INTIMATE IDEAS #3
More non-sexual intimate scenarios to insert your characters into:
Person A tucking Person B into bed
Person A clasping Person B's necklace
Person A checking, at Person B's request, to see if Person B has bad breath
Person A and Person B trying on each other's clothes
Person A accompanying Person B to a doctor's appointment
Person A helping Person B clean / organize their house / apartment / room
Person A and Person B sleeping in the same bed together (just sleeping)
Person A checking Person B's hair for ticks / lice
Person A taking Person B's measurements to fit them for a custom garment
Person A making a playlist / mixtape for Person B
428 notes · View notes
•.̇꒰🌙 𝐇𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𓂃⋆ .°
today i have a new pro tip for enhancing your experience of daily dose of daydreaming about your f/o!
all you have to do is basically downloading an app called "ai dungeon" (or you can simply search it on the browser version if you want to play it from there).
the game according to what wikipedia says since i kinda suck at explaining:
" AI Dungeon is a free-to-play single-player and multiplayer text adventure game which uses artificial intelligence to generate content.
AI Dungeon is a text adventure game; however, unlike traditional text adventure games, which use pre-written content, AI Dungeon uses artificial intelligence to generate effectively limitless open-ended storylines. "
so yeah, basically you can use it for roleplaying.
my experience + some notes:
• altough i haven't been using it for a while, i used it plenty of times. i have to say that the ai it's really funny to play with and isn't that bad at all, it can get fairly precise within the gameplay. although, since it's an artificial intelligence which we're talking about, sometimes its answers might tend to look weird or out of character/context, but you can easily fix it by redoing the action and by adding in the memory more notes about what the ai must keep in mind.
• also, it is free (unless you don't want to subscribe for premier features which aren't essential in my opinion unless you don't want the dragon model) and it's frequently upgraded.
• you can play an infinite amount of scenarios by creating your own, but there are also popular ones made by other users as well, the only limit is just your creativity and imagination -literally- you can do everything including nsfw
• you can play it in multiplayer mode with other users or with your friends. once there was the option to search online scenarios but for what i got it was temporarily removed for fixing purposes. i heard that hopefully they plan to get it back or to add new ways for sharing promtps which was one of the funniest things trust me
• the game allows you to create your own world and customize everything, locations, characters, info etc etc. what i suggest you to do (unless you don't want to play an original version/au) is searching info about your f/o contents on wikia, copy and paste and tadaaa, the ai will assimilate the informations!!
i personally find this app really useful for who is struggling with writer block, you can also create generators as well, talking with the ai, the possibilities are endless.
sadly i heard that the last updates caused some problems in the gameplay experience, but i've seen they devs are always busy at working on it so i hope it's only a matter of time before fixing it. alternatively, if you don't like the ai you can use NovelAi which is a valid alternative to this game. But you can find plenty others online, you just need to type "ai dungeon alternatives".
i haven't played it in a long time, but i just stumbled upon the game again and now i want to roleplay all the cute prompts i found on this site with my f/o lol
these are two screens i made last year when testing the ai.
i hope this will be useful!
74 notes · View notes