Wala naman relasyon mapuputol, kung sa tukso ay hnd ka papatol. kaya matuto kang mag control at wag titikim sa Sample.
And on weekends we hit shutdown just to be alive.
#PHnews: Pandemic Accelerates Mormon Missionaries’ Transition Online
Wearing dress shirts, ties and name tags, three missionaries with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints sit around the kitchen table inside a Utah apartment planning how they’ll spread their gospel that day.
- * The Associated Press. “Pandemic Accelerates Mormon Missionaries’ Transition Online.” New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/06/05/business/ap-us-virus-outbreak-mormon-missionaries.html?partner=IFTTT (accessed June 6, 2020 at 12:55AM).
Gusto ko ng Tosilog. 😭
#PHnews: Indonesian Group Dreams of Trash Barrier Idea Going Global
Gary Bencheghib grew up on Indonesia’s idyllic resort island of Bali and watched as plastic waste clogged up the winding waterways near to his childhood home, or found its way out into the ocean.
- * Reuters. “Indonesian Group Dreams of Trash Barrier Idea Going Global.” New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/05/world/asia/05reuters-world-environmentday-indonesia.html?partner=IFTTT (accessed June 5, 2020 at 10:50PM).
sOOOOO GOTTA START A NEW SERIES. I’m gonna tell you about my life and makes some story tellings about my experience.
Hi, I won’t tell you my name but I’ll tell you my personalities. I like to draw kinda cause I really want to be an artist. I am a Filipino YES and I am proud of it. I lived here in the Philippines since 2001 (since birth). I never went to different countries (HUHU) cause idk also. I am 18 years old and I am a grade 12 student. Whenever I feel down, I just listen to worship songs or some songs that is uplifting. But sometimes, I’ll just go to inside the comfort room and cry and go out of that place with a huge smile cause I used to reflect things inside the comfort room cause it really help me so much. When I am bored, I use my social media accounts and just view some memes on the internet. There are times that I use to act while listening to sad songs LOL. I love to sing (and dance slight).
But there are certain times that I cry the whole night (well not literally the whole night) cause of the certain things that bothers me. I always cry out to God and telling Him everything that I’ve been anxious of. I am a jolly person but it depends on the person who I am with. I love to explore things especially outside (that’s why I miss going outside HUHU) anyways. THAT’S ALL I’VE GOT. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY (or night cause I wrote this in the evening LOL)
#PHnews: Australia’s Westpac Reveals Findings From Compliance Review
Australian lender Westpac Banking Corp on Thursday blamed “faults of omission” and “not intentional wrongdoing” for breaching anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws.
- * Reuters. “Australia’s Westpac Reveals Findings From Compliance Review.” New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/03/world/asia/03reuters-westpac-regulator.html?partner=IFTTT (accessed June 4, 2020 at 07:23AM).
#PHnews: The Latest: UN Warns Asia-Pacific Governments of Censorship
The Latest on the coronavirus pandemic. COVID-19 causes mild or moderate symptoms for most people. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness or death.
- * The Associated Press. “The Latest: UN Warns Asia-Pacific Governments of Censorship.” New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/06/03/business/ap-virus-outbreak-the-latest.html?partner=IFTTT (accessed June 3, 2020 at 02:58PM).
Ubos na ang lungkot
Ang nangibabaw na lang ay takot
Puso’y unti-unting napuno ng galit
Kailan titigil ang pagpapakasakit?
Nakasusulasok na pamumuno
Kapangyarihan ay ayaw isuko
Mga tinig na pilit iginagapos
Pananamantala’y hindi na natapos
Inuuna’y puro pansarili
Ang bulok ay di na maikubli
Pinabayaan at lalong nalugmok
Bawat araw ay tila pagsubok
Ang sigaw ng mga tao’y hustisya
Hindi kamay na bakal ng pulisya
Sunod-sunod ang karimarimarim na pangyayari
Masisilayan pa kaya ang dulong may bahag-hari?
Kailangan natin ng sistema
Upang mahikayat ang disiplina
Ninanais na pagbabago
Makakamtan pa kaya ng tao?
Puso ang gamiting sandata
Imulat ang ating mga mata
O Pilipino, kumapit sa pag-asa
Sama-sama tayo, di ka nag-iisa.
‘Yung hindi ka pinatulog ng mga nabasa mong balita, at nakagawa ka pa ng tula.🇵🇭🖤✊🏽
I want to hear every favorite song you’ve ever had.
Not all stories have a second chapter.
#PHnews: Explainer: Are Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients Safe or Silent Carriers?
China said 300 symptomless carriers of the novel coronavirus in Wuhan, the epicentre of the pandemic, had not been found to be infectious, in a bid to reassure people as countries ease restrictions. But some experts say asymptomatic infections are…
- * Reuters. “Explainer: Are Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients Safe or Silent Carriers?.” New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/06/03/world/asia/03reuters-health-coronavirus-asymptomatic-explainer.html?partner=IFTTT (accessed June 3, 2020 at 09:32PM).