Important Things To Remember:
- Do not stay where you are not welcomed.
- Don’t drain yourself to appease others.
- Taking care of yourself is NOT SELFISH.
- Don’t let them make you feel bad about something you are happy/excited about.
- Stop doubting yourself. People notice when you do and some will feed off of your insecurities and gamble with them. DO NOT give them that power. Even if you have to fake it, walk with confidence and make your words firm (even if you might be wrong. If you say it with strength, some will start to believe you too). Eye contact is hard for a lot of people but keeping a decent amount of eye contact can intimidate some people very easily. Use that to your advantage (I do it a lot). Fake it till you make it.
- It’s YOUR BODY do whatever the fuck you want with it. No matter your gender or sexuality. It’s not about them, it’s about you.
- Do not let them silence you. If you have to scream at the top of your lungs to be heard when you are forced to be silent then do it!
- Breathe. Yes, you read that right. Remember to breathe. In through your nose and out through your mouth. It’s okay.
- Love yourself first before loving someone else.
- Don’t try to find happiness in other people. You’ll only hurt yourself in the end. You have every right to be happy. Don’t ruin that chance by depending on others for your happiness. They’re not responsible for that. Hurts to hear for some people but I promise, it’s the truth.
- NO ONE IS WORTH THE TEARS OR PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL PAIN. GET RID OF THE BAD ENERGY IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF ITS HARD, IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT IN THE END!!!
- Protect you inner peace. Misery loves company. Don’t accept that invitation. Do not give them that satisfaction of seeing you crack under pressure. You’re better than that.
— love you guys and thank you so much for all the likes and reblogs on my pinned post. I’m glad I could have so many of you relate to it and share it with others. Take care of yourselves and stay hydrated! Get plenty of rest or at least TRY to. ❤️
Sneak peek at Hand Holding and Gifts.
You haven’t known Bee for long, but you knew him long enough to know how curious, clumsy, and friendly he is. Every day is an adventure with him. What sucks though is that, despite Bee’s knowledge of setting bear traps and flower species, he has no knowledge about taking care of himself or knowing what plants are not poisonous. You also have to stop every time Bee sees a flower or an insect that he deems as “pretty”, or every little insect and flower.