterpiece, but I told myself I had to read one tragedy a month and…ugh. So now I’m searching up Shakespeare’s plays ranked to try and decide whether I want Julius Caesar or Othello.
I kinda miss them now I think about it… :,) especially Orthello, so much idk about them TT they seemed rly cool too! Rip ;;;
I know and understand that Othello is a tragedy. BUT please someone needs to explain to me why every time someone calls Iago honest I just lose it????
hello all, just a small reminder that on this page we simp for Emilia. Thank you and good night
I can see Thorin being so incredibly proud of her more than anything, to be honest. Yes, he’ll feel that connection to the storyline, but I can see him sitting there with a smile on his face the whole time that she’s on stage. He’s mesmerised by her talent as she gets so deep into the role. Watching her doing something she’s so passionate about fills him with love and joy.
ooOO boy th. the trauma memories r real 2nite hhhh. ill b ok eventually jus. why must i remember things :,)
listening to my brit-lit lecture videos over and over again purely because i’ve fallen in love with my prof’s voice reading passages from othello
“Oh beware my lord, of jealousy:
It is the green-eyed monster
Which doth mock
The meat it feeds on”
《Chat with Kyle》
acrylic, glitter tape on acrylic glass (anti-splash partition)